I'm so sorry this is a prequel

That One Where Yoongi Only Does One Time Things but Tae Doesn't

It was finally Friday night. The night he sat down in his booth and drank his whiskey with some friends. The night he relaxed and wasn’t Min Yoongi, the big (lmao-- small, you mean..pfft- shut up, Tae.), tough, stick stiff CEO of Min Corporations. The night he found someone pretty and took them home.

When his back hit the smooth leather of the booth he groaned and immediately slumped over the table, hand going up to rub his temples.

Namjoon and Hoseok slid in the booth on the other side, chuckling at the raven’s look of utter relief.

“Someone needs their weekly lay.” Hoseok grinned, eyebrows wiggling suggestively.

“ off, Hobi.” Yoongi retorted, but grinned nonetheless, silently agreeing.

Namjoon just rolled his eyes, standing up so he could go order their drinks.

Hoseok chirped out his order to Namjoon, who cut him off with an, “I know, Hobi.”

When Namjoon was gone, Hoseok blew a dry raspberry and leaned into his knuckle, eyeing Yoongi.

Trying to ignore the look Hoseok was giving him, Yoongi pulled out his phone but couldn’t help occasionally looking down to the puppy eyes the other held.

“What.” he snapped.

Hobi was unfazed, “You .”

“Aw gee, Hobi, you sure do know how to make a man feel special.”

“No, seriously, you’re so lame and old! You might as well have grey hairs! We’re rappers, hyung, rappers and you don’t even have a life to rap about anymore!”

“Excuse you. I have a life. And you and Namjoon are rappers. I don’t produce music, I produce artists.” Hoseok gasped.

“Hyung! We can’t rap without you!”

“Yeah, Yoongs, we can’t make Cypher pt. 5 without Suga, otherwise our raps wouldn’t be sweet.” Namjoon, who was arriving with the drinks piped in.

“Can you maybe stop taking joy in giving me cancer with your ty puns, Rap Monster.

“Hey, that’s a bad name.”

Yoongi snorted, taking his glass of whiskey from Namjoon’s tray, “What, Jin hyung couldn’t bring the tray over himself as the waiter?”

“Nah, Joonie beat his like he never ever felt before.” Yoongi choked and Namjoon spluttered, whacking Hoseok on the back of the head.

“Yah! At least I’m committed to a person!” Namjoon tried defending himself, “And I was a hormonal teenager when I made that song, guys seriously!”

Hoseok’s laughter came to a sudden stop and his voice dropped an octave, gaze trailing on something, eyes glinting with amusement and a hint of lust. “I might just commit to something right now.” he mumbled.

Yoongi turned his head and followed Hoseok’s gaze, lifting his glass, his lips making contact with the heavy liquid. As soon as his eyes locked onto another pair of chocolatey ones rimmed in dark eyeliner and his breath hitched.

Namjoon let out a low whistle, nodding his head. “He’s a looker.”

“I’m going to him until he forgets how to spell his name.” Yoongi breathed.

“You need Jesus.” Namjoon sighed.

“You need to find a better hiding place for your stash.” the raven said without much emotion, but didn’t fail to make Namjoon let out a sob.

“Just let me live my life!” the purple haired man whined into his arms, causing Yoongi and Hoseok to cackle.

 

After a few hours of drinking, Yoongi’s tie was loosened and his gummy smile was drawn out.

“INFIRES MAAAAAAAAAAN!” he burst out laughing, making Namjoon sigh loudly as Yoongi was practically up and dancing already.

“It’s inspires, Yoongi-- “INSFIREPS MAN” iT’S ING INSPIRES.”

Yoongi’s expression hardened and he leaned forward, motioning for Namjoon to lean forward too.

“Namjoon, Joonie, Rap Monster, the nom noms, my dear sweet Nommie noms--”

“Oh my god, Yoongi, what? What? Why are you like this when you’re drunk?”

Yoongi made a eating grin.

“You’re not being very infires.”

“AKJDGYUSDGHUWOD I ING CANNOT BELIEVE THIS, YOU!” Namjoon gripped at his hair. “Why’re you so ing weird when you’re drunk, I hate you so much..” Namjoon sobbed. “Hobi, bud, help me out here.”

Hoseok sat in his corner, blowing raspberries to himself and playing with his phone like it was a toy car. “Brrrrreeeuuuuum breeeuuum.”

“I give up.”

After the alcohol in their systems toned down a bit, Yoongi scanned the crowd again and he was met with the sight of tall, dark, and hOT sitting on his own.

“I’ll-- I’ll be back.” Yoongi slurred, standing up.

“‘Kay.” Namjoon mumbled, Jin, who was done with his shift came over and placed himself in Namjoon’s lap.

“Oh no..” Hoseok sighed as he looked over at the elderly couple. “Be back soon, Yoongs.”

But Yoongi didn’t hear him, a new, sensual song starting as he made his way over to the brunette beauty on the other end of the club.

Once the raven sat himself next to the pretty boy, he ordered a shot and he turned to the boy who was already grinning at him.

“Hi~” that surprisingly deep voice greeted him.

“Hey.” the corner of Yoongi’s mouth twitched upwards.

Yoongi doesn’t remember when they started kissing, or when they got in his car, or even getting through the door of his house.

But he does remember the very well.

Taehyung, was the name of the boy, threaded his fingers through Yoongi’s dark tresses, against Yoongi’s rough lips, hips grinding up against Yoongi’s clothed crotch.

The raven’s fingers went to work at Taehyung’s shirt, lips working bruises into every patch of skin that was revealed underneath.

Yoongi gave the tan skin one last nip before he pulled himself up, tugging his tie off and fingers flying over the buttons of his shirt before muttering a ‘ it’ and tearing it open the rest of the way. Taehyung moaned at that.

Once Yoongi rid them both of their clothes, he was flipped over and he scowled.

“I’m not one to bottom, I hope you know.”

“Mmm, and you think I’d top?” pretty boy blinked up at him through thick eyelashes, as he placed himself between Yoongi’s legs, head moving down so that he could at Yoongi’s length.

Yoongi shuddered as Taehyung grabbed the base of his , lips working on the head of it, never breaking eye contact as he abruptly swallowed over Yoongi, making the raven nearly choke and he wasn’t even the one .

The older’s fingers immediately threaded through Taehyung’s hair, tugging on the chocolate locks as Taehyung bobbed his head and glided his tongue over the thick veins.

“Stop, stop.” Yoongi breathed, pulling Taehyung up. “As good as your lips look wrapped around my , I kinda want your on it instead.”

Taehyung visibly shivered at that, and he nodded. “Lube?”

“I got it.” Yoongi mumbled as he reached to the drawer next to the bed and pulled out a bottle and popped the cap open, dribbling some onto his fingers. “Come here, baby.”

 

Taehyung crawled over Yoongi’s lap and the older sat up, pressing a finger to the boy’s entrance until it eased in. It wasn’t long until Taehyung was panting against his ear.

Two fingers. Taehyung’s words began to stutter.

Three and the brunette’s thighs quivered, cursing to himself.

“-- me. Do it now.” Taehyung whimpered.

“Let me get a .”

“Don’t need one.” Yoongi spluttered at this, because what--

“Are you clean?” Taehyung asked.

“Well-- yeah, but--”

“Then we’ll be fine.”

One glance at Taehyung’s flushed cheeks and Yoongi didn’t need to be told a second time.

He pulled himself out from underneath Taehyung and he flipped the brunette onto his back, in his hand as he held it against the boy’s entrance.

“But don’t expect me to be gentle.” Yoongi grunted into Taehyung’s ear as he shoved his way in, hands moving to get a bruising grip on Taehyung’s hips.

“Ah--” Taehyung gasped, back arching off the mattress.

Relentlessly, the older’s hips grinded against Taehyung’s , gradually working up his speed.

As Taehyung’s squeezed around his , Yoongi grabbed one of his thighs and hooked the boy’s knee over his shoulder, pistoning straight into the spot that made Taehyung hiccup against his hand.

“C-close....so close-- -” Taehyung whimpered.

“Already?” Yoongi chuckled, but he too was reaching his end.

“.. inside of me..” Taehyung moaned, head thrown back.

Yoongi shivered and moaned.

Jesus.

Soon he was unloading hot white deep inside the pretty boy, his lips taking purchase on the younger’s shoulder.

Gasping and trembling, Taehyung squeezed around the load, Yoongi in further as he came soon after.

The raven collapsed atop of Taehyung, panting until he softened up enough to pull out, earning a soft moan from the boy beneath him as the white fluid dribbled down his thigh. He flipped onto his back, pulling the sheets up for both of them.

Feeling a little guilty since the boy continued to shiver, Yoongi wrapped an arm around his waist and tugged him into his chest.

Just for now.

He’d be gone in a couple hours anyway.