Intermezzo: An Interview with an Idol

13 ways to tell her
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Baby, have you seen the interview?"

He pulls her closer, hands her the magazine, and then envelopes her in a backhug while she is reading the articles.

" Thank you Oppa."

She turns around and kisses him firmly on the lips.

He groans and lifts her to his waist.

"I think we shall tell them that we'll be late, Baby."

She laughs when he takes them both back to the bedroom upstairs.

.

.

.

a forgotten magazine lies on the couch reveals the cover story of the Elle Magazine edition 6 of 2015.

.

.

.

CHO KYUHYUN : THE LOVE BEHIND HIS FAME

 

It’s another chilly autumn day when I finally able to interview Cho Kyuhyun, the maknae of the superband Super Junior, who lately has been a very success solo singer as well.

 

He talked to me about his band who currently in hiatus because four members are currently serve the army. “We can’t perform with less than eight, it just isn’t right.” He shook his head as if to underline their difficult but much needed decision. “But don’t ever think we disband Super Junior.” He added firmly. “We are a family, and none of us would ever abandon any of our brothers. Even when they stopped being active on the band.” He regarded Hankyung, Kibum, and ZhouMi, who each with different reasons have been publicly known to leave the band’s activities for good.

 

Then he smiled while sipping his coffee when I asked him about his solo project. “It is different.” He took a deep breath before continued. “I used to be the maknae; they spoiled me a lot so I didn’t take much of the band’s publicity. Basically I could be as evil as I wanted to.” He laughed when he said that, clearly reminiscing the old days. “But when I am on my own, I have to be mannered.” He laughed again. “That is not easy, but I am up to the challenges.”

 

Suddenly his smile turned softer. I suspected he remembered one person who meant a lot. I asked him if he was picturing that one girl and he nodded cheerfully. “I am glad she wants to be my girl.”  

 

Everyone know Kyuhyun is very protective to his girlfriend, fellow Idols, Seo Joohyun, “She’s amazing, when we went public, there were lots of stories in the media which I knew not really nice and she’s always the positive ones. We know who we are, she said, the magazines or TV just seeing it from different angle. I don’t know how she can be like that, when most of the times; it was her who took the bullets. I must have done something good in the past, that God let me found her in my life. ”

 

The lovebirds have been known each other since ten years ago when he joined SM for the first time in 2005. Yet they were not instantly be friends, especially after one stupid incident when he called her y when sh

Please log in to read the full chapter