Nine : Let's Live Happily Ever After

Just Right
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Laughs from two people echoed in a room. Park Jimin hasn’t smiling this wide for the last week. But now, he can have Minyoung for the whole day. He lays his head on Minyoung’s lap, and laughing with her at some comedy show on the television.

“Give me the bread,”Jimin asks Minyoung. She feeds him a bread with a smile then focused at the television again.

“I heard you were looking for me, is it right?”Jimin sit straight, and staring at Minyoung’s eyes

“You’re not answering my calls, and not replying my messages. I’m worried of you,”Jimin stated. Minyoung turned off the television, then facing him. Jimin had serious expression on his face, looks like he has many question for her.

“I’m sorry for not calling you back, or replying your message. I just focused on getting many news reports for the agency since I took many days off. Then, something came up. But it will be over after this,”Minyoung smiled again after explaining to Jimin. She knows, it doen’t enough for him.

“Just... contact me if you have a time. It doesn’t matter if it is only a message for me. And...”a hesitation clearly seen on his face. Minyoung is waiting for his next words.

“Don’t keep anything from me,”Jimin finishes. Minyoung staring at her boyfriend, he loves her so much. It’s clearly seen on his face and everything he does for her. Minyoung leans closer, then hugging him tightly.

“I’m sorry I made you worried. You have done so much for me,”

“No, you’re the one who saved me”Jimin tightened their hugs. Putting his face on the crook of her neck. He loves hugging her like this.

“We saved each other. I love you, Jimin. Always,”

It’s late already, but Jimin doesn’t have any intension to let Minyoung going home. He said Minyoung should pay for her absence. They laying together on Jimin’s bed, Minyoung is in Jimin’s embrace. Trying to catch some sleep, but it never comes for both of them.

“Minyoung?”Jimin whispered. Minyoung looking at him, and asking what.

“Thank you for being here with me,”Minyoung smiled to Jimin. Snuggled closer to him. Making Jimin hugs her tighter. Again, her scent filling up his lungs. Oh, he would never get enough of her.

“Thank you for waiting for me, Jimin.”Jimin pats Minyoung’s back. Smile never leaving his face. He is happy. More than happy.

“People said, when you died you’ll see your life flashed in your eyes. That day, I see everything that I’ve been trough”Minyoung said, Jimin push her lightly. Making a distance between them only to see her face.

“I’ve seen my mother, and father brought me and Jinhwan to the beach many years ago. I remember I cried on my father’s funeral, and Jinhwan didn’t stop me. He was crying with me. I remember the first time I introduced Da Mi to him, and how my heart breaking everyday watching both of them getting closer.”Minyoung stopped. Staring at Jimin’s eyes. She found jealousy on them, it makes her smile.

“I remember how my bestfriend, Da Mi... said she wanted to kill me. And she really did. Maybe the picture of blood covering my face, the ache that attacked my body, the fact that my own bestfriend did it to me would never disappear untill I die. It hurts actually,”Jimin soothes her back after seeing her pained expession. Jimin wipes the tears that fall from her eyes.

“Then I see you... even when my eyes closed, I can heard you. You told me about your day. Sometimes I felt sad when you angry at me because I haven’t woke up and made you bored all day. I remember the first time you told me about your stupid game plan to deceive your mother.”Minyoung chuckled, Jimin smiled. He also remember that day.

“I bet you’re really angry,”he commented

“More than angry actually. I thought you’re crazy! You even said you’ll pay me!”both of them laughed. Jimin play with her hair, while listening to her.

“Time passed by, and I learn more about you. I knew you’re hurt, you can’t believe in love, sometimes you act tough to prefent yourself ‘care’ for the others too deep. But I see you really care about your friends, about me, you just afraid it will hurt you again. Believe me, I really proud when you change.”Minyoung caressed Jimin’s cheek. Making him craving for her warmness.

“It’s because of you,”Jimin said while smiling. Minyoung swears, Jimin looks really handsome when he smiles. Minyoung continues,

“Everything flashed, and then a blank filling up my mind. I really afraid. That time, I prayed. I prayed to God to give me one more chance to life again. I haven’t see your face, I haven’t see my mother. I promised to you I won’t leave you. I haven’t told you that I love you,”a tears b in Minyoung’s eyes. Once more, Jimin wipes her tears.

“I love you, Jimin. I really do,”she said. Both of them chuckling with happy tears flowing from both of their eyes. Minyoung said it like she doesn’t have another time to say it. Jimin tossed all his doubt about her feeling.

“Nado Saranghae, Lee Minyoung. Now and forever,”Jimin sealed her lips gently, softly. They talking about everything all night long. Until sleep embraced both of them.

 

 

“So, you’re single or still in relationship now?”Hoseok staring at Jimin. Namjoon leaned closer too, it’s bothering both of them. Maybe the others too, after seeing Jimin walking out from Jiwon’s bar without listening to the rest of Yunhyeong’s explanation.

“What are you talking about?”Jimin throw another question while coughed. Shocked with Hoseok’s question earlier.

“You’re leaving us with fire on your eyes! God! We though you’ll killing Kim Jinhwan and kidnapped Minyoung!”Hoseok told Jimin

“Yoongi hyung almost following you,”Namjoon continued

“You’re really awesome, my friend”Jimin answers both of them, then laughed at them.

“We though you’re really gonna do it! Knowing that you never listened to the others, and you’re burning with jealousy when you left us...”

“We’re okay and still together, hyung.”Jimin cuts Hoseok. Remembering last night scene. A smile appeared on his face.

“I see... should we compete to be your best man?”Namjoon teased Jimin. Seeing Jimin isn’t annoyed, makes both of them smiling widely.

“Seolma... Don’t say it. I know what will coming out from your mouth!”Hoseok said while punch Jimin’s shoulder.

“Well, Park Jimin! I really proud of you, even though it doesn’t fair! It should be Seokjin hyung first!”Namjoon continued. Makes all of them laughed.

“Let him be, he loves to be single. Busy becoming the best man!”

 

 

Jinhwan’s heart flustered seeing his bestfriend standing in front of him wearing a bridesmaid dress. She looks so pretty, gorgeous even without make up on her flawless face. She is smiling widely at his mother after excange some words to her. She is more than happy these days. More than when she stays by his side.

Jinhwan smiles unconsiously. He looks at his shoes. Wearing a matching outfit with Lee Minyoung he feels like they’re the one who will be married. He is allowed to feel happy, rig

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter