It's Been 84 Years.. siNCE I'VE IN UPDATED

That One Where Yoongi Only Does One Time Things but Tae Doesn't

Taehyung looked over to where Yoongi was and they made eye contact. Yoongi huffed through his nose. 

, what could he do about this?

Cue the light bulb.

Taehyung could only see the back of Namjoon’s head, not Namjoon himself and in the dark lighting of the club, there was no way he’d be able to tell from that far away.

Yoongi suddenly leaned forward, hand cupping the back of Namjoon’s head.

“Dude. What the --” Namjoon started, 

“Shut up, just go with it.” Yoongi shut his eyes and pressed their noses together, tilting their heads slightly.

“You’re too close to me--” Namjoon complained.

“You think I like ing being this close to you?”

Yoongi opened his eyes and was disappointed to see Taehyung turning away and letting that ing brat, Jeon Jeongguk lead him to the dance floor.

He growled and the grip on the back of Namjoon’s head tightened and he ignored the quiet screaming coming from Namjoon who squeezed his lips shut tight. Then he let go and let his eyes roam back to the two on the dance floor.

“Yoongi what the .”

Said angry man looked up and narrowed his eyes, giving Namjoon the ‘, what? I dare you to say something’ look.

Jin then proceeded to walk over laughing high pitched and breathy. Namjoon smiled fondly and beamed.

Yoongi thought he sounded like a ing windshield wiper.

Ugh. 

“Now, care to explain why you were just aggressively Eskimo kissing my boyfriend?”

“Doesn't matter. I just--”

“hEEEEeeeEEEYYYY FAGGOTS!!” Hoseok stumbled to their table, tripping over air and landing atop of the table and miraculously missing all the beer.

Standing up, his hand flung against Namjoon’s drink and spilled it on him.

“Hobi you piece of .” Namjoon squinted. Hoseok just waved him off, smacking him in the face in the process.

“Shhh off Momjoon..” Hoseok slurred, hugging said man’s head and petting it. “It's okay.. ANYWAYZZZ GUYS I WANNA GET IN LIT TONIGHT!! WOO!!” He screamed, attracting the attention of everyone in the club.

“Hoseok, you er, shut up--”

“YEAHHH!!!” He yelled again.

“Okay okay-- just-- ing shut up--” Jin whacked him. “It's bad for business.”

After the battle of watching his friends drink and get drunk, Yoongi stared down at his first glass of whiskey, sighing because he just couldn't bring himself to throw it back. Setting it down, he got up and threw on his coat.

“Yoongs!” Namjoon shouted as Jin kissed his neck. “Where the hell are you going?”

“Bathroom. Then I'm leaving.” He called over his shoulder. Rushing to the bathroom as he ignored his best friend’s shouts.

Sighing, he rubbed his face before opening the door to the bathroom but froze as it opened a crack. His hand was on the doorknob, unable to move as he listened to a familiar voice speak.

“I know, baby girl, I know. It’ll only be a few more months, tops. Maybe even a week, seeing as to how the old man is falling apart at the seams. And over an annoying little !” Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows. Whoever it was that was talking sure had harsh words.


He still had to pee so he cracked the door open a tad and his eyes widened as he saw Jeongguk cradling his cell phone between his cheek and his shoulder as he washed his hands.

“Of course I'm not actually interested in him, that guy falls easier than I thought, soon enough he’ll think I love him. Then I'll date him, dump him. No, Yoongi can have him. You're the only one for me, besides, I'm only waiting for him to crumble and destroy his ty entertainment company so that when I open mine..” Jungkook fixed his hair in the mirror, smirking. “I'll be the best, no competition.”  

Yoongi felt his blood boil with rage and he shut the door quietly, ending the voice recording. 

How dare that piece of not only try to run his business down for selfish needs, but take something he cherished away from him and take advantage of him.

“You piece of !!” Yoongi yelled as he charged into the bathroom, grabbing Jeongguk by the collar and cramming his fist against Jeonguk’s pretty face repeatedly.

He took the dark haired boy by the hair and slammed it into the sink, throwing him to the floor after before straddling him and beating him with his fists some more.

Or at least that's what he wanted to do, but for now he needed to gather more proof before doing anything just yet.. besides, he didn't want Jeongguk knowing he knew about his little plan just yet.

Running away from the bathroom and into the bar area, Yoongi threw Taehyung one last glance before making a dash for his car.

Starting it up, he narrowed his eyes and took a tight grip onto his steering wheel, drumming his fingers as he thought.

How could he make Jeon Jeongguk suffer the most for everything he's done? How could he make a man hurt himself more than what Yoongi could inflict onto him?

Think, Yoongi. Think.

He exhaled through his nose as he pulled into his driveway, making a beeline for his study once he entered his house.

Pacing around before an empty sheet of paper, he ran his fingers through his hair.

He wanted Taehyung back so bad.

So bad, but he didn't know how to deal with emotions or people. 

And now there was an opportunity to save him from Jeongguk’s clutches.

And maybe win him back.

--

“Joon, I’m telling you! I'm not insane, I'll send you the ing recording just get your over here and help me think!!” Yoongi yelled into the receiver, carding fingers through his hair in frustration.

“I dunno, Yoongs.. I mean.. are you sure it was him, we did drink a lot..”

“You drank a lot Namcunt, and I'm absolutely sure it was him.”

“You sure?”

“More than a hundred percent. Hurry the up.”

“Alright, alright. I'm on my way.” Namjoon sighed, and Yoongi clicked the end button on the call.

, even Namjoon doubted him.