Epilogue

Just Right
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What is that?” a four years old boy pointing a brownish four legged animal that runs to his direction. The boy jumping around while trying to avoid it.

“That is a puppy. It’s shiba inu. I think he likes you, Hyunminnie~”his mother giggled when Hyunmin shrieked at the puppy. It is him. It really likes Hyunmin.

“Mom, this puppy is me!”Hyunmin makes a annoyed face to the puppy. Once more, Hyunmin brought laughter for his mother. 

“Oppa, here is your ice cream...”Minyoung and Hyunmin turns their gaze towards the voice. A little girl approaching them with smiling Jimin behind her.

“Thank you, Hyunhee”Hyunmin struggles to go to his twin sister. But the dog still ‘attacking’ him.

“That’s a puppy! Mom, can we keep it?”the little girl asks Minyoung’s permission. Not going to help his brother.

“Appa!!! Take this puppy away~”Hyunmin pleaded.

“No, I won’t. Appa will have your ice cream,”Jimin .

Hyunmin’s gaze changes. He looks at the puppy, and hugs it -mayb wrestling-. He is trying to fight with the dog. It makes Jimin shock. Hyunmin wakes up from his position and acts like he is the owner of the little dog. It makes Jimin smiles with a proud smile at his son. Jimin remembered he only told Hyunmin about a dog once and how human raised them and now his own son practiced it to a stranger’s dog.

“He’s unbelieveable, hon...”Jimin whispered to Minyoung.

“Like father, like son”Minyoung replied, they feed Hyunhee her sundae. Suddenly, Hyunhee runs towards her brother and helps him with the dog. She crouching down besides her brother and trying to have a conversation with the dog in a cute way.

“Hey, puppy~ Would you eat an ice cream with us instead of my brother?”she asks the dog cutely while patting the dog. Hyunmin acts along with her. Minyoung and Jimin laughing hard at their kids. They’re really cute, they always managed to bring laughs in their little family.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter