5. Mother Always Knows Best

13 ways to tell her
Please log in to read the full chapter

“Umma, can I spend a day at Koona Beans?” “Of course, dear. But care to tell me why?”

Kyuhyun rolled his blackberry’s pad up and down. His Umma’s had sent another message, asked him why her previous message has not been answered yet. Something that was unusual for him.

The truth was he did not know how to answer. Apparently his brain stopped from working properly everytime he encountered trouble that related to the particular someone.

A particular girl, to be precise. Joohyun. Her name even rhymed with him .

She was the only girl who can leave him speechless and exciting at the same time.  Made him the dorkiest guy in the world by only looking back at him and smiling.

He had suspected that some of his hyungs and her unnies may already know his changing heart for her.  Who’s not? He had has difficulty to keep his feeling unknown. He promised himself couple of times that he would tried, but apparently he had always failed.

For example, in MAMA event, few months ago. He tried his best not to be so obvious on stealing glances at her. But when she bounced her beautiful head in front of him, he could not do anything but ask her if she wanted to join the inane dance with her unnies at the front. A random question that even his usual calm hyung, Donghae, was rolling his eyes since it was a very lame question.

But that was the only question that he could think at that time. Since he was distracted by her bouncing lovely face. Big time. Yet he wanted so much to catch her gaze, before the event finished and they had to go back to their own separated schedule.

Siwon smacked his head when fancams appeared everywhere and Leeteuk could only shook his head when pictures of him longingly stared at her popped up on every ELF and SONE website.

“Kyu! How come?” “Uh, Hyung, because she was beautiful that night? And by the way, I saw you stealing glances at her too!”

At the end, none of his hyungs could really mad at him because they were also having difficulty of not staring  to their own particular dongsaeng.

Good thing was their management thought it was a good publicity stunt for both of them. He was actually mad when he heard that because he never think their growing attraction was only for publicity.  At least not for him. And he was afraid that she might retreat to her shell if she believed that he did this for a stunt only. 

“Cut it out Kyu, use that for your benefits and not to make a drawbacks.” Sungmin told him when he once shouted an angry squeak upon reading the trending timeline in his twitter account.

He even confronted Yoona, who he knew would be among the first who could read her thought. “She was once facepalming upon hearing the news, Oppa. But I didn’t see any anger.  Just a blushing maknae. So you should not be worry.”

He could not stop worry though. Even when she blushed the moment their managers announced that Super Generation would do a y dance number in SBS Gaejun Dayo.  And that they would be paired.  “Joohyunnie, are you sure you’re fine with this type of dance?” She beamed on his thoughful question and shyly smiled. “Oppa, I am fine. Since they pair me with you and not the other Oppa. ”

At the end, he was the one who felt dizzy with the number. Because she was so y, and beautiful, and shy, at the stage. And all that he could think was how to avoid himself from openly woo her. There, at the stage, in front of thousand fans.

But then he lost his self-control. He kept her too close and touched her too intimately. But when she squealed but did not protest,  what else he could do but arrogantly nodded to the camera?

Donghae smacked his head when SBS caught that act in their live screening and Yesung shook his shoulders when TV Daily paraded that nod of his on their site.

This time, their management thought it was too much information for the public and decided that it was time they both were given projects that pair them with others. She would do a photo shoot with

Please log in to read the full chapter