10- conflict

Your true self
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The loud sound of the school bell rang, announcing it was lunch time. 

Finally.

Hyomin thought to herself, putting the books into her backpack before exiting the class with fast steps, not even bothering to inform her girlfried who seemed anyway too immersed in talking with Eunjung.

"Some students need to go back to the elementary school." Eunjung said in a low tone of voice after Jiyeon told her what happened this morning in the corridors and in class.

The brunette chuckled at those words, putting her books inside her backpack. "Anyway, I know it is going to be awkward but you are still eating lunch with me even if Hyomin is with us, right?!" Jiyeon smiled, bringing her gaze then towards Hyomin's desk.

Huh?

The brunette brought her eyes towards every single part of the class but Hyomin wasn't to see.

"Sure!"Eunjug said but Jiyeon blurred out something that didn't have anything to do with their conversation. 

"Hyomin didn't even wait for me." Jiyeon's expression was a mix of frown and pout. 

 

 

 

"Maybe she is already in the mensa." The red haired girl suggested, after a few minutes, while walking in the corridors with the same speed as Jiyeon. 

"Maybe! She doesn't even answer my calls." Jiyeon simply said, preesing the red button of the unasnwered call. She couldn't understand why Hyomin left like that when bot agreed to go together in the mensa. 

Did the things the other students said actually hurt her? Maybe it is too much for Hyomin to show everyone that we are together. Thought Jiyeon.

 

"So, you and Hyomin are a serious thing huh? Even showing it to the whole school that you two are together." Eunjung said, turning her head towards her friend with a smile. 

"Hmm." Jiyeon hummed. "I just hope that what the other said to us didn't make her change her mind... she seemed pretty mad this morning." The youngest honestly shared her thoughts.

"I don't think so. From the things you told me, i can say that she really cares for you and that she needs you as well." Eunjung mumbled.

"I hope you are right." Jiyeon said back pefore entering in the mensa. The room was filled with the loud rumor of people talking and laughing, and the air smelled like different kinds of food. The smell of roasted meat was the strongest. 

"I don't see her." Eunjung said, looking around. 

"I do.." Jiyeon said with her husky voice, letting then out a sigh while pointing on a table in the corner of the mensa. The bot walked towards the black haired girl who was looking at her food with not much interest in eating it. 

"Why didn't you wait for me?" Jiyeon asked with a disappointed tone of voice while sitting in front of her. Hyomin looked up but her eyes travelled immediately towards Eunjung who was awkwardly sitting next to Jiyeon.

"I didn't want to interrupt your conversation with your friend." Hyomin simply stated with her stiff tone of voice, making Eunjung shiver for the cold stare of Hyomin. 

"So you don't regret showing all that we are a couple right?" Jiyeon asked, just to make it clear. 

"W-what?" Hyomin's expression softened while turning her attention to Jiyeon. "Obviously not." She added. 

"Ok" the brunette smiled softly, feeling her heart becoming lighter. "Uh, by the way, I hope you don't mind if Eunjung eats with us." 

Hyomin looked sharply at the awkward Eunjung who was shyly smiling at her and then back at Jiyeon. She really didn't want the red haired girl to stay this close to her girlfriend but she couldn't just push all her friends away like this. It wouldn't be right at all. 

"It's okay for me." Hyo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter