Yoongi's going to break his ing head open, I swear

That One Where Yoongi Only Does One Time Things but Tae Doesn't

Just as Yoongi was about to retort to Taehyung’s “Y’know, I don’t mind ing while we’re at dinner. I’ve always kind of liked the idea of being watched-- but not in front of my parents. I couldn’t do that to my mom.” the doorbell rang which was followed shortly by a knock.

Taking this opportunity to get away from the witty chILD that keeps challenging Yoongi’s masculinity and size, Yoongi hopped up from his seat and walked to the door.

Yoongi doesn’t run for . Even if Taehyung was able to make Yoongi lose his wit.

 

The raven opened the door to reveal his fatherly friend, Namjoon.

“Yah, put some clothes on before you answer the door, yeah?” his friend crinkled his nose a bit.

 

Yoongi looked down, seeing that he was only wearing a pair of boxers. Huh. Where’s the problem?

“Why?”

“Because it’s indecent.” Namjoon said. Yoongi waved his hand dismissively at that.

“So are converse.” he smirked.

Namjoon in a breath, squinting his eyes at Yoongi, offended. He let out a strangled squawk.

“You’re a monster.” Namjoon whispered.

“Nah, you’re the monster. The rap monster.”

Namjoon rolled his eyes.

“That’s not the reason I came here-- you can’t just leave the booth and tell your friends you’ll be back and then never return.” Namjoon huffed a breath.

 

“I don’t give a , I don’t give a .” Yoongi smirked.

“I can not believe I’m friends wi-- woah..” Namjoon trailed off as his eyes looked past Yoongi.

Yoongi turned his head, catching sight of Taehyung standing right behind him.

 

So?

In Namjoon’s eyes, he saw that said boy was wearing Yoongi’s sweater and only his underwear underneath.

This was especially unusual for Yoongi.

“Hi!” Taehyung chirped.

 

Namjoon looked back to Yoongi. “..You let someone stay?”

“He stayed on his own and cooked me breakfast. It’s not like that.” Yoongi frowned.

It was Namjoon’s turn to smirk and Yoongi’s to look exasperated.

“Well, I planned for him to take me to dinner but someone’s being a .” Taehyung piped up.

“I already told you that I don’t spend time with my one-night stands. I explained all of my rules to you. What more could you possibly want?” Yoongi sighed loudly.

 

“And I your , let you take my ity, and I dealt with the pain-- the excruciating-- pain I might add, you inflicted upon me just to make you breakfast. And even after all your ry, I, Kim Taehyung, graced you with my presence and made conversation-- which you at by the way, you’re kind of a --”

Namjoon gasped and turned his head to Yoongi, raising an eyebrow.

“You took his ity?”

Yoongi wondered if he would get a concussion from slamming his head into things. The table; twice (ouch) and the door (also ouch).

Much to the raven’s dismay, Namjoon thought Taehyung was funny and decided to exchange contact details and whatnot.

. Some friend. Yoongi swears he’s never going to make another Cypher with him again. Whose side was he on? Yoongi was his friend first. I’m going to Jin while you’re at work. Actually no that’s gross, Jin’s like his mom. Plus Yoongi was a loyal friend. Unlike someone. *cough* Namjoon *cough*

While Yoongi was silently brooding to himself and continuously banging his head against hard objects, Namjoon welcomed himself inside and made conversation with Taehyung.

“Are you the one he left with last night?” Namjoon asked, “Well-- sorry, that’s dumb. Of course you were. Uh.. how do I rephrase this.. Hm.” Namjoon, lost in thought stretched his arms out and let out a small frustrated noise.

Unfortunately, since Namjoon is a clumsy guy, he also happened to knock over a lamp, causing it to shatter across the floor.

 

“, sorry bro--” Namjoon started and Yoongi lifted his head from the door, turning to look at them. His forehead had a red line from where he was banging his head against the door. Namjoon would’ve laughed. He really would have, but the blank stare Yoongi was giving him made him stiff.

Taehyung, however, knew no better than to laugh.

Loudly.

But little did he know, Yoongi’s blank face was dangerous.

Slowly, his eyebrows furrowed and his nostrils flared just slightly.

Namjoon seemed to shrink.

“What the .”

And with that, Namjoon ran past Yoongi and out the door and Yoongi bolted out after him, not even caring that he was only in his boxers.

The bastard drove off right as Yoongi caught up and he growled, before making his way back upstairs.

He ran for nothing.


When he came back, Taehyung gave him a look.

“What?”

“You just ran outside in your underwear.” Taehyung grimaced.

“So? I don’t give a and I don’t give a .”

“..So cool.” Taehyung said in awe.

Yoongi just stared at Taehyung for a few moments before stepping over the broken pieces of the lamp and disappeared into the kitchen to grab the broom and dustpan.

When he returned, Taehyung was staring at him.

“What?”

“Take me out.”

Yoongi choked, nearly stepping on a sharp piece from the lamp.

He shook his head and laughed.

“You’re funny. I thought I already told you that I don’t date.”

“Take me out as a friend then.”

“No. I don’t spend time with my one-night stands. I said that too.”

“Joonie hyung gave me your phone number though.

“Delete it.”

“No.”

Yoongi looked up from the pile of shards he was sweeping up and stared at Taehyung long and hard.

He looked back down and finished up.

Then he once again went into the kitchen to throw away the shards.

He pointed a finger at Taehyung.

“Once.”

 

The brunette jumped up and threw his arms around Yoongi, whooping.

“But then I never want to see you again.”

Taehyung then gave Yoongi one of the stupidest, most nerdy, and definitely the brightest smile he’s ever seen. His eyes made little crescents and all of his teeth showed, making a rather boxy look.

It was cute, to say the least and Yoongi’s pulse sped up and his cheeks got warm.

He looked away immediately, not understanding the sudden change. Why were his palms so sweaty. He felt the urge to smile back, but he held his ground, keeping a blank face.

“Did you poison me?”

“I’m offended you would suggest that I did. I’m definitely not your again until after dinner.” the boy frowned.

Yoongi choked. Again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“Wow, this is the first time I’ve been on a date.”

“I told you this wasn’t a date, kid.”

“Is that bull I smell?”

Yoongi sighed. It was Friday night and he wasn’t at a bar, wasn’t sipping on a glass of whiskey, and wasn’t taking someone home.

Instead he was out with Taehyung. Walking to a karaoke place.

Taehyung winked at Yoongi, “Hey, at least you can get beers and maybe you’ll get to me again.”

“I told you, I only once.” Yoongi said firmly.

Taehyung just waved him off, “That’s not what you said last week~” he cleared his throat, “and I quote ‘and I suppose you don’t want me t--” Yoongi cut him off.

“Okay! I get the point, kid! I know what I said, but I wasn’t going to actually do it!”

Taehyung’s eyes went half-lidded as he looked at Yoongi with the ‘Man, is it me, or do you smell liKE A BIG PILE OF BULL’ look.

Yoongi looked away. He wasn’t dealing with this.

He instead imagined what he could be doing if he wasn’t here.

Sleeping. Drinking. Working on his music. Doing paperwork. ing someone. Man, the list could go on.

However, he couldn’t bring himself to regret his decision when he saw the way Taehyung’s eyes lit up at the sight of the karaoke bar.

Damn. That feeling from last week came back and the raven carded a hand through his dark tresses. Heaving a soft sigh, Yoongi looked around the street, eyes landing anywhere but on Taehyung.


This damn kid was either poison in the body of itself or Jin, too, tried to poison him but with his cookies.

Taehyung took hold of Yoongi’s wrist and tugged him inside.

 

It was one of those open mic places where you didn't get a private room to yourself. Yoongi didn't care. No s or s were given.

 

After they were seated, Taehyung immediately began looking through the song selections, bouncing a little in his seat.

 

Yoongi didn't think it was cute. Nope. Not at all.
 

But , he couldn't deny that the way Taehyung bounced made his mind wander. Like how Tae’s skin would be warm and flushed as he bounced on something else..

 

“You're staring, hyung.”

 

Yoongi’s gaze immediately snapped up from Tae’s waist, switching to see Taehyung’s smug expression instead.

 

“Is it because I'm so beautiful?” The brunette bat his eyelashes in an over exaggerated manner.

 

“No, gross. Stop that.”

 

“Oh please, you haven't even seen me at my best.” Taehyung purred, leaning closer.

 

What the . Taehyung was already hot. How could it get better?

 

“Mhm, sure Jan.”

 

“You haven't seen me in tight jeans or in eyeliner. You wouldn't know.” Taehyung huffed.

 

Yoongi just gave him a blank look before turning his head back to his bottle of soju.

 

“You were staring.” Taehyung said, leaning his head into the palm of his hand as he eyed Yoongi.

 

Yoongi exhaled through his nose.

 

“I wasn't.”

 

“And I wasn’t about to pull out a microscope to look for your .” the brunette snorted, challenging Yoongi with sinful eyes.

 

“I--” he was cut off by someone going on stage.

 

“Shh! Look, hyung!” Taehyung shushed Yoongi excitedly as a boy, younger than Taehyung (which was concerning since they were at a bar) picked up the microphone and grinned at the crowd.

 

Upbeat music began blasting from the speakers and Taehyung immediately recognized the song apparently, because from right next to Yoongi, Taehyung stood up and started dancing, cheering the boy on stage on.

 

“baNG BANG BANG!!” Taehyung sang out excitedly.

 

Amused, the boy on stage motioned for Taehyung to join him as he picked up the mic in the stand next to his.

 

When Taehyung made his way to the stage, the crowd cheered and he playfully winked.

 

As the boy handed Taehyung the other microphone, the song replayed and both of them started dancing and singing.

 

And to say the least, Yoongi was shook.

 

Sure, it was mostly silly and for good laughs but anyone could tell that the duo could sing well.. but Taehyung..

 

Taehyung’s voice was soulful and velvety.. so deep. Not a surprise for the deepens ( that boy had a voice too deep for someone of his personality), but the kid could ing sing and suddenly Yoongi wanted to get the boy to sing in another way.

 

Wait. No. Yoongi doesn't do that. Never again.

 

Still, when the song came to and end, Yoongi’s heart froze when the boy from earlier smirked at Taehyung and apparently got his phone number judging from the way Taehyung typed something into the younger fetus’s phone.

 

Taehyung came back to the table with Yoongi, bounce in his step.

 

“The are you so giddy about?” The raven grumbled, coming off more bitter than he thought he would.

 

Taehyung didn't notice.

 

“I exchanged numbers with Gukkie!” The boy’s dumb box smile came back and Yoongi’s mood lifted for a split second.

 

Gukkie..Guk.. that sounded familiar.

 

Then the boy approached their table, looking smug.

 

Yoongi jumped up, eyes widened by a fraction.

 

“Jeongguk??”

 

“Yoongi ssi?”

 

The two stared at each other.

 

“Ah? Do you know each other?” Taehyung tilted his head to the side.

 

“Y-yeah.. Jeongguk is a trainee for my company.”

 

Taehyung still looked confused.

 

“My guessing skills are about as great as your is big.”

 

Yoongi just sat down, eyes dull.

 

“I'm dead inside.” He whispered as he slammed his head onto the table, ignoring the concerned ‘Yoongi ssi?’ from Jeongguk and the annoyingly cute (, no. Not. Not cute. Get a hold of yourself, Yoongi) laughter from Taehyung.