Ch.3

Only in the Apocalypse ~Book 3~

Ch.3


~Last time~

 

“Welcome to our sweet camp.” Wade said, giving me a really creepy grin as he opened up a trailer door.

 

“Sweet, my .” I huffed, walking into the trailer with only Andrew following behind.


~Now~

 

“So, this is my home. Cozy right?” Andrew said, seeming a lot less intimidating than before.

 

“I guess. So why am I in here?” I asked, looking around the seeming small trailer.

 

“To get away from Wade. He isn't the nicest of people and has been trying to take over my spot as leader for a while. Appearing like an is the only way to get him to leave me alone.

 

“So...I'm not here to be interogated?” I asked, raising an eyebrow.

 

“I have to ask you some questions, but I won't force you to tell me anything you don't want. This world is filled with to much death as it is and it's gotten to Wade's head. I'm the only one trying to keep the peace around here.” he replied, sitting down and motioning for me to do the same.

 

“Can I ask a question first?” I asked, looking around once more.

 

“Of course. It's only common for someone to want answers after they've been taken.” Andrew said, leaning back in the chair.

 

“Why did Suye come back to me black and blue?” I said, trying not to glare at him.

 

“Again, that would be on Wade. She wouldn't respond to anything he asked her so he tried to...beat it out of her.” he said, cringing at the last part.

 

“She doesn't understand English that's why. She's one of the youngest members of my group and her brother never wanted her to learn English.” I said, scratching my hair back in frustration.

 

“I know me apologizing won't change the scaring she has, but I will tell you that Wade will soon get his karma. Would you mind if I ask you questions now?” Andrew asked, looking at the window.

 

“Go right ahead.” I grumbled, crossing my arms over my chest.

 

“Well, the first question was how many of you are there? All together in your group.” Andrew said, glancing back at me.

 

“Forty all together, including me.” I said, trying to hold in my laughter when he started couging in surprise.

 

“How did all of you even get here?” he said, pounding on his chest as he tried to breath normally.

 

“We werent originally one giant group. We are seperate groups who came together after the threat of Americans loomed over us.” I said, raising my eyes at him.

 

“We never meant to be a threat, or at least not all of us. Wade is the one who goes out and decides he wants to catch 'no-good theiving outsiders'. Your friend Suye was actually released by someone in the camp. I know who, but I refuse to let Wade know that. What is your age range in the group?” he asked, scratching his head, obviously nervous about something.

 

“Our oldest male is twenty-nine, oldest female is twenty-seven. Youngest male is nineteen, youngest female is sixteen.” I said, leaning my head in my hand.

 

“And your age is?” he asked, eyes still wide.

 

“Twenty-one.” I grumbled, wanting to go back to JR and Jihoon already.

 

“What about the two guys in the container? Any special relationships?” he asked, glancing contantly towards the window.

 

I looked as well and realized that Wade was trying to listen in.

 

“JR is one of the leaders, along side me and my older brother. Jihoon, the one bleeding out because of a stab wound in his side, is my boyfriend.” I said, glaring at the shadow of Wade.

 

“I was unaware that one of you were injured. I'll make sure he gets treated for the wound.” Andrew said, nodding his head at me.

 

“You will what?” Wade asked, barging in the door.

 

“You heard me Wade. I told you to take them, not try to kill one of them. He will be cared for and they will be treated as guests. Unlike all the others you have deemed 'no-good theiving outsiders'. They speak English well, better than even some of our own. They are not outsiders and they will be treated with as much respect as the rest of us.” Andrew said, both of us standing as Wade became red.

 

“They are from another place. This is not their home or their land.” Wade said, spit coming from his mouth as he grew angry.

 

“There was a time in history where it wasn't ours either. Now get out.” Andrew said, glaring as Wade stormed out of the trailer.

 

“I never knew someone could get so red.” I mumbled, genuinly smiling when Andrew laughed.

 

“I've seen him get redder. It's great.” Andrew said, ushering me out of the trailer and back towards the container.

 

“So, when do we become guests and not ravaging animals in a cage?” I asked, following beside him.

 

“Right now. You've been in there for four days already. You all need food and a bath.” Andrew said, throwing me an apologetic look.

 

“I know. I stink.” I grumbled, crossing my arms as we reached the container.

 

Andrew quickly opened the door where we were greeted by JR falling out of the container.

 

“He's not the brightest of leaders.” I mumble, shaking my head as I step over him.

 

“So this one is JR?” Andrew asked, looking down at the boy who was still on the ground.

 

“Sadly. Jihoon, let's go get you fixed up.” I said, lifting Jihoon up from the ground.

 

“What do you mean?” he asked, trying to focus on my face.

 

“Exactly what I said. We are no longer prisoners here, we are guests. JR can you get off the freaking ground?” I asked, watching JR bounce off the floor.

 

“He might need more than one shower.” Andrew said, pointing at the dirt on JR's face.

 

“He always needs more than one. He's dirtier than Dino.” I reply, laughing when JR scoffs at me.

 

“Since when are we friendly with them?” Jihoon asked, trying not to cringe as we step out of the container.

 

“Ever since he promised to take care of the cut on your side. Besides, not all of them are like Wade.” I said, glaring at JR who in turn was glaring at Andrew.

 

“Do they plan on letting us go?” JR asked, looking at me.

 

“Maybe eventually.” I said, shrugging my shoulders.

 

Andrew led us to an area that looked like a medical tent before letting their 'nurse' help with Jihoon's side.

 

“This is Cathrine. She just recently joined and is the one I was telling you about.” Andrew said, introducing the blonde, curly haired girl.

 

“The one that let....-” I was cut off when Andrew nodded vigorously.

 

“I'll asked later. So where are we going to be staying?” JR asked, looking at Andrew.

 

“You two will be staying in the trailer over there. Jihoon will have to stay here until he is completely healed.” Andrew said, pointing at a trailer that looked exactly like his.

 

“I guess. We'll see you soon Jihoon.” I said, huging him lightly before following JR to the trailer.

 

“So, what were you saying before he cut you off?” JR asked, looking at me as we walked towards the trailer.

 

“I'll tell you inside.” I said, walking a little faster so that we could get there quicker.


…..whooooo two updates in one day and we finally know who let Suye, Elyza and Alicia out! Andrew claims to be good and seems to be who he says he is, but JR obviously can't trust him. We'll see who is good and who is bad. Hope you guys liked in and i'll see you next time :) Baibai <3