Pudding!

My eyes on you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thank you to DayBreaksBell for the upvote and thank you everyone for commenting!

Remember, no love no update!

There is a special surprise in this chapter!

Hope you enjoy it!

 

 

~~~~<3~~~~

 

 

They went to eat lunch in a very nice place, the food was very expensive but extraordinarily nice.

 

After that, when they got home, Hyukjae called his mum to tell her the news of the court case. She was very happy and she said, “If I was a good mother in the past, this would never have lasted as long as it did... I will never forgive myself for the way I acted... Donghae was right... it was always about me...”

 

Hyukjae said, “Mum, it will make me so happy if you came to eat with us this weekend...”

 

His mother hesitated so he added, “Please think about it.”

 

“...Okay.”

 

Hyukjae smiled softly, “Thanks. Take care mum.”

 

“You too, son.”

 

And she hung up.

 

Donghae hugged Hyukjae from behind and asked, “What are we going to cook? Do you need any help this weekend? Because I have to work on Saturday because I took some time off for the trial, but I can leave everything ready and get some things the day before if you want.”

 

Hyukjae shook his head, “No you don’t. All I want, is for you to be nice to my mum. She is trying, and you need to understand that... at least she stayed with me instead of abandoning me like my father... she did what she could… but she was hurting all this time... after so long... now I know why my father left me...”

 

Donghae was taken back, “You do?”

 

Hyukjae looked down and nodded, “Donghae… my father was gay...”

 

Donghae looked shocked, “What? Are you sure?”

 

Hyukjae nodded, “I was thinking about it the other day, how everything happened... my dad’s friend… he was very... touchy... with my father... I remember my mum was working and they left me watching a film… but when I went to the kitchen... I saw them really close to each other but they jump away from each other as soon as they saw me… After all this time, I finally realised what was going on… I think he left because he was ashamed… I think the last argument they had… because I told my mum I had a great time in the zoo with my dad and his friend… was when my mum realised what was going on… I cannot imagine how difficult it must have been for him… we are talking about over a decade ago… things were worse then… I wish he came back to me tho… to give me a chance to talk about it… to tell him I was gay too…”
 

A tear came down Hyukjae’s cheek, and Donghae asked, “Would you forgive him? If he showed up now?”

 

Hyukjae answered, “Of course I would.”

 

Donghae said, “That is what you do wrong, you forgive everybody for everything. And people never learn. I would kick his .”

 

Hyukjae hugged Donghae and said, “You need to stop threatening people.”

 

Donghae retorted, “Somebody has to. People have to earn your forgiveness. I still feel guilty

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter