008

(BxB) Strangers' Fate
Please log in to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Seven years with you[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Jihoon stared at his own reflection on the mirror after snapped from long thought. He was walking down to the memory lane when he first landed his eyes on the reflection of his stomach earlier. One line across his stomach, the scar that stayed there for seven years now and Jihoon didn’t regret anything. He was proud of that scar. It wasn’t as much as prominent like six years ago but it will remain until his death and Jihoon wasn’t complaining. This wound reminded him of his life, his choice that brought him to a great life he had until now. Jihoon let his thumb caress the line, full of admiration and proud.

“Mom! What are you doing?” Jihoon startled and turned. Two boys were peeking at the door, now stepping closer to him. They saw the scar. The younger boy asked.

“What is that wound? So big!” The younger looked worried. “Is that hurt, mom?” Jihoon chuckled as the younger boy traced his fingers on the wound softly, afraid to inflict any pain to Jihoon.

“Where you get that, mom?” The older boy asked as he stood beside his brother, just watching his younger brother touching the wound. Jihoon was about to answer the question when a proud voice heard across the room. The boys turned to the source of the voice.

“That scar is the door that brings both of my precious jewels to the world.” Jihoon smiled to the answer as he looked up to the owner of that voice, his husband for seven years – Choi Seungcheol. The boys ooh-ed and ahh-ed as they turned to Jihoon.

“That’s a cool scar then.” The older boy chirped as he smiled. Jihoon smiled as he softly ruffled the older boy’s bed hair.

“Yes, it is. I love this scar, Hansolie.” The older boy, Hansol beamed. Jihoon turned to the younger. “Both of you’re just awake, hum?” Two of them nodded. “Good boy, you wake up on your own.”

“Channie is excited to go to the school today.” The younger boy, Chan cooed. Hansol eyed his twin, knowing why the younger was excited. Jihoon asked Chan about his excitement. “Channie will know about the result of baseball’s selection today.” Jihoon hummed.

“Oh, that’s good. Tell me when you’re back later, okay?” Chan nodded. He was about to say something when he was picked up by his father. “Dad! Put me down!” Hansol giggled but it wasn’t long when Seungcheol scooped him up as well. Jihoon just watched the scene, smiles never leave his lips.

“Don’t think you can escape, Hansolie. Your dad is still strong like a Hulk.” Seungcheol grinned to his twins. Both of them were making faces. “Now, give me my morning kiss, boys.”

“No!” The two struggled to get down. Since they attended elementary school six months ago, they started to reject to do morning kisses as the twins claimed it was childish. Seungcheol had been hurt about it but Jihoon told his -for-attention husband that the kids are growing up. From there, Seungcheol would try any method to get his morning kiss, like holding them up like this. “Mom, help!” Hansol whined.

Jihoon chuckled. “Sorry, boys. I couldn’t help. I like this scene better.” The twins whined in their father’s arms.

“Mom is meanie!”

“Don’t talk like that to your mom, boys.” Seungcheol said, correcting the twins. Chan pouted while Hansol apologized for saying it. “Come on, just kiss your dad and you will be on your way.” Hansol groaned to Seungcheol’s words. Chan had enough and kissed his father on the cheek.

“Let me down.” Chan cooed. Seungcheol let him down. Hansol tried to take chances but Seungcheol just knew his elder son better. Hansol groaned.

“Dad!”

“No, kiss me first.” Hansol puffed his cheeks in annoyance. Chan giggled to his elder twin’s face while Jihoon just shook his head. Seungcheol raised his brow as he stared at Hansol. Hansol groaned and leaned closer, kissing his father’s cheek reluctantly. Seungcheol cooed and hugged Hansol tightly.

“Dad! Let me go.” Jihoon and Chan laughed to that whine. Seungcheol released Hansol later. Hansol huffed as he scooted away from Seungcheol. Seungcheol just smiled.

“Awww, my twins. Dad just loves you two so much, that’s why.” Chan rolled his eyes while Hansol scoffed.

“No need to be this extreme.” Hansol retorted. Jihoon patted his twin’s head.

“I don’t know to feel sorry or not for you two having this man as your father.”

Seungcheol gasped to Jihoon’s words. “Jihoon, that’s so mean.” Jihoon chuckled.

“I’m kidding okay?” Seungcheol pouted. Chan pointed to Seungcheol as he turned to Jihoon.

“Dad is such a big baby, right mom?” Jihoon chuckled. Hansol nodded enthusiastically to Chan’s comment while Seungcheol pouted even more.

“Ugh, I hate that two of you have your mother’s sharp tongue.” Seungcheol exhaled. The twins just grinned as they hid behind Jihoon when Seungcheol was giving them a look. “Anyway, my precious jewels. You two will be late if you’re not taking bath and getting ready by now.” Seungcheol said. Chan jumped and ran out.

“Hansol hyung, quick! We can’t be late.” Chan shouted as he ran. Hansol exhaled and shook his head. Jihoon tapped Hansol to get moving.

“Both of us can count on you two to get ready by yourself, right?” Jihoon said to Hansol. Hansol nodded.

“We’re big enough, mom.” Jihoon smiled to Hansol’s words. The couple just watched their kids walked out from their room. Seungcheol turned to Jihoon.

“Morning, baby. Sorry, I kinda sleepy and not greeted you properly just now.” Seungcheol said. Jihoon just smiled.

“It’s okay, I know you’re tired.” Jihoon said as he turned to the mirror again. He noticed he didn’t wear clothes yet so he planned to get dressed. But Seungcheol stopped him by hugging him from behind. Jihoon giggled lightly when Seungcheol gave a soft kiss on his cheek, the usual morning greeting that overdue this morning. “Thanks for the kiss. But I need to get dress, Cheol.”

“Just for a while. We have time to spare.” Seungcheol said, nuzzling his nose into the crook of Jihoon’s neck. He ran his eyes to the mirror, his fingers touched the scar. Jihoon felt the touches and their eyes met through the mirror. Both of them smiled. “Beautiful.”

Jihoon raised his brow. Light pink appeared on his cheeks. His heart pounded at a rhythm, the same one whenever Seungcheol held him like this or stayed close to him. His loves for Seungcheol just grew and never stop even for years, Jihoon likes that fact. Just at times, he hated that he couldn’t hide his blush. Seungcheol kissed Jihoon’s back hair as he kept their eyes connected on the mirror.

“Us. Standing like this. It’s beautiful and perfect. But what makes it even better with the final touch, the beautiful scar here.” Seungcheol traced the line. Jihoon hummed in contentment, feeling the touch with his whole body.

“Do you think it’s beautiful?”

Seungcheol smiled to Jihoon’s question. “Beautiful, perfect and lovely. Because it’s one of the marks that reminded us of our story.” Jihoon smiled. He leaned into Seungcheol’s warmth, enjoying and admiring their figures on the mirror. It looked perfect for him too. “Baby, thank you for everything.”

Jihoon smiled warmly. “Thanks to you who have been the amazing man, Cheol.” Seungcheol smiled, hugging Jihoon tighter. Jihoon held the arms, smiling even wider to be held like this. They enjoyed some silence moments for a while.

“Hey, you know.” Jihoon hummed to Seungcheol. “Those kids asked me about our first meeting last night.” Jihoon frowned.

“Huh? Don’t tell me you tell them about it. They’re kids.” Jihoon glared at Seungcheol through the mirror. Seungcheol just smiled sheepishly.

“Not everything, I know my limit, plus it’s not quite graphical wording.” Jihoon rolled his eyes.

“You do that, and I will kick you out of the house.” Seungcheol smirked.

“Hm, how about you kick me as I rammed your hole?” Jihoon grunted as he pinched Seungcheol’s arm. Seungcheol winced, jumping away from Jihoon.

“ert.”

 

 

“Boys, let’s go.” Jihoon said as he rushed his twins out. Hansol was walking calmly while Chan jumped in his steps outside, still in sugar rush because he couldn’t wait to know about his baseball selection. Seungcheol came out the last and Jihoon exhaled. “Uh, Cheol. Your hair.” Jihoon said. Seungcheol grinned.

“What? You said I’m hot when it’s messy.” Jihoon smacked Seungcheol’s head. The elder winced while the twins giggled to see that, not an unusual sight. “That hurts. I’m just kidding. I will do it on the way, don’t want everyone to be late.” Jihoon huffed.

“It’s your fault for taking sweet time getting ready.” Seungcheol raised his brow.

“Is that really my fault?” He smirked. Jihoon glared at him with blushing face, don’t really want that husband of his voiced out their little dirty moment back in the room.

“Shut up.” Jihoon closed the apartment door and it locked automatically. They still lived in the same place seven years ago. Seungcheol had raised the idea to move into a house with yard but Jihoon refused, just because he loved this place – more on the memories they had in their first house together. The family of four walked to the elevator. Jihoon pushed the button for them as Seungcheol was busy tidying his hair. Jihoon sighed when he saw the attempt made it even messier. “Come here.” Jihoon pulled Seungcheol closer and helped. Seungcheol just smiled.

“Thank you.”

“What to do with you, big baby?” Seungcheol pouted. The kids were just watching, now giggling to their mother’s words. Seungcheol turned to them after Jihoon pulled away his hands.

“You two really love when I get bullied by your mom.” Chan just grinned cheekily while Hansol shrugged.

“I think you bullied mom even more.” Hansol said. Seungcheol raised his brow.

“Why you said that? Don’t you see your mom is being mean with me every time?” Seungcheol said, pouting. Chan tugged his pants.

“Oh, dad. Don’t be dramatic, hyung is right thou.” Jihoon giggled when the twins sided with him. Seungcheol puffed his cheeks.

“Gosh, everyone is against me.” Seungcheol faked a sob. “What do I do to deserve this, dear Lord? I have raised them so well, with loves, never-”

Hansol groaned and Chan whined. The twins quickly pulled their father’s pants when the elevator door opened. “Elevator is here, dad. Get on.” Hansol said. Jih

Please log in to read the full chapter