Sleeping your troubles away

My eyes on you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thank you to lovemimi, cj041586, octoberprince86, Kitirar, and Wysmom for the upvotes and thank you everyone who commented!

You showed me the love, so I show you a chapter!

Thank you so much for Panda2Koala who spends so much time correcting my grammar! 

 

 

~~~~<3~~~~

 

 

The time at the hospital was quite unsettling…

 

All the nurses at the hospital came to see Donghae, all of them flirted with him like no one and Donghae flirted back.

 

He had no shame!

 

God knows how many phone numbers he managed to receive!

 

At one point Hyukjae asked, “Do you mind passing me my jacket please, I have my phone in the pocket.”

 

Donghae asked, “Who you gonna call?”

 

Hyukjae answered, “I need to call my mum, she will be worried if I don’t arrive at 6 o’clock. It’s not like I have any friends to stay over with do I?”

 

Donghae passed him the phone and he could hear the other talking to his mum very quietly, “Don’t worry mum… yeah, I am ok... I just fell down the stairs... nothing serious, but the school insisted on bringing me here... yes mum... No, I am not alone... just go to sleep, I will prepare something to eat when I get there... don’t worry… bye.”

 

Donghae could not keep his mouth shut, he asked in a pretty annoyed tone, “Why did you lie to your mother? You should tell her the truth, she deserves to sort that useless school out!”

 

Hyukjae just looked at Donghae and he said, “Look, as much I appreciate your concern, I have to deal with other issues, you have no idea what is going on. I would really like it if you just remained quiet or you went out and collected more phone numbers. Maybe your ego will grow so much you will explode and I don’t have to see you anymore.”

 

Donghae was about to retaliate but Hyukjae continued, “Please! Just leave! There is nothing here for you, we are from different planets, are you trying to repair the damage you did earlier? Well, it worked, I appreciate what you have done, but please, now I need to feel sorry for myself, alone! I need to try to understand why these things always happen to me… because it must be me! You have never met me before, and you behave like the bullies at school! The common denominator is me, it has to be me...”

 

He broke down, he was sobbing, and once again, Donghae felt like one of the lowest human beings ever.

 

He didn’t like it.

 

He moved closer to Hyukjae and he hugged him. The other was pushing him away, but with the force of a kitten.

 

He wanted a hug, he wanted to be close to someone… he felt so alone… But the other’s smell, his testosterone, the masculine essence was like perfume to Hyukjae... that potion who woke up all his senses…

 

He felt safe in the arms of the other...

 

He was crying for today, for yesterday, for the day before and all the years before that, ever since his father left without saying good bye.

 

After one too many hours, Hyukjae was asleep. Donghae didn’t know what to do except hold his head on his hand. He noticed that after a few minutes the other’s lips went red and puffy, he look like a sleeping doll.

 

The doctor came in later and he reported to Donghae about Hyukjae’s condition, “This kid’s ribs are not the problem, they are badly bruised yes, but he has a broken ankle. Also, there were parts I could see on the x rays, by accident, I found that he has multiple broken bones, some recent and some very old.”

 

Donghae was so mad, no, he was furious.

 

For how long were these kids abusing this poor kid? How could they do that? He’s so thin!

 

He looked a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter