7- I like you

Your true self
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I want to kiss you Hyomin. 

The youngest bit on her lower lip, fighting the urge to lean in and capture Hyomin's lips with hers.

But the more the seconds passed, the more it was hard to resist, and without even knowing it Jiyeon was leaning in.

More and more, until their nose almost touched. 

 

 

I can't. 

Jiyeon knit her brows while leaning back on the chair. Her heart was still beating fast and her blood was running hot for the action she was almost fulfilling. 

It would have been her first kiss after all and she sure didn't want it to be like this. 

Letting out another sigh, Jiyeon decided to stand up to change her clothes in something more comfortable instead of those black, tight jeans she was wearing. 

With silent movements, Jiyeon took from a shelf in her room a white t-shirt and black trousers. 

Looking a moment back to the sleeping girl, Jiyeon decided to change her clothes right there in the room, feeling too lazy to walk to the bathroom. 

At the end she needs less then two minutes to change, surely Hyomin will not wake up in that moment. 

Taking off her shirt and ping her jeans, the brunette made her clothes fall on the floor, not really caring where they would end.

She then took her white t-shirt, sliding her head in it. But her movements stopped in an istant when a voice startled her.

"Wow girl, you got a nice body there huh." Jiyeon's eyes widened hearing Hyomin's voice.

Panicked and embarassed at the same time for standing in front of the girl she likes just with a thin layer of underwear and bra, Jiyeon tried to put as fast as possible the t-shirt on that was covering her sight. But while doing this, she took a step packwards, stumbling on the jeans that was on the floor.

Uuhh, are you okay?" Hyomin asked, furrowing her brows in worry when she saw how Jiyeon fell on the ground. 

"Beside the embarassment i'm fine." Jiyeon mumbled while staying on the ground. She finished wearing that damn shirt before standing up. 

"I begin to feel bad for making you always fall." Hyomin cuckled, remembering the time she made Jiyeon fall from the bed. 

"You should, you always manage to scare me." Jiyeon jockingly said to make the situation less embarassing if she could. Chuckling slightly, the black haired girl couldn't take her gaze away from Jiyeon, she was just so damn hot.

She watched the youngest wearing the trousers, biting slightly on her lower lip. 

Damn Hyomin, what are you even thinking at?

Hyomin mentally slapped herself while looking away. 

"H-how was school today?" She then decided to ask, after clearing her troath. 

"Annoying as always." Jiyeon smiled while walking towards Hyomin, trying to forget the embarassing moment that happened few minutes ago. "But mr. Hwang gave us some school work to do, so we have to study." She then added.

"What? Forget it, I never once did math works." Hyomin rised a brow, really not wanting to study. 

"Well, now you will." Jiyeon crossed her arms, sitting next to the other on the bed. 

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"No." 

"Yes." Jiyeon said while pouting. Hyomin knit her brows, feeling that the youngest really wouldn't give up soon. 

Letting out a sigh, Hyomin gave in.

"Okay okay, you won." Now it was her time to pout. But her pout immediately transformed in a little smile, hearing Jiyeon's victorious chuckle.

"But i really in math, you are warn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter