3- Blushing

Your true self
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author p.o.v.

The next day - Sunday

The morning came and the sun was shining bright in the clear sky.

A certain black haired girl shifted in her sleep, groaning slightly for the light that was entering from the window.

Turning around and bringing her arm around a slim waist, she tightened the grip, as if she was used to sleep with this someone. 

The more the seconds passed, the more she was waking up, noticing that something was not right. Then it hit her. 

"WHAT THE HELL!" Hyomin said aloud, after opening her eyes in an istant and putting herself in a sitting position on the bed.

"WAEWAEWAE AH-!" The sudded move and voice made the other girl jump out of her sleep, causing her to turn on the wrong side and fall of the bed with a little scream. 

Hyomin leaned her body forward to where the other girl just fell down. "Jiyeon?" Hyomin mumbled, noticing the person with which she shared a bed. 

"Argh, my poor ." Jiyeon said with a little pout on her face while standing up. "Good morning anyway." She then added, looking at Hyomin. Even with messy hair she is beautiful, thought Jiyeon.

"This looks like everything expect a good morning." Hyomin answered with her usual rude way of talking. Somehow it really hurt Jiyeon, making her for a moment frown. 

"Sorry, I didn't know that my presence was disturbing you that much." Jiyeon answered with a bitter tone back.

"Why am i here in the first place?" Hyomin asked, ignoring Jiyeon's sentence and crossing her arms.

"You really don't remember anything?" Jiyeon rised a brow.

"Would I ask if I remember?" Hyomin's cold tone was bringing shiwers to Jiyeon. 

It followed a few seconds of silence before the youngest talked. 

"You called me yesteday night Hyomin. I picked you up and brought you here." Jiyeon said with her husky voice, feeling hurt and pissed off for the way Hyomin was talking to her. After all she did she really didn't expect this treatment.

Or is it just her that hoped to receive something more from Park Hyomin? 

"I called you?" Hyomin looked slightly taken aback by the truth and little flashbacks where coming back to her mind. 

Especially one that made her blush slightly. 

'Jiyeon, can you sleep with me?'

Well done Park Hyomin. The oldest said sarcastically to herself mentally, while bringing her gaze away from Jiyeon.

Still Jiyeon did notice that change in Hyomin's expression.

Is she blushing? The youngest asked herself. She couldn't deny that this sight was amusing.

"Is Park Hyomin blushing right now?" Jiyeon said with a playful smile, this was a good way to get revange for the way Hyomin treated her a few moments ago.

"Stop it. I'm not." Hyomin said, not finding the courage to look at Jiyeon. 

"How cute." Jiyeon continued to , letting out a little chuckle. "Let me take a photo. It's a rare sight to see you blush." She added, taking the phone from the bedsite table.

"Don't you dare." Finally Hyomin looked up to Jiyeon, glaring at her. 

"Too late." Jiyeon said, even if it wasn't true that she took the photo. She just was having really fun teasing her. 

"You little-" Hyomin mumbled whi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter