001

(BxB) Strangers' Fate
Please log in to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]The party[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]“Meet you tonight!” Seungcheol skipped away happily as he left. The blonde guy shook his head. His tall boyfriend beside him just snickered.

“Sure he loves the news.”

“Well, Seok. What do you expect? Seungcheol hyung loves party. He had been on it since forever.”  The blonde said chuckling as he took his boyfriend’s arm. “Can you help me little for the party, Seokminie?”

“Of course, dear. It’s a party you organized, of course I will help you, Soonyoung ah.” Soonyoung smiled.

“Good, it has been a while since I throw a party.” Soonyoung said, sharing a kiss on the lips. Seokmin hummed.

“Since four months we started go out.” Soonyoung grinned.

“Yeah. Sure, since then.” Seokmin smiled. “Let’s go spread the words and we will head out to settle foods and drinks.” The two nodded as they walked to find their classmates and acquaintances to spread the news about the party that Soonyoung threw tonight. It was a short notice but that’s Soonyoung’s style. Even though at the last minute, his house would be packed somehow. Well, youth and party. Soonyoung decided to throw this party as the last one ever. He’s going to graduate and will be no opportunity to do such after graduation. His boyfriend agreed, knowing how much Soonyoung loves to throw a party.

“Should I be worried about the mess after the party?” Soonyoung suddenly asked. Seokmin smiled.

“Don’t worry, I could get someone to help.” Soonyoung nodded. “Hey, Seungkwan.” Seokmin noticed his classmate. Seungkwan smiled to Seokmin.

“Oh hey, lovebirds.” Soonyoung chuckled to Seungkwan’s greeting. “What’s up? I kinda in rush, someone needs me.”

“Okay, won’t hold you up. Just want to let you know I throw a party tonight, hope you can come. You can bring anyone you like, it’s an open party.” Soonyoung said. Seungkwan nodded.

“Sure, I will go if I can. Where and what time?”

“My house, 8 pm.” Seungkwan nodded.

“Will be there. Gotta go.” The couple nodded and let Seungkwan go.

Seungkwan walked so fast to a direction. He stopped abruptly when he almost missed the room he should go into, the music room. Seungkwan pushed the door and peeked in. It was no light and Seungkwan entered it, switched on the light. There’s no one inside but Seungkwan was sure there must be someone in here. True to his instinct, he heard a sobbing behind the big piano. “Jihoon hyung?” The sobbing stopped. Seungkwan walked closer and discovered a smol male sitting on the floor. Face buried in his arms, hugging his knees. “Hey, Jihoon hyung.”

“Seungkwan.” Seungkwan exhaled as he saw the teary eyes. He sat down beside Jihoon.

“She doesn’t worth your tears.” Jihoon sniffled.

“Why she lied? Why she cheated?” Jihoon wailed. Seungkwan sighed and pulled Jihoon to hug him. Earlier, he saw Jihoon’s girlfriend, now ex, was literally off a guy’s face near the staircase. Pretty much there’s gossip going around about the drama that he missed. Jihoon was there, caught her in act but she was being a and eventually acted like she didn’t do anything wrong. Jihoon slapped her and broke up before leaving. Seungkwan knew how much Jihoon loves her and after hearing the story, he quickly went around to find Jihoon knowing that the guy would go crying alone his broken heart.

“Jihoon hyung, I know you love her so much. I know but she doesn’t worth it. You should let everything go, move on from her and find someone who truly loves you, cherish that person. To be honest hyung, she doesn’t really love you…” Seungkwan said softly, didn’t want to hurt Jihoon even more but he had to say it. Jihoon didn’t give any response, crying in Seungkwan’s arms. The younger let Jihoon cried some more, giving him a soothing pat. When Jihoon calmed down, he pulled away from the hug and wiped the remaining tears. Seungkwan just smiled to the puffy face and red eyes.

“Thank you…”

“Anything for you, hyung. You also have been there for me when I broke up with Hansol last two months.” Seungkwan sighed. Jihoon looked down at his fingers. Suddenly the younger snapped his fingers. “Right! You must go with me tonight.” Jihoon looked at Seungkwan.

“Where?” Jihoon’s voice croaked a bit due to the crying. Seungkwan smiled.

“Just come with me. Both of us need something to take off our mind.” Seungkwan pulled Jihoon to stand up and brought him somehow. Jihoon couldn’t protest.

Lee Jihoon and Boo Seungkwan had been friend since young, they’re neighbors. Their first meeting was when the eight years old Jihoon who just moved into the house next to Seungkwan who was six, Jihoon went to venture the neighborhood and saw the younger getting bullied by few big kids that probably the same age as him. Disliking bullies, the kid Jihoon stood up and scared the bullies away with his scary aura and hard kick (Jihoon practiced Taekwondo with his father who is a Taekwondo instructor). The kid that he helped thanked him and they became friends after the kid introduced himself as Seungkwan. Since then Jihoon had been protecting Seungkwan like a brother and they grew attached at hips given Jihoon had no siblings and Seungkwan yearned for elder brother. Growing up, they took care of each other and depended on each other too. Their bonds are strong even though they’re so different in personality.

And the best friends are so caring about each other, protective also.

 

 

“You have arrived.” Soonyoung smiled as he hugged the male in his black jacket. Seokmin who was standing beside him just smiled. “I expect you to come early, Seungcheol hyung.”

“Ah, my mom called, I need to entertain her first before I can come.” Seungcheol said. Soonyoung chuckled. “House got packed.” Seungcheol commented as he looked around.

“As usual. Help yourself, hyung.” Seokmin said. Seungcheol nodded and got inside.

Choi Seungcheol is Soonyoung’s cousin who loves party down to the core. People might see him differently as he’s a party guy but Seungcheol lived with rules and had been a nice kid that it means he only enjoyed attending party to get free foods and drinks also some empty talks but never brings it to the bed. Numerous parties he attended in his whole life, Seungcheol never screwed up that low for a night stand or fling.

Seungcheol settled near the bar as he gulped down a glass of beer. He looked around scanning if there’s a group he could join for a talk tonight. Spotting no one, he chose to stay at the bar. He asked for some stronger booze they had for tonight from the bartender as he reached for the chips in the bowl next to him. The bartender gave a glass of alcoholic cocktail. Seungcheol hummed when he recognized the mixed drink. ‘Soonyoung prepared just well for his last party.’

Jihoon downed another shot. Seungkwan looked at his best friend worriedly. “Jihoon hyung, you drink too much already.” Jihoon just swatted his hand. Seungkwan sighed. “I brought you here to meet people and enjoy the night. Why you’re choosing to be drunk?” Jihoon huffed.

“Just let me alone. it up, you drag me here, Kwan.” Seungkwan grumbled.

“Fine.” Seungkwan sipped his beer. “Look, I want to mingle around. Don’t go anywhere okay? I will be back.” Seungkwan said to Jihoon who was at the moment slightly tipsy. Jihoon rolled his eyes.

“Just go, I don’t need babysitter. You can go get a laid too.” Seungkwan squinted his eyes as a warning before leaving. Jihoon just snickered, knowing Seungkwan wasn’t a typ

Please log in to read the full chapter