Ch.10

Only in the Apocalypse ~Book 3~

Ch.10


~Last time~

 

'I don't care what Hyunseok says, I'm teaching Suye English.' I said, glancing at the silent girl.

 

She smiles at me when she sees me looking and I smile back.


~Now~

 

I open the flap to the dinning hall and let everyone in before following to see everyone in camp now focused on the new entry.

 

“How long are they gonna stare?” Miri asked, staring back at everyone before they looked away.

 

“Let's just get food. I'll introduce you guys to everyone later since I'm pretty sure JR and Andrew have already introduced everyone else.” I say, chuckling at Miri's usual attitude towards new people.

 

“MY LOVE!!!!!” a high-pitched voice screams, before a tiny body slams into me.

 

“Hi to you too unnie.” I say, laughing as she clings to me.

 

“You have a lot of nicknames don't you?” Andrew said, a teasing tone in his voice.

 

“You have no idea.” I grumble, hobbling to the table where most of my group is sitting.

 

“HyunAe, you can let her go now. She isn't going anywhere.” Wonho says, shaking his head at his younger sister.

 

“You don't know that.” HyunAe mumbles, but slowly releases me anyways.

 

“You have bangs...” Hyun Ki says, pointing at my forehead.

 

“Blame him.” I said, glaring in JR's direction.

 

“You let him cut your hair?” Chung Gi asks, glancing at our fellow leader.

 

“He tied me down and forced me.” I said, laughing when I saw Miri and HyunAe break their neck to glare at him.

 

“She's joking. I did no such thing.” he said, looking at Seungcheol for help.

 

“That ain't my job.” Seungcheol says, continuing to eat his food.

 

“He's right. I'm only joking.” I say, moving to sit in between my brother and JR.

 

“Are you trying to get me killed?” JR whispers, turning to look at me.

 

“Eat your food.” I whisper back, laughing when he grumbles about angry Asian girls trying to kill him.

 

“Jihoon's here.” Miri says, looking over at the door to the tent.

 

I quickly move from my seat to get him before leading him over to everyone.

 

“It's nice to see you up and moving.” JR says, looking up from his plate.

 

“It's nice to be up and moving.” Jihoon says, running a hand through his hair before sitting down.

 

Chung Gi scoots over a little so I can sit between him and Jihoon now.

 

“It's really nice to see you again.” Chung Gi says, leaning towards me.

 

“I missed you too big brother.” I said, leaning my head on his shoulder before sitting up and listening to Miri's conversation.

 

“Wait...how did you guys find us?” Jihoon asked, looking between all the group members.

 

“There is a guy who stays inside the security building for the city. We found him and he found you guys.” Miri said, most likely just telling a key part of the story.

 

“Was there any trouble while we were gone?” I asked, looking up from my food.

 

“Only one, but I took care of it.” Miri grumbled, looking around to glare at someone.

 

I followed her gaze towards our Norwegian member before groaning.

 

“What did Alex do?” I asked, leaning on my hand to listen to the story.

 

“He decided it was a good idea to suggest we all go our separate ways since we are all gonna die eventually.” Hyun Jung said, looking up from her food finally.

 

“I was so sure Miri was gonna kill him then, but she gave him an ultimatum. He either leave before we woke up, or stay with the group and keep his face hole closed.” Hyun Ki said, causing everyone to laugh.

 

“Face hole? Really Kiki?” I asked, still giggling a little.

 

“Fight me small person.” Hyun Ki said, causing me to glare at him.

 

“That's not a good idea.” JR said, watching as everyone turn towards him.

 

“She's been training with Wade and Brandon.” Andrew said, coming up to the table.

 

“Is that why they have bruises everywhere?” Miri said, motioning to her face.

 

“They told me not to go easy on them.” I shrugged, not really caring about the facial harm I caused them.

 

“Savage.” Hyun Jung says, causing everyone to laugh again.

 

“Oh yeah...that reminds me. Hyunseok, I'm teaching Suye English or you can. I don't care who does it, but she is learning it.” I say, looking at said guy with both eyebrows raised.

 

“I'll teach her.” he says, going back to eating.

 

I nod even though he can't see and go back to eating as well. Everyone slowly starts their own conversations and I jump when I feel a hand on my leg.

 

“Can I talk to you?” Jihoon asks, leaning close to me.

 

“Sure. We can go to my trailer.” I say, standing up with him following.

 

“We'll be back.” I say, glaring at Miri when a grin breaks across her face.

 

“Don't be gone to long. There are some things we all need to talk about.” Andrew says, looking at Jihoon and I.

 

I nod before turning around and grabbing Jihoon's hand before leaving the dinning hall.

 

“What is it you want to talk about?” I ask, looking at him as we head towards the trailer.

 

“It'd probably be safer to talk about it in the trailer.” Jihoon says, looking around cautiously.

 

“Okay.” I say, still completely confused at the way he was acting.

 

We get to the trailer and I unlock it before we both get in and I close the door behind us.

 

“They want to kill us.” Jihoon says quickly, catching me completely off guard.

 

“What?” I ask, looking at him with wide eyes.


…..........and I'm ending it here because I am a -hole and I love cliff hangers <3.......SORRY I PROMISE I LOVE YOU!...but I'm hungry and weird things happen when I'm hungry so it's best I end here XD I love you all and thank you for reading! 5 more chapters until the end of Book 3!! I'm so happy with how the story is turning out and it's not even close to being done yet, so stay tuned for more <3 BAIBAI for now!