Confronting the enemy

My eyes on you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thank you ashiqa, Ilfeya and BeingMyself97 for the upvotes and thank you everyone who has commented!

You showed us the love so we showed you a chapter!

Guys, can we appreciate the work Panda2Koala is doing, because she is working very hard to be able to get these chapters ready for you.

You know what to do!

Love you all! <3

 

 

~~~~<3~~~~

 

 

The day of the court case arrived, and on the first day, Hyukjae had to go in with the cast on his foot. Hyukjae’s mother only called that morning, she said she was advised by the psychologist to not attend the court case because it wouldn’t be beneficial to Hyukjae or her, or their future relationship.

 

He was feeling so sick as they sat down in the court room, but Donghae was there, sitting beside his lawyer and him. When they called him to testify, he looked at Donghae, as Sungmin suggested.

 

He burst into tears a few times, he never looked at the people who attacked him.

 

He still felt the fear…

 

He imagined in his head, that the people would jump the guards and attack him again. And they would kill him this time.

 

The jury gasp a few times, hearing the accounts of all of the events that had happened over the years. The bullying was so intense and violent, the amount of times he approached the school for help and they dismissed him, and the advice that the teachers gave him, which generally involved changing his own personality and become more aggressive himself.

 

He named all the teachers and all the mentors he had asked for help from, and was turned down. Donghae was also called to testify what he saw in the military base and at school, and the conversation he had with the head teacher. When he talked, he looked straight into the head teacher’s eyes, like shooting daggers.

 

The defence lawyer objected so many times, but was dismissed once and again and again. When it was time for the defence lawyer to interview the boys, Hyukjae just looked at his shoes. The questions were of the following. The lawyer asked one of the boys, “Why did Mr Lee bother you so much?”

 

He answered, “He was obsessed with me, he tried to make a pass at me and it made me feel sick. He was following me around and I didn’t want to be associated with such a disgusting being as him.”

 

The lawyer asked, “Can you explain what you mean by that?”

 

He answered, “When we were twelve, once of my friends borrowed his diary and it appeared hearts with my name in the middle. I was the subject of so much ridicule, because of him!” Pointing with his finger at Hyukjae.

 

The lawyer asked, “So what did you do?”

 

He answered, “I beat him up out of frustration.”

 

When the next boy came up, the lawyer asked, “What was your proble

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter