DOUBLE UPDATE? YES.

That One Where Yoongi Only Does One Time Things but Tae Doesn't

Yoongi held his breath, watching tears run over Taehyung’s fragile features like a faucet. He reached forward and wiped them away, cradling the boy’s face in his hands awkwardly but gently.


“I’m sorry, I know.. I really am the worst.” Yoongi muttered.

 

Taehyung sobbed, hands clasping over Yoongi’s that were holding his face, nose snotty and eyes puffy as his rectangular mouth hung open for his sobs.

 

Yoongi thought he was beautiful, thumbs wiping over his face.



“Taehyung, I’m sorry.” the raven whispered softly, smiling as Taehyung leaned into his hands.

“I hate you so much..!” Taehyung croaked as he crawled over the table, throwing his arms over Yoongi. A bit taken aback, Yoongi held his hands in the air, unsure of how to ing hug. He settled for wrapping his arms around Tae’s waist, not really caring that the whole coffee shop was giving them weird looks.

 

With his fingers rubbing into Taehyung’s lower back as the sniffles died down, Yoongi felt a weight leave his chest and the worms in his gut turned into butterflies that flew up to his chest, creating a bubbly feeling.

 

Taehyung sighed softly, hiccuping when he was done.

 

“But.” the brunette began.

 

The elder froze.



“We’re only friends . Until you can win me over, at least.” sure, even though Taehyung wanted nothing more than to accept and forgive everything Min Yoongi, the rational part of him told him that it wouldn’t teach Yoongi anything. So he didn’t.

 

“I-- yeah. Okay, okay.. that works.” Yoongi scratched the back of his neck as Taehyung casually slid back into his spot, the elder still felt awkward.

 

Yoongi drove Taehyung home, offering to walk him to the door. The younger smiled and politely declined, waving as he walked up to his apartment, waiting until he saw Yoongi’s car drive off and he bolted into his apartment, immediately dialing Jimin.

 

Hello ?”



“Jiminie!! He found me-- he- he apologized and he made me cry and--”



Woah, woah, woah.. slow down, Tae. Who made you cry ?” Taehyung could practically hear Jimin frowning.

 

“Yoongi hyung, but anyways-- I decided to forgive him, but we aren’t a thing and I decided to--”



Taehyung, what??? You forgave him? Are you nuts?”

 

“Jiminie, listen-- I.. I’m not dating him, here. Listen..”

 

After a ton of explaining, Jimin’s end went silent for a few moments before a soft sigh could be heard.

 

“Tae, personally, I don’t think he deserves you. At all. But if you really want to do this, I’ll support your decisions. ” Taehyung smiled his bright boxy grin and blew Jimin a kiss through the phone.



“Thanks, Jiminie! I love you! Bye!”



Love you too, Tae. See ya’” and with that, Taehyung hung up, sighing contentedly.

 

Taehyung jumped as his phone buzzed and he jumped for it, giggling as the contact name came up.

 

( 1 ) message(s) from ‘ GUKKIE KOOKIE COOKIE

 

He immediately opened it, grinning as he read it.

 

From: GUKKIE KOOKIE COOKIE

 

Wanna go to the club tonight? -6:25 PM

 

Taehyung bit his lip, thinking about it for a moment.

 

To: GUKKIE KOOKIE COOKIE

 

Sure, same place as usual? (; -6:37

 

From: GUKKIE KOOKIE COOKIE

 

You know it (; -6:40 PM

 

Taehyung was quick to get ready, his eyes with kohl and swiping on some lip glass, tight clothes on before Jeongguk came in, wrapping his arms around Taehyung’s waist as the latter was checking his reflection.

 

“Hey.” Jeongguk breathed into his ear, pressing a small kiss to the back of Taehyung’s neck.

 

“Hey.” Taehyung muttered back, tilting his head to the side as Jeongguk kissed towards his neck, turning the brunette so he faced him before tugging him against him once again, lips slotting against the elder’s.

 

Jeongguk laid Taehyung down on his bed and grinded their hips together, earning a small moan from the latter.



One round before leaving would be okay.



Maybe two.



Or three.



* MILD WARNING GUYS, I’M IN THE MOOD

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“Ah--” Taehyung gasped, back arching off the bed as Jeongguk peppered his chest in kisses, biting down every time Taehyung mewled especially loud.

 

“Jeongguk-- Jeongguk--” the brunette panted, hair fanning out across the pillow as the younger’s fingers pulled out of his entrance with a slick sound, a grunt passing the younger’s lips.

 

Jeongguk leaned forward, pressing a sweet, long kiss against Taehyung’s spit slicked lips, nipping them playfully as he guided his to the elder’s hole, entering slowly.

 

“Gyu-gyunhgh..” Taehyung whimpered, nails digging into Jeongguk’s shoulder blades and dragging dark red lines down his toned back.

 

“So good..” Jeongguk breathed lowly as he watched Taehyung’s expressions, rolling his hips once Taehyung had relaxed around him.

 

“Jeo--Jeonggukkie.. more.~”



“What was that?”



“More, Jeonggukie.. don’t tease me!” he whined, allowing Jeongguk to interlock their fingers on either side of Taehyung’s head, the younger effectively pinning the elder down.

 

“Whatever you want, baby.” Jeongguk growled deep in his ear.

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OVER*

 

“Why.. do you have so much stamina?” Taehyung breathed, chest heaving as Jeongguk chuckled and kissed his forehead.



“Comes with being golden, babe. Now let’s get going.”



Taehyung whined, rubbing his hips.



“I don’t think I can walk..”



Jeongguk smirked, patting Tae’s sore as he stood up, helping Tae get up and get dressed.



“I’ll hold you up, don’t worry.”

 

Yoongi entered the club with Namjoon’s arm slung over his shoulder as they made their way to their booth.



Yoongi slumped in his seat.



“Hey, at least you got him to forgive you..” Namjoon smiled reassuringly. Yoongi sighed as the waiter came by.



“A cup of whiskey.”

 

He looked up as he heard chanting and cheers.



And saw none other than Kim Taehyung with salt in his bellybutton and Jeon Jeongguk it out of him, the two laughing and kissing after.

 

“Make that the entire bottle.”



Namjoon furrowed his eyebrows, holding Yoongi’s wrists.



“You can’t drown your faults in alcohol.”



Yoongi looked back over to the two that were now making out, Taehyung sitting on the table and Jeongguk between his legs, hands roaming.

 

“Worth trying.”



“Do you really have anyone to blame other than yourself?” Namjoon scolded, frowning as his friend’s bottle and glass arrived.



“Nope. Why do you think I’m doing this?”



“Yoongi, do you really want to get yourself into a mess that ed you up in the beginning?”



“I brought you along for a reason.”



“Yah!!”