Mickey mouse

My eyes on you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thank you kina_kirana, kiki-chan and softspotforhae for the upvotes and thank you everyone who commented!

You showed us the love, so we show you a chapter!

Hope you enjoy it!

 

 

~~~~<3~~~~

 

 

 

Hyukjae was so nervous, he broke a few glasses and a plate, he thought about whether or not Donghae did this for fun...

 

He could only think of Donghae… Donghae... the guy is perfect in every single way! He was cooking and moving the soup very slowly, thinking about Donghae until a pair of arms appeared from behind and said, “Sweetheart, you are stirring an empty pot... the other is burnt I think, judging from the smell...”

 

Hyukjae jolted in surprise, looking down to see that he was indeed, stirring an empty pot. Hyukjae felt so bad about it, he grumbled, “I am so stupid! I cannot believe I did that… please... wait... I will do something else... please wait for a few minutes...”

 

Donghae patted his head and said “Go and change your shirt, we will go out tonight. I need to give you very goods news so we are going to celebrate that!”

 

Hyukjae, having no idea what Donghae had to tell him, just nodded and went for a quick shower. He got changed in very smart but casual clothes, and Donghae took him to eat in a very nice place. Donghae looked so handsome, only with a very simple attire, but Hyukjae had to control himself so he didn’t drool…

 

Once they ordered the food, as they were waiting, Donghae told Hyukjae what his superior had told him that day in the morning. Hyukjae couldn’t help but feel lighter with every word Donghae was saying. It felt like something positive was going to happen, after all these years of suffering, he thought... he will finally be able to pay, his way, and not be totally dependant on Donghae.

 

After eating a very delicious meal, Donghae took Hyukjae for a very short walk, it wasn’t much because of Hyukjae’s foot, but still very romantic. They were walking, holding hands, all the way to the park until it was getting a bit cold.

 

Hyukjae said to Donghae, “You know, I always dreamt of a date like this...”

 

Donghae smirked and suddenly pulled Hyukjae in front of him, one hand around his waist whilst his other hand lifted his chin up to kiss him. Donghae asked in a low voice, “And how did your dream date finish? Did I, your date, seduce you?”

 

Hyukjae’s cheeks became red and flustered, Donghae pulled him closer, brushing his lips against his neck, “Did your date kiss your ear like this?” and Donghae started to kiss Hyukjae’s ear and nibble his neck.

 

“D-Donghae... please stop….we are outside...please...”

 

Donghae stopped and smirked, before pecking his flustered Hyukjae and saying, “Wait here, I will go get the car, I don’t want you to walk anymore. It will take only five minutes to go and get it.” Donghae let go of Hyukjae and was about to leave when Hyukjae panicked. He was holding on to Donghae’s arm like his life was depending on it.

 

Donghae was taken back by his behaviour, but his heart broke when Hyukjae started to beg with a broken voice, “P-please don’t leave me… I-I will walk… please! Can you just stay Donghae, I dont want to be here alone please!”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter