ioli ioli I need to update on time-ioli

That One Where Yoongi Only Does One Time Things but Tae Doesn't

As much as Taehyung relished in the way Jeongguk held him close and was so affectionate, so caring up to the moment Taehyung fell asleep, he just couldn’t sleep there. He couldn’t deal with the outcome in the morning.

Maybe it was because he couldn’t bear the thought of having to act like strangers in the morning and the awkwardness, even if that was impossible for Taehyung.

 

Maybe it was because he still had his heart set on Yoongi and couldn’t do this.

 

Maybe it was because he liked Jeongguk a little bit but the thought of Yoongi and how their relationship had developed that terrified him. Maybe he couldn’t commit yet. Maybe he needed to go out and get laid more.

 

But in the end, it was just .

Right..?

 

Taehyung slipped out of the hold Jeongguk had on his waist, wincing at the pleasant ache in his hips as he quietly looked for his clothes. He found his sweater first, choker still on.

 

When he slid into his leather jeans, hands on the button and fly, he froze.

 

Flashbacks of how rough Jeongguk was with (not that Taehyung was complaining) Tthe way he wiped Taehyung down.. something Yoongi wouldn’t do. The way he wrapped an arm around Taehyung’s waist just when he’d thought he’d turn away and sleep facing away from him like Yoongi did. The way he smiled at Taehyung that cute, sleepy way that made Taehyung’s heart flutter for a moment.

 

Especially the way he kissed Taehyung’s forehead and told him a soft ‘Good night.’

 

Shutting his eyes, he shakily rushed to button and zip up his pants before scribbling down his number on a sticky note he found on Jeongguk’s desk.

 

He took a look back at the younger raven on the bed, smiling when he saw Jeongguk’s lips slightly parted, bunny teeth on display. Stepping forward, he brushed the bangs out of his face before turning away and leaving as quietly as he could, glancing over his shoulder before he locked the front door and left, heading home.

 

Once he’d gotten into his apartment, for the first time in two days, Taehyung checked his phone and suddenly his stomach dropped at the contact name.

 

(5) messages from: ‘Yoongi Hyung <3’

 

The brunette contemplated on opening it or not as he made his way into his bedroom, heart racing as he thought it over.

 

Chewing on his bottom lip, Taehyung was in his sweatshirt and some basketball shorts, face washed when he hesitantly clicked on the messages despite his subconscious shrieking at him to stop.

 

From: Yoongi Hyung <3

 

Tae, we need to talk -9:15 PM

 

In person -9:16 PM

 

I’m at your house, uh.. I’ll wait on the bed -10:00 PM

 

It’s important -10:02 PM

 

You know what, I’m going home. Sorry, forget I said anything. -10:57 PM

 

Taehyung frowned. What? How dare he?

 

He slid into his bed, inhaling the scent of Yoongi.

 

He was intoxicated, heart slowly shattering all over again as it all sunk in.

 

Taehyung didn’t even know that there were tears until the salty liquid began to drip onto his phone’s screen.

Seriously, how dare he?

 

Turning onto his stomach, Taehyung buried his face into his pillow, heart aching as he took in the faint smell of whiskey, Yoongi’s cologne, and the thing that just made Yoongi smell like.. Yoongi.

A sob wracked through his body.

 

It hurt.

His feelings, his heart physically hurt, and so did his brain.

If Yoongi clearly didn’t see them the way Taehyung did, why was he trying to talk to Taehyung?

Then it hit him.

It was a booty call, wasn’t it?

All Taehyung ever was to Yoongi was .

 

From the beginning and all the way to now, was all he really wanted.

 

Taehyung felt empty as he cried into his pillow, letting Yoongi’s scent engulf him.

Why was he so into the one guy that would never commit himself to Taehyung half as much as Taehyung would?

 

.” Yoongi groaned as he stared at the message he last sent, just now realizing how much of an he sounded like.

Why was he so ty with emotions?

. . He ran his fingers through his dark tresses, fingers tugging a bit until he pulled through his hair, sighing exasperatedly with himself.

“What the is wrong with you, Min Yoongi?” he muttered under his breath as he stepped into a room he hadn’t been in in years.

His eyes took in the sight of the recording room he’d made for himself when he first opened Min Entertainment.

It was clean, so clean that it made him feel slightly disgruntled. Sure, he had people come in and keep it clean, but it should still have the personal touch that screamed ‘SUGA’. Surely he’d been in there more than what it looked like, right?

No, normally he’d be too engulfed in work to even think about this place.

His hands ran over some of the equipment, a small pang in his stomach making him feel empty.

He couldn’t help it. His head was full and so was the notebook he hadn’t touched in years-- filled with the thoughts of a certain brunette with the square smile and the stupid bubbly smile that made his nerves hum.

 

Yoongi sat at the desk, turning the equipment on, hands instinctively moving to start the beat that he was looking for.

After he set up the sound in the booth, he clicked record before he entered the booth, goosebumps rising on his skin when the nostalgia hit him.

 

SUGA was never dead, he was just sleeping as was the real Min Yoongi.

He took a deep breath and opened his mouth, phone held up and headphones resting over his ears.

 

Taehyung had somehow cried himself to sleep, a deep sleep.. but it was one of those times when he was so emotionally drained that it took a toll on his mind,

Man, Min Yoongi.

Hiis phone buzzed and Taehyung fell off the side of the bed, letting out a startled yelp when he made contact with the floor.

He groaned but stood up, checking the lockscreen.

(2) messages from:GUKKIE KOOKIE COOKIE

His heart rate jumped and he opened the messages so quickly he almost fell again.

From: GUKKIE KOOKIE COOKIE

 

Hey, you okay? -3:24  AM

I mean, you left so early, but I’m not judging -3:26 PM
 

Taehyung nearly sobbed.

Jeongguk was so sweet, so caring, he was amazing.

And yet Taehyung couldn’t help but still feel so in love with a certain raven that broke his heart.

“God, Min Yoongi.. what’re you doing to me?”

--


I FORGOT TAE ALREADY EXCHANGED NUMBERS, PLEASE BEAR WITH ME AND PRETEND HE DIDN'T--