6- Missing her

Your true self
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author p.o.v.

"Dinner is ready." Jiyeon entered in her room with a smile while holding a tray firmly with bot of her hands. Making little steps to not make spill the soup she prepared and the glass of water, the girl walked towards the bed where a certain black haired, beautiful girl was lying. 

"Thank you." Hyomin said, while trying to put herself in a sitting position. Even if she took the painkillers, she could still feel a bit of pain coming from her ribs but she didn't show it to not make worry the latter who now was sitting next to her in the bed, after placing in a secure way the tray on it.

"I tried my best, I hope you like it." Jiyeon said while looking at Hyomin, her smile never leaved her lips. She was so happy to spend all this time with the girl she likes, even if for an unfortunate event. 

But bad things can be transformed in good memories too, that's what Jiyeon was trying to do. She was putting all her effort to make Hyomin feel loved, to make her know that she would always be there for her.

And who knows, maybe this can be the beginning of a long journey, the beginning of a new friendship.

But what Jiyeon really hoped the most was making it become the beginning of a long love story. 

"It's one of the few dishes i can prepare well." Jiyeon added while Hyomin was bringing the spoon with a bit of soup towards , trying the taste of it. 

"It's *cough* good." The smile of the youngest faded away, noticing how Hyomin's facial expression and her coughs where showing the complete opposite of her sentence. 

Again Hyomin took a bit of soup, making her face go in flames. 

"Are you sure it's good?" Jiyeon asked with a frown, following with her eyes the movements of the other girl that was gulping down the whole glass of water.

"Yes, just a little bit spicy." Hyomin said coughing once more, feeling her whole mouth going in flames. 

"Really?" Jiyeon asked, frowning even more. She was regretting not tasting the soup before serving it. 

"Can i taste it?" Jiyeon asked, noticing how Hyomin was beginning to sweat slightly on the forehead. 

The oldest was a bit hesitant but then handed the spoon to Jiyeon who immediately tried a bit the her dish.

"Oh my god!" Jiyeon's face became immediately red and exploded with the spicy taste. 

"I'm so sorry." Jiyeon said with a little pout on her lips, feeling ashamed of her poor cooking skills.

"It's okay." Hyomin said, making her lips curve in a little smile. She just didn't want to see the other girl with that pout on her face and then she was feeling so warmhearted; no one in years took the time to prepare her something to eat. 

This act that could mean so little for someone else was meaning a lot for Hyomin.

The oldest took again the spoon, ready to continue eating but was immediately stopped by Jiyeon's voice.

"Don't! You can't eat it, it's horrible." Jiyeon said. "I'll just order something to eat." She then added.

"But i want to eat it tho." Hyomin retorned, continuing to eat the soup, actually she was getting used to the spicy taste.

"You aren't forced to eat it." Jiyeon made it clear, furrowing her brows. 

"I'm not forced at all. I like it, really." Hyomin said, looking up to Jiyeon with her big dark eyes. For a moment Jiyeon remained mesmerized by them, not even saying a word back. 

"Y-you do?" Jiyeon asked, still in a dazed state. Just when Hyomin shifted her gaze to finish the soup, the brunette came back to her senses, blinking three times her eyes.

"Yes." Hyomin said chuckling, finding it cute how the other seemed so lost in her own world while talking.

 It was the first time Jiyeon heard that sweet sound of Hyomin's chuckle, making her heart beat two times faster. 

Gosh, everything she does makes my heart go crazy. Jiyeon thought to herself, but couldn't hide that smile that was forming on her lips. 

She knew she would do anything to hear that sweet melody of her laugh more often. 

 

The next day 

"Is it really okay for you if I go to school?" Jiyeon asked, sitting next to Hyomin in the bed. 

"Don't worry, I'm not a kid. I can stay a few hours alone." Hyomin reasoned, lifting a brow. 

"Just ca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter