Why are you still here

That One Where Yoongi Only Does One Time Things but Tae Doesn't

Yoongi groans, shifting onto his other side in the bed, before he's pulled out of his slumber by the scent of food wafting through his home. He sighs, sleepy eyes blinking awake.

It was all so comfortable, and a small grin goes to his face. Last night's was amazing. Probably better than anything he's had yet. Hot, nice , and didn't have Yoongi doing all the work.

He chuckled and ran his fingers through his hair and everything was peachy keen until he realized that the smell of food in the air was unusual.

No one else lives here.

He scrambled to his feet and calmly, carefully made his way to the kitchen without a peep.

He paused in the doorway of the kitchen after seeing a mop of brunette hair and the beautifully marked neck that was undoubtedly courtesy of Yoongi.

He let out a breath of relief.

So it wasn't a serial killer cooking his food.

But what the was.. whatever his name is.. doing here? He should've left by now. It was an unspoken rule of one night stands.

Leave before I wake up.

Yoongi let out a soft sigh, making his way to the table and he took a seat, dragging one of the chairs out so that it squeaked loudly.

The brunette turned around. Oh. Not only was he a good but he happened to be really pretty. Which of course, they all were.. but he.. he was distinctively gorgeous, definitely a face he could remember.

Gorgeous spoke, "Oh! Good morning!"

"Morning, pretty." Yoongi placed his elbow on the table, leaning his cheek onto his fist.

"Why're you still her-- hoLY THAT'S MY FAVORITE HOODIE DO NOT GET PANCAKE ON IT." what the who was this pretty fetus wearing his hoodie and cooking his food and wearing only underwear underneath.

"Oh, haha, don't worry. I won't." Pretty boy responded.

"Okay but why are you cooking." Not really a question, but more a demand for an answer. The boy should be gone by now. Jesus.

"Shhh, just let me do something nice, don't worry about it, really."

"That's not the point, it's-- why are you still here?"

Pretty fetus rose an eyebrow, "I'm cooking you breakfast."

Yoongi dragged a hand down his face, sighing and pinching the bridge of his nose. Okay. Fine. Breakfast, but after that he has to go.

As the boy cooked breakfast for the both of them, Yoongi found that the boy tended to ask and say really weird .

"Do you think strawberries are just underdeveloped apples with seeds on the outside?" The boy asked.

"Jesus-- what the .. you.." Yoongi trailed off, unsure of the name of the other boy.

"You?"

"I don't usually spend time with my one-night stands so can we just--" Yoongi rose his eyebrows, moving his hands to try and indicate what he meant.

"Then maybe we shouldn't let it be a one-night stand!" the cute boy suggested happily, beaming as he finished the pancake batter.

Yoongi groaned.

This kid really didn't understand.

"If we can't see air, can fish see water?"

"What the fu-- that's the most stu-- holy I've never thought about that." Yoongi squinted and placed both elbows on the table this time, resting his head on his hands as they interlocked.

The two stood/sat in silence for a good few minutes as they contemplated the question in life that was really important.

"What do you think is the correct amount of each color to create black paint?" The boy suddenly asked.

"Do I look like I know."

"Well, I mean-- your hair's a nice shade of black."

"Why don't you just buy black paint."

"thaT'S CHEATING AND LAME."

"It's too early for this crap.. I'm leaving. Wait, this is my house-- why the are you still here?" Yoongi deadpanned.

"I made you breakfast don't be a ." The boy said as he brought the eggs, bacon, pancakes, and orange juice to the table skillfully. Yoongi wondered if he was a waiter. Preferably in a maid cafe as a maid. "Also you ed me pretty hard last night, I can't really walk that far with all these bruises and bite marks." He added.

" a ."

"I did that last night too."

Yoongi, slightly taken aback didn't have time to respond as the boy replied to himself, setting up the food.

"I wouldn't mind doing it again though. That might refresh your memory of last night. You should really take me out to dinner first though.. propose too."

"What, no-- I--"

"You're right, you should meet my parents first."

"..You're so lucky you're hot and slightly amusing, otherwise I'd have kicked you out by now." Yoongi smirks. Now he has the upper hand back.

"You know what's not hot?" Yoongi looked up with a mouthful of egg, eyebrow raised. "You being a after we ed and I made you breakfast."

Yoongi choked and banged his head on the table.

"You being a huge head won't make up for your bi-- I mean little problem down there, Yoongi hyung." Oh, so pretty remembered his name.

But what was that supposed to mean?

Slightly offended, Yoongi just rolled his eyes and groaned.

"Look, kid--"

"Taehyung."

"Taehyung. I don't have a 'problem' and I don't need your help either way."

"You have three inches of a problem."

Excuse. Um. Three inches? Nonononono, oh dear. No. Yoongi has pride in his .

"Not what you said last night." He said the first thing that came to mind.

"What else did I say last night?"

Yoongi groaned for the umpteenth time that day.

"God, you were so much better when you were my ."

"Oh? Did I do that? I guess I really do pay attention to the little things." Taehyung said back just as fast.

"Mmm.. sorry, can't hear you over the memory of you choking and gagging on my huge ." Sure, he felt a little immature but not after what Taehyung says next.

"Well, yeah, I mean small parts are a choking hazard."

Yoongi screams internally.

"Yeah?" Yoongi starts, voice lowering a few octaves so that it reached a growl almost and he stood, walking over to where Taehyung was, "and I suppose you don't want me to pin you down and you again, hmm?" Against his rules of one time s only but.. his guy was really ticking him off and turning him on  at the same time.

Yoongi smirks a little in victory as Taehyung's cheeks turn a bright hue of red.

"Dinner first." He squeaked.

Yoongi banged his head against the table for the second time that morning.

The kid really was something.