Seven : Don't Sleep

Just Right
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What are you doing?”Minyoung jumped in her seat. She is glaring at the culprit who startled her. Park Jimin smiles widely while holding two package of lunch on his hand.

“I told you, don’t make me startled! You never listened to me!”Minyoung nags at him. Jimin just laughed at her.

“Why you’re coming here?”Minyoung asks, take over the lunch box and prepared it on the table.

“It’s been three days since we met. I miss you,”Jimin can sees Minyoung’s face blushing hard. She’s trying to ignore him, it just makes Jimin giggle.

“Woaa... both of you really enjoy yourself, right?”Jimin hissed. Yoongi and Seokjin are interrupting their lunch time.

“Why are you here, anyway?”Jimin asks them. Minyoung staring at them with amused face. They’re friend, but if the olders gather it seems Jimin will always lose to them.

“It’s my agency, Minyoung is ‘part’ of my agency. So, as long as she is here, Lee Minyoung is mine,”Seokjin answered. Jimin glaring at him. Doesn't like the way he said that Minyoung is his. 

“She’s part of my team. So, as long as she works on something... I have to be with her,”Yoongi added. Jimin groaned. They attack him again.

“You can work with the other member of your team!”Yoongi nods hearing Jimin’s suggestion.

“That will be good. Jungkook has been sad since he knew that Minyoung is your girlfriend.”

“Oppa, why you tell him about it?!”Minyoung can’t believe Yoongi will say it in front of Jimin.

“Oppa?”Jimin turns his gaze at Minyoung. The girl ignore him, and start eating. Jimin has turns into jealous monster. 

“Yoongi-a. Looks like we have to eat somewhere else,”Seokjin said, Yoongi agreed and following him. Ignoring Jimin and Minyoung that arguing inside their office.

Yoongi and Seokjin walks into the cafeteria. They sit at one of the table and order their food. Their office cafeteria is always quiet, seeing both of them had their lunch in cafeteria is a very rare sights.

“Inspector Song called me, he knows I already heard about their secret investigation.”Yoongi opened the conversation. Seokjin only hummed, doesn’t surprised by the information.

“What did he say?”

“He and Kim Jinhwan want to meet us later. I’ve told Namjoon and Hoseok about this, I hope you can come too,”Seokjin thanking the worker for the food before answering Yoongi.

“Sure. How about Jimin?”he asks, scooping a spoonful of rice into his mouth.

“Namjoon and Hoseok already told him. Maybe that is the reason why he is here now.”

“Is he angry when he heard about it?”Yoongi giggled, he sipped his drink

“He’s frustated! He wants to punch Kim Jinhwan for keeping his fiancee crime, he also can’t inform Minyoung about this because of her condition.”

“Ah~ the trauma?”Seokjin guessed. Yoongi nods, swallowing his food before speaking again.

“Hoseok said, if the incident triggered her trauma she can get ‘shock’ and it wouldn’t be good for her.”

“The only way is to watch Minyoung, and prevent any contach with Son Da Mi?”Yoongi nods,

“I’m sure Jimin is really frustated now. His mother called right before Namjoon and Hoseok dropped the bomb about this to him, she asked him to come to England the day after tomorrow. His mother is sick. He even asked a week off and already bought a ticket, it settled.”Seokjin puts down his chopstick, chew his food, then swallow it.

“Yaaahhh~ he would never let Minyoung go until he depart to England! Then how will she works? That boy!”Yoongi laughed.

“Let them be, hyung. It’s the first time you see Park Jimin this happy, right?”

“You’re right. Maybe I just worried about them,”

As they continued their lunch, a girl behind them gritted her teeth. She grabs her phone tightly. She is angry, hearing that Kim Jinhwan already knows about what she did to Lee Minyoung back then. Is he stay with her this time because he wants to protect Lee Minyoung from her?

Her heart aching again, it breaks again into billion pieces. Maybe it has turn into dust. Kim Jinhwan just play along with her feeling just to protect the real love of his life. Lee Minyoung always got everything that Da Mi wants. Everything. Da Mi stands up, then walked toward the door. She gets into her car. Throwing her cap and phone to the backseat.

“I’ll give back your nightmare, Lee Minyoung. Wait for me!”then she sped up. Leaving the building.

 

 

A long sigh coming out from Minyoung’s mouth. Jimin insisted to drive her back home. He said he is worried because she’s alone at home. Minyoung can’t change his mind at all. Park Jimin just being stubborn. But deep inside her heart, Minyoung likes this side of him.

“May I stay at your place?”Jimin asked her, his eyes still focused to the road in front of him.

“Uhm? You’re not going to the hospital?”Minyoung frowned. It isn’t usual Jimin left his work.

“I’ll be done at eight. After driving you home, I’ll back to the hospital.”Minyoung chuckled.

“You just kidnapping me from my workplace, insisted that I can finished my work at home. Now you want to stay at my place?”Jimin diverted his gaze towards her. Smiling sweetly.

“Yep! I just want to stay with you. You know, I have to go to England the day after tomorrow. I can’t go if I miss you, right?”Jimin satisfied after seeing a blush appear on Minyoung’s cheeks. She turns her head.

“Mwoya?”

“Come on~ it doesn’t like we haven’t experience it before,”Jimin teased. Minyoung protested, but Jimin just listened to her while smiling widely.

“I don’t care. I’ll coming at eight,”Jimin said, after Minyoung getting out from his car. Without waiting for her answer, he drives away.

“Woah~ he really changed!”Minyoung shakes her head, then entering her house with a smile pestered on her face.

Exactly at eight, someone knocked on her door. Minyoung opens her door, expecting Jimin in front of her. Minyoung’s eyes widened, a huge bouquet of pink and red roses are in front of her. Jimin lowered the bouquet, giving Minyoung a soft smile.

“It’s for you,”he said, Minyoung thanked him and accept the bouquet then invited him in. Jimin looked around her house, it’s warm and comfy. He didn’t realize it before.

“I prepared dinner for us. I hope you are hungry,”Minyoung said from the kitchen. Jimin smiles widely. This kind of feeling. He feels a thousand butterflies are inside his stomach. He walks toward Minyoung, and backhuged her. Making her startled.

“Mwoya? You’re really weird today, Park Jimin”Minyoung said, still focused on her dish. She doesn’t mind about Jimin hugs.

“I just want to do this.”Minyoung chuckled at him. Jimin smiles softly, he puts his chin on Minyoung’s shoulder. Inhaled her scent.

“It tickles! Go prepare the table, doctor. I don’t want you to be sick again,”Jimin pouts, Minyoung only shakes her head. His mother never mentioned this side of  Park Jimin to her.

“I don’t want to,”Jimin answered, looking straight at Minyoung’s eyes. They stayed at that position for a while. Minyoung doesn’t know what got her, she kissed Jimin’s cheek. Makes his eyes widened in surprise. He can sees Minyoung blushed hard. He laughed at her.

“Yah! Don’t laugh at me! I don’t even know why I do that,”Minyoung covers her face. Embarrased. Jimin pulls her hand that covering her face, still giggling at her then smiles. He is happy. Oh no, maybe more than just happy.

“I don’t know how to say it anymore. I really fall for you, Lee Minyoung. In a fast and hard way,”without waiting anymore, Jimin kissed her lips.

 

  

Minyoung and Jimin talk and laughed all night. They just want to enjoy each other company. Everytime Minyoung tells Jimin about her memories, Jimin would listened to her. Sometimes, he will smiling and laughed while imagining her story. Sometimes he felt jealous with Kim Jinhwan and almost every part of her story contains Kim Jinhwan.

Jimin smiles, he felt lucky Jinhwan doesn’t realized his feelings towards her. He felt lucky because Lee Minyoung is his now. Then his conversation with his friends, Jinhwan, and Yunhyeong few hours before flashed on his mind.

“I’m sorry for keeping this case as a secret. I just want Da Mi to admit her fault, but that day never come.”Jinhwan said, head down. Jimin gritted his teeth, he wants to punch him so bad. Yunhyeong glancing at him.

“We can’t track Son Da Mi. She’s missing for three days now,”

“Both of you inform us because she’s missing? Will it be different if she isn’t missing?”Yoongi snickered. Jinhwan just shut his mouth. Doesn’t know what to say.

“What about her parents?”Seokjin asked. Trying to ease the tension between them. Yunhyeong cleared his throat.

“There’s no report from them. I’m sure they know about her whereabout. But asking them about her would make them suspicious. They don’t even know about the accident that Da Mi caused to Minyoung two years ago,”

“Then how did you know about it, Jinhwan-sshi?”Namjoon asks now. Really curious. Jinhwan take a deep breath.

“I accidentally heard her conversation with someone right after I informed about Minyoung’s accident. She was really angry, she mentioned about her ruined plan because there’s possibility that Minyoung would wake up.”Jinhwan voice lowered at the last sentence

“And you want to keep this to your grave, if your fiancee isn’t missing? You’re sick!”Jimin bursts. He punches Jinhwan.

“Woah, stop it Jimin!”Hoseok and Seokjin held Jimin tightly. Namjoon and Yunhyeong help Jinhwan stand up. There’s a blood trace on the corner of his lips. Yoongi just watching them quietly. He can understand Jimin.

“You! Don’t ever show your face to Minyoung! Covering your fiancee fault? You just want her to admit her fault? Bull! She almost kill her, Kim Jinhwan! And she’ll do it again because of you!”

“Yah! Park Jimin, calm yourself!”Namjoon shuouted at Jimin who threw another punch to Jinhwan.

“I will protect her, Jimin. I will pay my fault for covering Da Mi’s fault,”Jinhwan said. He sheds blood from his lips.

“How? You ruined everything! Don’t ever getting near us anymore. She is mine! I’ll be the one who protect her, I won’t leaving her like you left her for that sick woman!”Jinhwan frozed on his spot. Jimin grabs his jacket, and walking out from there. Doesn’t care about them anymore. He just want to see Minyoung. He just want to be with her.

“Jimin? Do you hear me?”Jimin snaps from his own world. Minyoung stares at him, worried all over her face.

“Is everything okay?”

“Yes. Everything is okay,”Jimin knows Min

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter