The precious doughnut

My eyes on you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thanks for all the comments and thank you eunhae1fan for the upvote! We are trying to update as often as we can so please be patient with us! :D 

Please be aware that some content may upset some readers, just in case :(

But other than that...

Enjoy!

 

 

~~~~<3~~~~

 

 

Donghae arrived at the hospital, and once they took Hyukjae on the stretcher, he called Hyukjae’s mum.

 

He was angry.

 

When she answered he was talking to her in a very rough way. She was so apologetic, but he finished the call without even saying good bye.

 

He ran back to the room were Hyukjae was and the other was still unconscious. The doctor this time was not quite as chatty as the last time and he said, “This time was quite serious, he has a big concussion, and this time they did break his ribs. I will write a full report for the police with new and old injuries included.”

 

Donghae sat beside the bed and mumbled, “I will wait until his mum arrives...”

 

He sat so close to the other that he could hear the elaborated breathing. With every breath, Donghae could feel himself getting angrier.

 

He moved the hair out of Hyukjae’s face and he picked up a wipe from the desk next to him to clean the blood from his lips.

 

He doesn’t understand his actions.

 

But he also couldn’t understand the actions of the others either.

 

Why would they hurt this kid?

 

He tried to not think about about what they were intending to do, and what would have been all of the media now if he had not arrived when he did.

 

He wanted to run back to that school to beat the pulp out of those guys, but the idea of Hyukjae waking up alone broke his heart to much to do so.

 

After a few minutes, he got worried because the other started to move restlessly. He then opened his eyes really, really slowly. He didn’t know what to do. Hyukjae looked at Donghae and said, “W-why… am I… h-here...”

 

The other one didn’t want to talk, he didn’t want to make him sad, but Hyukjae answered his own question, “Now… I remember…” and he started to sob.

 

He asked Donghae, “Please… tell me… you didn’t… rescue me...”

 

Donghae answered, “This time, they took it too far.”

 

Hyukjae started to sob again, and said, “I want them… to finish… the job… I have… had enough...”

 

Donghae went closer to him and hugged him gently. He said, “This time… I will make sure… they will pay for what they did...”

 

Hyukjae sobbed, “I don’t want… them to pay… I want them to stop… making me pay… for being different… I want it… to end...” and he cried harder, bursting into bigger sobs, like he was choking on air.

 

Donghae panicked and called the nurse.

 

Hyukjae mumbled, “Donghae?”

 

Donghae looked at Hyukjae, “Yeah?”
 

Hyukjae asked between sobs, “Did you… get my doughnut?”

 

Donghae asked, “Are you hungry?”
 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter