Ch.1

Only in the Apocalypse ~Book 3~

Ch.1


~Last time~

 

Miri and Jeonghan quickly got into the jeep before they all got as far away from the hospital as fast as they could.

 

“What the just happened?” Danay asked, glanicng back at the hospital as the area was taken over by the dead.


~Now~

 

The cars flew down multiple streets before finally coming to a stop. From there, they all cautiously gathered around in one giant circle.

 

“Where are the three at?” Chung Gi asked, looking between Miri, Jeonghan, Elyza, and Alicia.

 

“There was no one in there, only a lot of blood in a room on the third floor. By the time we got the third floor, we heard them trying to break out. We ran out as fast as we could.” Miri said, leaning against one of the nearby vehicles.

 

“So you're saying that van took them?” Chung Gi asked, again, his face clearly showing fear.

 

“It did. That's the same van I was taken in before I managed to get away from the Americans.” Danay said, holding onto her arms.

 

“So...not only was my sister taken, but by the Americans. That's ing great.” Chung Gi said, anger quickly replacing his fear.

 

“Your sister wasn't the only one taken. All three of them were and by the puddle of blood I saw, one of them is injured.” Elyza said, moving to lean up against the car next to Miri.

 

“Not encouraging. Danay, do you know how to find where they hide? You have escaped from them before.” Alicia said, slapping her girlfriend's arm before looking at the newest addition to the group.

 

“When you escaped did you look around to see where you were running from?” Danay asked, raising an eyebrow at Alicia.

 

“Point taken...” Alicia mumbled, leaning against Elyza's shoulder.

 

“We should search the surrounding areas. They couldn't have gotten that far.” Chung Gi said, quickly moving to his car.

 

“Shouldn't we all rest and eat?” Alex asked, clearly not understanding the situation.

 

“Have you ever met the Americans?” Suye asked, glaring at the guy.

 

“No and quiet frankly I don't care about them. We should worry about ourselves before putting all our lives in danger for three people.” Alex said, crossing his arms and standing tall.

 

“Two of those three people took you in when it was storming and cold outside. Suye came back to us in bruises and you expect us to just sit back and enjoy our time?” HyunAe asked, advancing on Alex, who was trying to stand tall even under the glares of over ten people.

 

“I never said we didn't have to look for them, but we did narrowly escape a giant hoard. We should rest and eat. If they try to fight us when we find them, then what? We won't have the energy and will surely be killed.” Alex reasoned, backing away when HyunAe was right in front of him.

 

“Unnie, no. If he wants to stay back, eat and rest, let him. Those who want to search for Chaeri, Jihoon and JR, get ready to leave.” Miri said, putting her hand on HyunAe's shoulder.

 

HyunAe glarred at Alex one more time before going to her car.

 

“You just got yourself into a world of unwanted hurt.” Minghao said, following his girlfriend to the car.

 

“You guys heard me, those who want or can help find Chaeri, get to your cars. Those who want to stay behind and rest, make sure you clear from the road and stay in a safe place so we can find you later.” Miri said, moving to get into her jeep.

 

Everyone, for the most part, joined in on the search. Alex and a good majority of the younger ones stayed behind to regain their energy in case a fight did come up when they found their missing members.

 

“So I take it you are filling in for Chaeri as the female leader?” Danay asked, climbing into the jeep before Miri sped off down the road.

 

“I was always the co-leader in our group. When Chaeri couldn't make it to something, I always filled in for her and let her know what was going on later.” Miri said, not taking her eyes off the road.

 

“I've never asked myself, but how long have you guys been friends?” Jeonghan asked, looking at Miri as she drove.

 

“Chaeri and I or our group?” Miri asked, glancing at Jeonghan before glancing back at the road.

 

“Both, I guess.” Jeonghan said, shrugging his shoulders.

 

“Chaeri and I have been best friends for nineteen years. Ever since we were babies we were always together. Our parents were really close as well. Her father being the CEO of a company and my father being executive manager. Our group has been together for six years. Ever since most of us were in high school together.” Miri said, clearly over thinking what could be happening to her best friend.

 

“Miri. I'm sure they haven't even made it to the base or where ever they are going. Chaeri is strong and so are the other two. We will find them and get them out.” Danay said, leaning forward in her seat to put a hand on Miri's shoulder.

 

“Thank you Danay.” Miri said, patting Danay's hand before focusing on the road.

 

“I hope Chung Gi was okay to drive. I've never seen him so scared and angry before...” Jeonghan said, looking out the window.

 

“I have, but only once before.” Miri said, not elaborating on the story.

 

“Do you want to tell?” Danay asked, moving to sit back again.

 

“Not right now. Maybe some other time.” Miri said, pulling the jeep to the side of the road.

 

Chung Gi's car was parked with the driver side door hanging wide open.

 

“What the hell?” Jeonghan asked, quickly moving to check the car.

 

“Where is Myon and Chung Gi?” Miri asked, quickly looking around the area.


….....First Chaeri and the two boys get kidnapped and now Myon and Chung Gi are missing....what is going on? No worries, everyone will be back safe and sound, but at a cost. Also thank you for reading this far if you've read the other two books :) This is my first time doing a full scale series and I have another one planned once I finish this one up. Hope you guys like it and the next chapter we get to check in and see how the three are doing. Bye bye for now <3