Getting used to it

My eyes on you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thank you to ozwalkr, jewElf_13 and aLiNrOjAs for the upvotes and thank you everyone who commented

Panda2Koala has been absolutely amazing, but she made the mistake when updating because I made her do a double shift and she got very confused… if we keep pushing her she will fire all of us!

Anyway, love is needed to keep updating... so show me the love, and I will show you a chapter!

Love you all! 

 

 

~~~~<3~~~~

 

 

The morning after, Hyukjae felt a little bit awkward.

 

It was the first time he had slept completely next to Donghae, he tried so hard to think about things falling… But nothing worked…

 

He had to go to the toilet and get rid of his problem… but it was very difficult when he had 15 pounds of leg on top of him…

 

He moved very slowly, trying his best not to wake up the other, but failed. The other stirred and opened one eye, he grumbled, “Where do you think you’re going?”

 

Hyukjae froze and said very quietly, “B-bathroom...”

 

Donghae closed his eyes and mumbled, “Ok... but please can you come back soon... because today I want some quality time together before I go to work...”

 

Before he even finished speaking, Hyukjae was practically running to the toilet.

 

He took as long as he could in the toilet, with images of what happened the night before still fresh in his mind and making his body react to it, but also feeling completely ashamed and embarrassed.

 

He was sitting on the floor, trying to calm down when a knock at the door made him jump.

 

“You have 5 seconds to get out of the toilet! I need to pee!”

 

Hyukjae automatically stood up, opened the door, only to be confronted by Donghae… who was stark .

 

He shouted, “Do you have to do that!? Do you have to rub it in?! Do you have to shamefully show your perfection all around?!”

 

Donghae was smiling, he gave him a peck on the lips before going inside the toilet, ready to pee. The last thing Donghae saw, was Hyukjae running at the speed of light away from the toilet. He went to the bed, and he was desperately looking for his underpants and attire.

 

He could hear the shower running, and he calmed down. He dressed himself with whatever he could find before he went to prepare breakfast. Donghae came out with, once again, a towel around his waist and said, “Did I not tell you that I wanted to spend some q

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter