JeTi (US)

Best Of JeTi
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

"How's your relationship going with Jessica?" Sunny asked after she sip her white coffee.

"Bad..we didn't stay together in one roof after what happen to all of us last year" Tiffany said and show her dull expression.

"She need time to be alone or maybe she's still mad at Youngmin" Sunny said while checking her Instagram account.

 Tiffany sighed and suddenly her phone keep ringing. She thought it was her wife who call her but no. She doesn't know this number and then Tiffany immediately picking up the call to know whose the caller.

"Hello..?"

"Hello, is this Ms.Tiffany?"

"Yes, it's me talking. Who're you?"

"I'm from Seoul hospital to inform you that Ms.Jessica Jung was involve in accident and she's in the emergency room right now. I only found your number in her contact list so i call you immediately" 

 Tiffany fell into silent after she hear a news about her dearest wife. She sat there in front of Sunny like a statue. Sunny raised her head and saw her friend suddenly being like that. She wondered what happen to this girl until she act like that.

"Hello! Are you still there?" Sunny take the phone from Tiffany's grip and swipe the end button.

"What's wrong Fany ah?" Sunny hold the latter shoulder.

"J-Jessie.." She started to cry like a little girl whose just lose her mother.

"What's wrong with your wife?" Sunny panic when Tiffany started to cry.

"I got a call from Seoul hospital and he told me that my wife was involve in accident. She's in emergency room now.." Tiffany couldn't stop crying.

"Let's go there now!" Sunny said while grabbing her car key on the coffee table.

 Sunny tell Tiffany to get in the car first as she send a text message to the other members about Jessica. She didn't forget to informed about Jessica to the Jung family too. 

"Fany calm down.." She said after get in the car and drive them to the hospital.

"I can't! If i didn't fight with her this morning..all of this wouldn't happen to Jessie.." Tiffany confessed while biting her nails.

"What? Fight? What did you do?" Sunny asked while her eyes were concentrated to the front.

"I went to her house before i came to see you and yell at her. I even slap her both cheek. I, too, accuse her cheating behind my back with Nana and she just leave me without saying anything" Tiffany said and lower her head down.

"GOD! You're so stupid Fany ah! You shouldn't accuse her like that.." Sunny shouted at Tiffany with an angry tone.

"I know i should trust her but.." Tiffany couldn't finish what she want to say because she started crying again.

"We've arrive Fany ah" Sunny look at Tiffany with a sympathy look as the brunette immediately open the car's door and get off from the car. She were running inside the hospital like a mad woman.

"Where's my Jessie?! Whe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter