Soup is such a turn on

My eyes on you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thank you anchovioushyukj for the upvote and thank you everyone who commented!
 

Luna2moon is currently busy writing the grand finale for the other story she is writing, which is why there has been a delay in updating :(

But none the less! Here is an update!

Enjoy!

 

 

~~~~<3~~~~

 

 

He was crying his heart out when someone knocked on the door. Between sobs he barely shouted, “Coming!”

 

He opened the door with puffy eyes and in front of him stood who he recognised as the old lady from the coffee shop. She practically jumped on top of him and hugged him. She asked, “Is your mean boyfriend making you cry again?”

 

Hyukjae said between sobs, “Actually… he is the only nice thing in my life… My mum made me choose… and she thinks everything that has happened to me is because I am gay… my life is crap… And now… I am moving in with Donghae… and I don’t know how things are going to work out… But I am totally and utterly in love with him…”

 

The granny passed him a box, and said, “These are for you. These will definitely make you feel better. But you need to tell me from the beginning what is going on because I don’t understand anything… I am old, my husband died two years ago, we never had children so what I have the most now is time. So begin.”

 

Hyukjae began to explain to her everything, since his father left when he was 6, his mum having depression, the suicide attempts, school finding out he was gay when he was 12, the bullying getting worse day by day, the last assault, how Donghae saved him, and being with him since then, and how his mum found out they started dating, the fight, and then the choosing between them. When he finished, he was crying again.

 

The old granny, held Hyukjae’s hand and said, “Don’t blame your mother sweetheart, she is having problems of her own and obviously she cannot solve it. She doesn’t do it because she is bad, but probably for someone like Donghae it looks like that. When the person you love is being mistreated and neglected, you obviously are going to have negative thoughts about them. But you are her son, you know she is not a bad person she is just lost, eventually she will come back to you once she realised donghae is the right person for you, she will accept the relationship. Please be don’t turn against her, just call her once in a while and let her know how good you are doing. Okay?”

 

Hyukjae sat there and talked to the lady for hours, like they were old friends. After a few hours, the lady left and Hyukjae went to sleep very quickly.

 

He was soon awaken by a kiss on the forehead, and Donghae’s sweet voice saying, “Your lips look so nice when you sleep, but we need to go home because I need to work this afternoon. We also need to go shopping for food because I have one onion that has been in the cupboard for like a year, and I think it is out of date.”

 

Hyukjae was beginning to feel very nervous and he said, “You don’t need to go shopping because of me...”

 

Donghae stood up straight, “Of course I need to go shopping because of you, you are so thin! I feel as though when they take off the plaster on your foot you will go flying with a strong wind!”

 

Hyukjae said “Why do you make fun of me all the time? I think you are a little overweight, if you ask me.”

 

Donghae started to laugh and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter