I Was Born For You

Best Of JeTi
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

 Jessica is the famous designer in Korea also other countries. She has the fame,money,perfect body and beautiful face to be an idol but that's not her work. Everyone know she's not interesting with this entertainment industry.

 One day she got a call from secretary of SM entertainment. They want her to be there early in the morning. She drive her Lamborghini to the biggest company in Korea and arrived after one hour later. She get off from her car as Lee Sooman the president of SM immediately welcoming her. 

"Good morning Jessica ssi" Mr.Lee smile at her.

"Good morning to you too. Shall we go to the meeting's room now for our discussion?" She asked while staring at Mr.Lee with a cold expression.

"Uhh l-let's g-go.." Mr.Lee immediately lead her to the meeting's room.

Meeting's Room

 Girl's generation the most popular girl group in Korea has been waiting for them inside. They are so excited to see the famous designer in real life.

"Good morning girls" Mr.Lee cheerfully said while Jessica were walking behind him.

"Good morning appa" They said in unison.

"So girls, this is Jessica Jung the famous designer in Korea" Mr.Lee gestured Jessica to introduce herself to them.

 She take off her sunglasses and stared at the girls with a tired eyes. She flashed them with her beautiful smile make the girls stunned. She immediately introduced herself. 

Tiffany's POV

 OMG! She's so beautiful! I can't even breath because of her! Waittt! She look so tired and pale.. Is she sick?! Why do i care about her? 

"Can we start now?" She asked our president. Mr.Lee nod and they start their discussion.

 She even ask our opinion about what we want for our concerts costume to be. I noticed that she always rubbing her temples and cough a lot.

"Why are you staring at her like that?" Taeyeon asked me.

"She's beautiful" I answered make Taeyeon chuckle.

"Do you already falling in love with that Jung?" Taeyeon teased make me hit her.

 We both keep whispering and didn't hear what they are talking about. I saw Jessica and Mr.Lee shaking their hands.

"I have to go now" She weakly sai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter