Eight : Room 1009

Just Right
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At the same day, on the plane

Jimin sighs again. He felt really tired, and having the uneasy feeling since he depart from the airport isn’t a good combination. He missed Minyoung, and he can’t contact her until their plane landed. He just want to see her as soon as possible.

“Should I prepare myself?”Jimin’s mother asks him in a teasing tone. She is showing a mischievous smile to Jimin. Makes him groaned in annoyance. This woman that he calls ‘mother’ is really like to even when she was sick. Jimin almost forget that his mother is sick.

She isn’t helping either with always talking about Minyoung, or stealing his phone when he called her saying that she wants to speak with Minyoung’s mother. It was a torture for him. Minyoung just laughed at him when he complained about it to her.

“Prepare yourself for what, mom?”he wants to smack his face when that question slipped from his mouth. His mother chuckled.

“Maybe you want to propose her,”she answered lightly. Jimin turns his face, avoid any eye contact with his mother. He doesn’t want she again, because he can felt his face reddened.

Jimin smiled, he never thinks about having a family since he lost his father and brother. He only can think that he doesn’t ready to have his own family while he still stuck in his past. But when he thinks about Minyoung, Jimin is sure everything will turn out to be good. Having a family with her is possible. For once in a long time, his logic and heart are giving the same answer. She is the one.

“Looks like I should prepare myself,”Jimin turns his head, shocking after hearing his mother’s voice. She laughed again at him.

“Please, not now mom~”he's whining at her.

“Alright, I’ll stop here. You’re as red as tomato right now,”Jimin walks away, leaving his mother and entering the restroom. For once, his uneasy feeling is disappeared. He only can feel his beating heart.

Jimin washed his face, trying to ease his beating heart. He let out a heavy breath, then laughed at himself. In a few hours he will see her. Jimin never felt missing someone this bad before. He take a look at his appearance once again, then back to his seat beside his mother.

 

 

Yoongi and Seokjin sit in front of surgery room. It has been more than a hour since Namjoon and his team entering the surgery room. Hoseok still trying to calls Jimin. But Jimin doesn’t answer his phone.

“He isn’t answering,”Hoseok said, he take a seat beside Yoongi. They look really tired.

“You have to clean your wound, hyung”Hoseok said to Yoongi. The latter ignoring him, fighting with his mind.

“What should I said to Jimin,”he mumbled. Clear enough until Seokjin and Hoseok can heard it.

“She is a strong woman, we have to be strong for her too. Go with Hoseok, I’ll waiting here. Your bruise turns into purple, Yoongi.”Yoongi nods at the older and stands up from his seat, following Hoseok.

Seokjin staring at his wrist watch. Namjoon still inside, Seokjin fidgeting in his seat. It’s indeed a long day. He and the other are gather together at his office after Yoongi came back after drivet Minyoung back home. His work is done early, Namjoon and Hoseok don’t have another work at hospital. So they decide to gather like usual.

Everything is fine, until Song Yunhyeong called and told them that Son Da Mi kidnapped Minyoung. They were tracking every place to find them, and Kim Jinhwan remember the place where Minyoung accident happened before. Hoseok trying to contacted Jimin while Seokjin accompanied Minyoung’s mother. She’s fainted due to the shock.

Hoseok and Yoongi has back. But the surgery room’s door still closed. Seokjin looking at his wrist watch again, time passed quickly. It’s more than two hours now. A few minutes later, the door opened and Namjoon is coming out from the surgery room. But his expression isn’t as good as they hope.

“How is it?”Seokjin asks him. Namjoon staring at them, then let out a long sighs.

“She lost a big amount of blood. Even though we already take out the bullet from her body, it damaged her ventricle. Unfortunately, she got a shock trauma. It caused...”

“Internal bleeding in her head. Oh God!”Hoseok continued, then slumped his body to the chair while covering his face with his palm. Namjoon nods, at his statement.

“She’s in coma now. We have to be prepared for any bad news,”

They can’t say anything. They only sit there, and seeing Namjoon and his team move Minyoung to her room. Room 1009.

 

 

A frown formed on Jimin’s face. He and his mother just arrived, and they’re on their way to home. Jimin just checking his phone wants to call Minyoung right away. But the first thing that appear on his phone screen is Hoseok's name. Hoseok called him for almost hundred times, Seokjin too. It weighed his feeling. He checks the time they called him. The last call they called him is about three hours ago.

“There are many missed calls from Min Yoongi. He is your friend, right?”his mother asks. Jimin nods. Seeing her son's expression, Jimin's mother knows something went wrong.

“Hoseok hyung and Seokjin hyung also called me,”he muttered

“Oh, Dr. Park? Dr. Kim called home few hours ago, he asked me to inform you to call him immediately!”their driver informed. Without wait any longer, Jimin calls Namjoon’s number.

“Jimin!”Namjoon said, Jimin doesn’t say anything. He just listened to Namjoon explaation since the beginning. Jimin can’t felt his surrounding. Everything seems empty. His mother’s voice awaken him.

“Is she alright?”she asks. She must be heard his phonecall.

“Driver Uhm, please... drive to Seoul University Hospital!”

Jimin just shut his mouth all the way to the hospital. Namjoon informed him that Minyoung was kidnapped, and she got shoot. She hasn’t awake. She is in coma, again. Jimin facepalmed him self. Lee Minyoung is in coma, after a long time. It isn’t all, Namjoon said he’ll explain later.

Jimin felt his heart being punched. When Kim Namjoon can’t explain everything at once, it means something worse than what he heard is happened. His mother said that she’ll accompany Minyoung’s mother when they arrived there. Jimin only nods at her. Can’t find his voice anymore.

Every steps he takes, it felt heavier than before. Jimin stopped at the hallway. Her room is at the end of the corridor. Room number 1009. He walks slowly. From every room and every building in this world. Why she has to be in hospital and in the same room as before?

Jimin can sees his friends –Seokjin, Hoseok, and Yoongi – in front of her room. They’re talking with her mother. But Jimin can’t hear anything. He felt really tired and his foots keep guiding him towards Minyoung’s room.

“Jimin”Minyoung's mother greets him, Jimin noticed her swollen eyes. He tries to smile at her but failed. He just bows at her. Minyoung’s mother hugs him, then leaving them.

“From all the place... she chooses to be here,”Jimin muttered. His friends looks down.

“See her, we’ll go grab something.”Seokjin said, while pats Jimin’s shoulder. He walks away with the others, leaving Jimin in front of Minyoung’s room. Staring at her sleeping figure through the glass door.

It pained him. So much. Jimin took a deep breath, she is struggling on her own. She has been strong for him, so he should be strong for her. Jimin entering her room, walks closer to Minyoung’s sleeping figure. He looks around her only to see a bag of blood, and another liquid flowing into her body. A respiration tube, and some wire attached to her body to monitoring her heart rate and the other things about her condition. She looks so fragile. So pale.

Jimin felt weak. He felt his heart shattered into pieces. He pulls the chair and place it near Minyoung’s bed. He is staring at her, then holding her hand carefully. Jimin cries, once again... that fear buried him alive. He’s afraid Lee Minyoung also left him. She can’t left him. There’s many things he hasn’t show to her. There’s many things he hasn’t give to her. He hasn't show her how much he loves her.

“Hey...”Jimin heard his own voice cracked. Still holding her hand, he kissed it gently.

“I just come back from England. I miss you so much, Minyoung. You know how I lived there?”he hopes she’ll answer him with her curious tone and her doll eyes. But it doesn’t happen, Jimin has to realize it before he broke down.

“I can’t sleep well, I don’t have any appetite so I’m not eating well. I can’t recall your figure, there...”Jimin inhales her scent. It still the same. He tries to speaks again, but it turns into sobs.

“I don’t want to forget you, so I worked really hard. I want to see you as soon as possible.”Jimin stopped again, he kissed Minyoung’s hand once more.

“Now I remember your soft hair, and how they always gave you a hard times when you’re cooking for me,”Jimin said. His free hand traced her black hair with his finger.

“Yes, this are your eyes. That always turned into crescent moon when you smile and laughed.”Jimin giggling, still hold Minyoung’s hand. He touch her face slowly, carefully, with his free hand.

“I remember your nose. It always touched mine when you resist if I tried to kissed your lips,”Jimin smiled, his finger touching Minyoung’s nose bridge.

“And this is your lips, that always said every meaningful words to me. That makes me realize I deserved to love and to be loved. Always forming a smile even though I annoy you, and laughing at my joke ev

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter