Visit to the work place

My eyes on you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thank you to cute_sehun_hun, FWSJ15 and nyukkunyuk91 for the upvotes and thank you everyone who commented!

Because of the love you have shown we have decided to update again!

Enjoy the chapter everyone!

 

 

~~~~<3~~~~

 

 

Hyukjae left the doughnut cafe, and stood outside staring at the sky. He thought about Donghae, and what his mother said. He closed his eyes and sighed before taking out his phone.

 

Hyukjae messaged Donghae and said, “I am near your work, is there any chance we can meet?”

 

Donghae answered, only seconds later, “Come and pick me up, take a taxi! You can see me working ;) I am all sweaty ;) ;)”

 

Hyukjae smiled and took the first taxi to Donghae’s work place. Once he arrived, Donghae was waiting outside the military base to let him in. He passed him a badge, and said, “You are a guest! And can you explain to me why you are here, your royal cutieness?”

 

Hyukjae melt, his gums were showing as he smiled brightly, unable to control it. Donghae came closer and kissed him quickly before saying, “I hope you are not infatuated with me! Because I am falling for you so quickly that I am scared.”

 

Hyukjae didn’t say anything, he just smiled like an idiot. Donghae said, “I will not hold hands with you because my hands are full of grease, and we are in a military base… not the most gay friendly place...”

 

They went where Donghae was working alone, and Donghae put a chair for Hyukjae to sit down on beside him. Donghae said, “Stay there, look cute, until I finished okay? I don’t think it will take longer than 20 minutes.”

 

Hyukjae nodded, and started to play on his phone, until someone showed up and said, “Donghae! The commander in charge wishes to see you. Now. If you have a minute.”

 

Donghae shouted, “He needs to wait! I am nearly finished!” The other guy nodded and left immediately. Donghae soon finished, threw a piece of cloth full of grease on the floor and said, “I have had enough for today.”

 

Hyukjae couldn’t stop looking at the other, hot… wasn’t a good enough description… he was lava!

 

Of all things, Donghae said, “Thank you for looking so cute! I need to go talk to my boss now, wait here. But don’t look cute anymore! In case someone else sees you.”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter