004

(BxB) Strangers' Fate
Please log in to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Stranger to stalker[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]“Jihoon hyung!” Jihoon turned when he heard Seungkwan’s calling for him. He noticed Seungkwan was bringing someone with him. “Hyung, you’re done with class right? Let’s go for lunch.” Jihoon barely heard Seungkwan’s words when he noticed the guy beside Seungkwan. His eyes widened. When he was about to freak out, Seungkwan shook him a bit. “Hyung, do you hear me?”

“Wh- what?” Jihoon asked turning to Seungkwan, trying to ignore the guy. Seungkwan sighed.

“You’re done with class right? I want to have lunch together with us. Oh, right.” Seungkwan turned to the guy beside him. “Jihoon hyung, this is Seungcheol hyung, Seokmin’s boyfriend’s cousin. He’s joining us for lunch.”

“Hi there, Jihoon.” Seungcheol gave a smile. Jihoon took every control in him not to act foolishly. Seungkwan didn’t know he knew Seungcheol so he needed to act.

“Uh, hi.” Jihoon turned to Seungkwan. “Why he’s with you?” Jihoon asked silently. Seungkwan explained with normal chirpy tone.

“Ah, the couple had a date and kinda forgot that they invited Seungcheol hyung to come here. Seungcheol hyung isn’t from our college. He just came to have lunch with Soonyoung and they ditched him. I was there, so kinda help the single soul.” It was a terrible lie but Jihoon seemed not to question anymore after Seungkwan explained. The youngest of the three pulled Jihoon with him and told Seungcheol to follow. Seungkwan tried to get Jihoon talked with Seungcheol, holding Jihoon’s arm as a hostage. Jihoon looked rather uncomfortable and kept glaring at Seungcheol whenever Seungkwan wasn’t looking. They arrived at the cafeteria later. Seungkwan announced that he will find a table for them and asked Jihoon to buy his lunch. He pushed the two to go together while he walked away to get a table. Jihoon groaned internally while Seungcheol followed the smaller like an obedient puppy.

“Why you’re here?” Jihoon muttered. Seungcheol grinned nervously.

“I didn’t expect to meet you here.” Seungcheol lied because that’s what Seungkwan told him to do earlier. “I remember you said you attend this college and I just come to have lunch with my cousin.”

“Sound pretty much you tried to find me.” Jihoon said with a pointed look before ordering his and Seungkwan’s food. Seungcheol did the same before answering Jihoon.

“Maybe.”

“I told you we’re dropping whatever happened that night.”

“Hm, yeah. I’m fine even though it’s a waste because it’s a good night. But I can be your friend, right?” Jihoon gave a look at him.

“No.”

“But I want to be your friend… um, no I want to know more about you.” Seungcheol beamed. Jihoon narrowed his eyes before scoffing.

“Sorry, not interested.” Seungcheol pouted, giving a kicked puppy look.

“But I really want to know you. I’m interested in you, sincerely.” Seungcheol said. Jihoon shook his head.

“Sorry, I don’t. So go away and find someone else.” Jihoon thanked the worker as he took the tray of his food and left to find Seungkwan. Seungcheol was left alone and he exhaled. Just like Seungkwan said, he’s tough to handle. But I’m not giving up.

The lunch practically went on without a problem even though Jihoon withdrew from the conversation no matter how hard Seungkwan tried to include him. Seungcheol just gave a smile to Seungkwan who started to pout when he failed. They separated ways when Jihoon told them he got class to attend. Seungkwan made Jihoon promise to go home together, given they’re neighbors.

Seungkwan turned to Seungcheol when Jihoon left. “Sorry, hyung. I guess it’s even tougher than I expected.” Seungcheol shook his head.

“It’s okay, you did great for me already. From now on, I will be doing more.” Seungkwan hummed.

“I will try to help where I can. I really hope Jihoon hyung could take off his mind from his recent breakup and I see that you can be a distraction, a plus if he likes you back.” Seungcheol smiled. Seungkwan had given a brief story about Jihoon and his ex-girlfriend. At first, Seungcheol felt worried as Jihoon dated girls before but Seungkwan assured him that Jihoon never define firmly about his uality as the smaller sometimes praised a good looking guy in gay manner. So Seungcheol felt better and determine as he remembered what happened to them that night, he really fell hard for Jihoon. I’m gay for him.

“I really hope the same.” Seungkwan hummed.

“But I warn you, if you make him cry, you will find a knife right on your heart.” Seungcheol grinned sheepishly and nodded curtly. Seungkwan smiled and patted Seungcheol’s back. “I need to go now. Meet you around, hyung.” Seungcheol nodded and the two separated ways.

 

 

Jihoon groaned as he spotted the same figure that had been following him for few days. Well, not exactly following but Jihoon was sure he was stalked. “Why are you here again?”

“Just wanna see you.” Seungcheol smiled. “Here, breakfast?” Jihoon rolled his eyes.

“No, thank you.” Seungcheol hummed.

“Okay.” Seungcheol gave a smile as he walked beside Jihoon. Jihoon turned to him.

“Stop following me would you?” Jihoon gave a glare.

“I’m sorry for that, I can’t.” Jihoon groaned.

“Why you don’t understand that I don’t want to see you?” Jihoon said frustratingly. Seungcheol smiled softly to the smaller.

“I don’t want to understand that, and rather make you rethink the answer. You want to see me.” Seungcheol grinned. Jihoon scoffed.

“I hate you.”

“I like you.” Jihoon frowned a

Please log in to read the full chapter