Thinking Ahead

What The Heart Desires

*Taemin’s POV*

Life was perfect. Now that Tiffany and I had finally confessed our feelings for each other, things just seemed a lot less awkward. She would come over almost everyday after practice. No matter what we did, watching movies, dancing, or even just talking, we would always end up with our lips pressed against each others. It was as if we could understand each other better through our actions. I could tell how she was feeling just by the way she was dancing on a certain day, or how she kissed me. I guess actions really do speak louder than words.

“I can’t believe we finally did it!” Tiffany said as she sat down against the wall trying to catch her breath.

“I didn’t think we’d ever finish choreographing that stupid song!” I panted as I sat down next to her.

She leaned her head against my chest and closed her eyes. I loved whenever she did that.

You know you’re going to have to leave her.A little voice nagged in the back of my mind. Shut up. I mentally said to it.

It was true though. The time had flown by so fast. I only had three months left in America, and I wanted to spend every second of it with Tiffany.

“Promise me something.”

“What is it?” Tiffany asked without opening her eyes.

“Promise me that no matter what happens between you and me, that you’ll always remember this moment; how happy we are.”

“Taemin, stop talking like that,” she said slapping my leg and sitting up to look at me with those big brown eyes. “Nothing’s going to happen. I love you, and you love me. We’re always going to have each other, I know it; I can feel it.”

*Tiffany’s POV*

I didn’t want to think about Taemin’s leaving me. I knew he’d have to go back, but I couldn’t bear the thought of losing him. In my head I figured that somehow we would still be together; we’d figure something out. But then I started to wonder if maybe SHINee was too important to him. What would happen if it came down to me or SHINee?

Stop worrying. I thought. No matter what, a person always chooses what their heart desires. I leaned in and kissed him. I just hope that desire is me. 

 

 

Sorry this chapter is so short, especially compared to the other ones. But don't worry, there will be more to come;D