4- Worry

Your true self
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I will go now, you already did way to much for me." Hyomin said, looking at the brunette with a little half smile on her face.

Already showered and with some fresh clothes on that Jiyeon gave to her, since hers smelled to much like alcohol, Hyomin didn't want to stay more for the fear to become a burden to the other girl.

And then she had to see if her father was alright, remembering his awful state before she herself run away from the house to find shelter in a bar. At the end he is still part of her family, the only she had left. 

She had to take care of him, no matter how bad he treats her.

"I'll wash and bring you the clothes back as fast as possible." Hyomin added.

"You don't need to go immediately, you can stay as long as you want. My parents are both oversea for work tho." Jiyeon softly said, wanting really to pass some time more with Hyomin. She just felt the two becoming closer the more the time passes and she really didn't want to say goodbye now.

"No, I have to go anyway home.. I have to check if my father is fine." The oldest honestly responded, lowering her gaze for a moment.

"Did.. he get again drunk?" Jiyeon askes with a bit of hesitation in her voice. She noticed Hyomin knitting her brows for a split of a second before nodding.

"It's actually rare to not see him drunk." Hyomin said, stiffening a bit her expression. 

Those words filled Jiyeon's heart with pain. She just wanted to hug Hyomin and never let her go. 

Just the thought that in a few minutes the black haired girl would leave her house and go back in that hell that she called 'home', was making Jiyeon gulp in worry. 

"Did he hurt you yesterday?" Jiyeon asked again. The word just slipped out of and she knew she was maybe crossing the line with all those questions. It's still Park Hyomin we are talking about.

THE rude Park Hyomin that can erease you from her life in a second if you make a mistake. 

Surprisingly she didn't get upset or mad for the question, making the youngest let out a little sigh of reliefe.

"Yes, nothing serious though. I then ran away and well, you know how i endned." Hyomin said, bringing a hand on her neck and scratching the back of it with her long slim fingers. She was really feeling guilty for causing so much trouble to Jiyeon. 

It followed a moment of silence. Jiyeon was fighting the urge to ask another question, one that popped in her mind in an istant and couldn't leave her thoughts. What's with her mother? Is she not living with them? Did she go away? 

Jiyeon was going to ask Hyomin about it but, right when she was about to open to talk again, Hyomin talked.

"I'll see you in school then." Hyomin slightly smiled, opening the front door next to her. 

"Take care Hyomin." Jiyeon at the end said, gulping down her previous question. 

"You too." The oldest softly answered. 

"And please, don't get again wasted. You can always call me or just come here." Jiyeon smiled at the end of her sentence, leaning her back against the open front door. 

"Hmm.." Hyomin nodded slightly, shifting her gaze away from that girl that looked more like an angel; not only for her beautiful features, with those sharp but still lovely eyes, that perfect straight nose and those pink full lips, but also for the kind heart she had. 

Jiyeon was different from all the people Hyomin met in her life.

She was special, a one of a kind. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Jiyeon is everything okay with you? You space too much out lately." Eunjung's voice brought Jiyeon back to her senses. Blinking two times her eyes, the brunette brought her gaze to Eunjung that was filling with a bit of the daily mensa food.

No, nothing is okay. Jiyeon thought to herself but instead of saying the truth she just forced a smile.

"Yes yes, i'm fine." She said, bringing her eyes down to the ramen she was supposed to eat. 

"Should i believe you? You aren't even eating! Something is surely bothering you." Eunjung leaned back on the chair, rising an eyebrow for a moment while looking intensively at the other. 

"You can tell if I have a problem just by looking if i eat or not?" Jiyeon let an almost inaudible chuckle out. 

"I know you pretty well Park Jiyeon." Eunjung smiled, pointing her chopsticks towards her friend who was seated in front.

"You do indeed." Jiyeon mumbled, smiling slightly.

"Mind to tell me now what is bottering you, hm?" Eunjung sweetly asked, her hazle brown orbs never leaving Jiyeon while sliding her slim fingers across her long dark red hair. 

At this quetion Jiyeon let out a sigh, maybe talking to Eunjung would help her after all.

"Promise me you will not tell anyone!" Jiyeon said with a reall

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter