9- I hate this feeling

Your true self
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You are bleeding." Hyomin concerned said after they stepped into Jiyeon's house, taking the youngest caringly by her wrist and looking good at the cut long the arm. It wasn't that big but blood was still coming out of it. 

"Uh, I didn't even notice it." Jiyeon mumbled, looking at her wound. "It surely happened when the jar broke." She then added with her low, husky tone of voice.

"Where do you hold your fist aid kit?" Hyomin asked, bringing her gaze to look up at her lover. 

 

 

Sitting on the little sofa in the living room, Jiyeon flinched and whined slightly when the disinfectant made contact with her bleeding wound. 

"Be strong." Hyomin softly said while cleaning the cut. Jiyeon looked at the oldest, so concentrated in what she was doing and so calm too. She was wondering how she could look so relaxed after what just happened. 

While she on the other side, was still under shock -even if she tried to hide it. She couldn't help herself but replay in her mind every single second of those horrible minutes. 

And the more she was thinking about it, the more she was becoming scared.

She almost lost Hyomin.

If she didn't insist to go with her, the oldest would have faced that ing monster alone. 

"Done." Hyomin's voice brought Jiyeon back to her senses. Looking down at her arm, she noticed the little bandaje that was covering her wound. 

A smile appeared on the youngest's face when Hyomin took her hand, lifting her arm up and placing a soft kiss on the covered wound. 

"Ji..." Hyomin's soft voice made Jiyeon's eyes search immediately the big, dark ones of the other. Their hands still holding eachother.

"Your hands didn't stop trembling a moment since we stepped out of my house." Hyomin softly added after her eyes met the other pair. 

Jiyeon looked down at their hands.

"I-I just can't stop thinking that he- he could have-" Jiyeon tried to share her thoughts but somehow she couldn't bring herself to say the rest of the sentence. She felt just like crying and hugging Hyomin as thight as possible. 

"Killed me?" Hyomin mumbled, not shifting her gaze from Jiyeon. She felt so responsable for all this mess and the last she wanted was to see Jiyeon like this.

It was clearly to see in the youngest's pale skin, in the sad eyes and in her trembling body how much this event shocked her.

The brunette nodded once with her head, without looking up; she didn't want to make the other worry since tears filled her eyes, making them lucid.

Hyomin let out a sigh, bringing one hand forwards to her girlfriend's face. With two fingers placed under her chin, she then lifted Jiyeon's face up. 

An almost invisible frown formed on the oldest's face after she noticed the lucid eyes of Jiyeon. 

"I'm sorry for making you go through this." Hyomin softly said, shifting the hand that was under Jiyeon's chin towards one of her soft cheeks, caressing it with her thumb. 

"You have no fault in all this." Jiyeon almost whispered, trying to gulp down her tears. "It's just that I can't stop thinking that I could have loosed you." She added and blinking her eyes, one of the salty tears managed to slide down on her cheek.

"But I'm here now and it's just thanks to you." A little, soft smile made his way on the oldest's face while capturing the tear with the thumb that was caressing the brunette's face.

"Let's try to not think about it anymore, hm?" She added, leaning in to softly kiss the lips of Jiyeon. 

"Mhmh." Jiyeon nodded slightly after parting the kiss. Maybe Hyomin was right.

Maybe they shouldn't talk about it anymore.

Still Jiyeon couldn't move away from that event; another partocular was haunting her mind.

'Do I have to kill you like you killed your mother?' 

Those words keept replaying in her mind like a broken disk, followed by the horrible scene of Hyomin getting strangled. 

Jiyeon closed her eyes when she felf Hyomin's lips moving down her neck, placing kissed and her skin on various part of it, making the youngest slip out a moan.

Yes, Hyomin is right, we shouldn't talk about it. At least not now.

Jiyeon thought while sliding one of her hands under the shirt her girlfriend was wearing, caressing the toned, soft belly of her with the tips of her finger.

Both needed a distraction right now. 

But most of all, they needed to feel each other, closer then never, to make sure they still where together, that nothing and no one teared them apart and that no one ever will. 

Hyomin brought her lips again on Jiyeon's, this time with more passion and roughness, pushing her softly down to lay on the sofa.

The black haired girl brought her h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter