I Am Here

Best Of JeTi
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

"Happy birthday Tiffany!" The girls shouted out loud except their maknae.

"Happy birthday Fany unnie" Seohyun politely said. The girls were just looking at the maknae with a smile plastered on their lips.

"Thank you girls!" Tiffany replied with her happy tone.

"Unnie, hurry up! Make a wish and cut the cake" Yoona said as her eyes only focused to the cake.

"Aishh you ruin our sweet moment with Fany" Yuri whine like a kid

"No time for that Yuri ah" Yoona said without looking at her best friend.

Taeyeon knocked Yoona's head and said."Shikshin!" Everyone were laughing at her.

"Soo is shikshin too" Yoona whine and cutely pout her lips.

"Yah! Don't drag me in your problem Im" Sooyoung warned her as Yoona immediately stuck out her tounge at the tall girl.

"I will make a wish now" Tiffany interrupted.

"Yayy!!" Yoona and Sooyoung happily shouted while the others just shook their heads.

Tiffany close her eyes.'I wish you were here with me' She open her eyes and blow the fire on the pink candles.

"Please cut the cake now unnie" Yoona and Sooyoung said in excited tone. Tiffany let out a soft giggles.

Tiffany sat alone at the corner of their living room after cutting the cake and she checked her phone. There's no text message, no calls and voice note from her lover. Today is her special day but her face didn't show that she's happy. It is because of Jessica Jung.

From: Tiffany

To: Jessie honey

Are you coming or not?

What day is today?

You don't love me anymore baby? :(

Yah! Answer me now Jung! >_<

Baby!!!

Jessica Jung!! 

Where are you baby? TT

You're so dead! 

She send those message to Jessica and turn off her phone.

"Are you okay unnie?" Seohyun asked.

"Hmm..she will be here right? I text her but she didn't reply me back" Tiffany pout her lips. The sight is so adorable make Seohyun chuckle.

"She will come unnie" Seohyun patted the girl's shoulder.

"Don't worry Miyoung ah" Hyoyeon purposely said her Korean name.

"Don't call me that!" Tiffany whine and Hyoyeon just laughed at the girl.

"Sica omma will come unnie" Yoona teased while laughing with Yuri and Sooyoung.

"My wife will come here to see me and our daughter, Yoona" Yuri joined Yoona to tease the girl.

"She's not your wife Kwon!" Tiffany were glaring at them.

"Err where's Sunny?" Taeyeon interrupted to ease the awkward atmosphere.

"I'm here baby with our guests" Sunny walked in to the living room with Soojung tailing behind her.

"Soojung!" They shout in unison make Soojung closing her ears w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter