Vaseline and doughnuts

My eyes on you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thank you Crazy4SJ4ver for the upvote and thank you everyone for the awesome comments! Totally felt the love!

So because of all the love we felt, we decided to update!

So now....

What you have all been waiting for... ;)

 

 

~~~~<3~~~~

 

 

Donghae came closer and closer, and said, “I think I have a few solutions… they are free… they are wet… moisturises your lips… improves your health…”

 

Hyukjae’s eyes were wide and hopeful, blinking furiously as he was waiting to hear the answer. He could feel the warm breath of Donghae on his face.

 

Every blink cam slower, his eyes closing for longer, until he felt something wet on his lips.

 

He opened his eyes just a little to peek and Donghae was holding a glass of water at his lips, on his face the biggest smile he would ever see.

 

“Were you, perhaps, expecting something else? My erted baby?”

 

Hyukjae started to drink the water like a robot and Donghae couldn’t help himself, he burst out laughing.

 

“It has been years since I have laughed so much, thank you.”

 

He came closer to Hyukjae, once again, but this time the other didn’t expect a thing.

 

But Donghae kissed him on the forehead and said, “I will come back later, and I will bring something for your lips. Certain things are worth waiting for.”

 

Hyukjae kept drinking water until Donghae picked up his phone and wallet and left.

 

Hyukjae’s heart was beating double the pace. He thought he was going to die… Did the other one… just kiss him?

 

On the forehead admittedly… but a kiss is a kiss! He also said he would come back!

 

But… why?

 

He doesn’t have to… it wasn’t part of the promise anymore… He became very tired, the last thing he remembered was thinking that he would never wash his forehead again. Also, immediately when he sees that nurse again, he would tell her what happened!

 

 

 

Once Donghae closed the door, he stood behind the door with his back resting against the door. He put his hand on his chest and realised his heart was beating unusually fast.

 

He remembered what Hyukjae told him… About what happened to him at school…

 

Donghae felt his heart bleed, the other one was in such a bad state and he was worrying about a doughnut he bought for him.

 

He remembered the words of the doctor, that Hyukjae was vulnerable and fancied him.

 

But he felt something he has never felt before. Maybe it was because Hyukjae had a crush on him, he felt Hyukjae belonged to him? He thought, that is normal! Right?

 

He was doing nothing wrong…

 

He wasn’t encouraging him…

 

Legally, Hyukjae was an adult, even if he didn’t look like one… or behave like one…

 

That was his charm!

 

He wanted to help, so that is good!

 

A lot of people always said that he was anti-social, and here he was! Being sociable!

 

Hyukjae needed him too… A lot in fact… He could

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter