8- Out of this hell

Your true self
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Time was passing so fast. Hours became days and days became weeks.

The fracture Hyomin had on her rib almost completly healed and tomorrow she could already go back to school. 

"Another two weeks?" Jiyeon silently asked on the phone, after her mother told her she would stay owersea for two weeks more.

"Yes, but then I'll be home for a long time." Her mom said, trying to lighten Jiyeon's mood. 

The girl was missing her mom so badly, her father too. Even if she had the company of Hyomin, there was always this side of her who wanted just a hug from her parents. 

"Promise?" The brunette asked, shifting slightly under the covers of the bed and turning her head to look at the girl who was sleeping next to her. 

"Promise." Jiyeon's mom said, chuckling softly on the other side of the phone. "I have to go now, love you." She then added.

"Love you too." Jiyeon softly said before hanging up and placing the phone on the bedside table. 

"Should I be jealous? I thought you loved me?" A still sleepy voice mumbled, making Jiyeon's lips curve in a smile. 

"It's just my mom." Jiyeon said, almost in a whisper, letting then out a soft chuckle.

Turning to the side, the youngest placed her arm around the bare waist of her lover, feeling then one of Hyomin's soft legs moving on top of her own legs. 

"Hmm." Hyomin only hummed, feeling too tired to talk. 

It was so relaxing staying like this, in the arms of the woman she treasured the most. Feeling her skin against hers, so soft and warm to make her almost fall asleep once again.

"Yah, don't fall asleep again. I'm hungry." Jiyeon whined, noticing how Hyomin was drifting away to her dream land again. 

"Five minutes.." Hyomin mumbled with dry voice. Only when she felt two pairs of soft, full lips on hers she opened her eyes. 

"Com'on sleeping beauty." Jiyeon whispered next to the oldest's ear, standing afterwards up. 

Hyomin let out a yawn while looking at her girlfried. Jiyeon was giving her the back while searching all her clothes scattered on the ground and putting them back on.

"Yah. Where did you throw my shirt?" The brunette, already half clothed, asked while still looking around. "Oh, there it is." She then added with rised brows, taking the shirt that landed under her desk.

Hyomin put herself in a sitting position, covering her body with the sheets while two fingers found their way towards one of her eye, rubbing the sleep away. 

"What do you want for breakfast?" The oldest askes, deciding finally to stand up. Wearing her underwear and bra, she then put on an XL sized t-shirt of Jiyeon.

"Pancakes?" Jiyeon askes with a smile. Hyomin looked back at her and smiled too.

 

 

 

The two girls shared a high five when Jiyeon finally, after almost a month, managed to make a perfect, round, gold pancake. 

"Wow, that looks perfect!" Hyomin complimented, looking at the girl next to her. 

"HA! I know! What did you expect from a professional chef like me, huh?" Jiyeon tried to say as serious as possible but her ironic tone was still to hear. Hyomin laughed softly at Jiyeon's words, placing then her hands around her lovers's hips.

"Uh, now you are a chef?" Hyomin grinned and rised a brow while Jiyeon turned to face the other.

Placing her arms around the oldest's neck, she leaned slightly in. 

"I need a reward for my good work, don't you think?" Jiyeon softly said, biting then on her lower lip.

"Mhmh" Hyomin nodded slightly before capturing Jiyeon's soft lips with hers. 

 

 

 

"I'm so happy that you'll be going back to school tomorrow." Jiyeon smiled while talking, taking then another bit of pancake in .

"Hmm.." Hyomin simply hummed, not even looking at the other. Jiyeon frowned slightly, noticing how the black haired girl became silent and kind off absentmindedly all of a sudden. 

"Something wrong?" Jiyeon asked, placing a hand on the back of Hyomin's one, making her look up.

"Uh? N-no I'm fine." Hyomin softly smiled while looking at Jiyeon. "I was just thinking that I should go home now. I mean.. I'm fine and then I can't live forever here." 

The already frowning face of Jiyeon turned into a stiff and pale one. She was so used to have Hyomin around her, to find her always in her house whe she would come back home, that she really didn't think of her leaving someday. 

But that what made her become really pale was the thought of her in that hell of a house.

"No.." Jiyeon softly said, lost in her thought.

No?" Hyomin asked, rising a brow. 

Blinking two times her eyes, the youngest made again direct eye contact with her girlfriend, coming back to her senses.

"I don't want you to go." Jiyeon said and her worry was everywhere to see in her expression.

"Me too but I can't stay here forever." Hyomin softly said, looking into the sharp brown eyes of the other.

"Yes you can." Jiyeon said but then let out a sigh. "At least stay with me until my parents come back." Jiyeon begged with her eyes, leaning back on the chair. There was a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter