Learning a lesson or two

My eyes on you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thank you to ddalgi_, hwin_byul and jongosh for the upvotes and octoberprince86, jongosh and ehhteekaw for commenting *especially you jongosh! So sneaky!*

As promised, for the love you showed *looking at you jongosh* we have provided you a chapter! 

So without further ado.... 

I present to you an update!

Enjoy!

 

 

~~~~<3~~~~

 

 

Hyukjae shook his hand and Donghae was smiling all the way.

 

The aeroplane was bigger that Hyukjae thought it would be. He was having difficulty moving around the platform as it was very narrow. It also lead to the problem that every time Donghae needed to move, he had to hold onto Hyukjae’s waist to pass to the other side.

 

He felt so many emotions all at once.

 

He has never been so close to a male before, not like this, especially since his peers avoid him like he was a rash.

 

There was also the fact that this person was not a normal human being. He was gorgeous… all of him…

 

At one point Donghae passed him a bolt and he dropped it because his hands were shaking so much. Donghae loved to make people nervous, it was a power thing he has always has, ever since a very young age.

 

He realised that every time he put his hand on the other, the other reacted to it. It was nice to feel that power, seeing the other shaking so badly and sweating like no one.

 

It was nice.

 

When the bolt fell, he went down and he touched, the kid’s leg, he could see how the other was affected a great deal.

 

He looked at him, and he was like a rabbit that had been caught in the head lights.

 

He was a good looking kid, but he looked so thin and vulnerable.

 

He stood behind Hyukjae to teach him how to use the bolt. He placed it in Hyukjae’s hands and held his hand to control it’s movement. Hyukjae’s back was touching the front of Donghae.

 

Hyukjae was trying so hard to concentrate, but it was practically impossible. He could feel the other’s warm body touching his back side. This was not what he had in mind this morning.

 

They were working for a few good twenty minutes, and Donghae found out that the kid seemed to be very into what he was doing. It was obvious that he was very good with technicals things, and so at one point Donghae asked, “Do you want to do engineering?”

 

The other answered, “Actually, I do like it, but I don't know if the military is my thing.”

 

He said that with such nice smile. Donghae was looking at the other and said, “kid, you can do whatever you want to do, if you really want to do it.”

 

Hyukjae was still indecisive. What bothers Donghae the most, is how young people are so weak. They are like snow flakes, they melt with everything. He worked so hard, so everyone else should as well.

 

He became what he is because he doesn’t like company, he likes to work alone. Just the idea of having to teach someone drove him insane.

 

He is too much of a control freak and too good at what he does, he has zero patience and if it is required, he can be quite aggressive too.

 

He was a black belt at 16, his peers use to fear him, and he loved it.

 

He put the engine of the aeroplane on full speed, the heat was unbearable. The kid with him was also the most clueless kid he has ever met.

 

He was explaining to him very small things inside, forcing the other to put his head close to the engine. Hyukjae refused to put his glasses on which were in his jacket pocket, wanting to look cool, but he was short sighted.

 

He started to sweat like no one, so he tried to take the sweat out of his face with his hand, but it was too much.

 

Donghae felt he was being far to cruel, because the kid seemed like a nice kid. He looked at him with his big eyes, and his red plump lips, and he got the feeling, a very STRONG feeling, that this kid was probably gay.

 

Judging from the attitude of his peers, total rejection and humiliation, it was practically obvious that he was being isolated.

 

His thoughts were interrupted by an outburst of laughter from the other group who arrived without them noticing.

 

They were pointing at Hyukjae, whose face was completely black from grease. Hyukjae’s face changed colour, he wanted to die right there and then.

 

He turned around the other way, and Donghae passed him a cloth.

 

Donghae immediately jumped dow

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter