Goodbye (Not Goodbye)

Best Of JeTi
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                Author POV 

Jessica were coming home from her work and she immediately went to the kitchen to prepare their dinner. She always keep in her mind that Tiffany must come first before anything else but not for Tiffany. Work is her priority even it is her Jessica. 

Tiffany seldom show her love for Jessica because she is busy attending the fan meetings here and there with Girls' Generation members. They are coming back with a new album without Jessica Jung.

"Eat first before you go to work, Tiff" Jessica said while serving the foods on the table.

"I won't eat with you today because i promise to have dinner with them" Tiffany nonchalantly said while wearing her flat shoes.

"Oh, it's okay. Eat well baby" Jessica could only show her bitter smile."Be careful" She said again and Tiffany gave her an eyesmile then leave her just like that.

Jessica stare at the foods on the table and her tears started to fall onto her cheeks.

"You are always like that Tiff..you never eat with me anymore and you never spend your little time with me too. Am i your wife only on the paper?" Jessica ask herself and she went to her room without tasting the foods that she cook by herself.

In a few minutes, she get out from the room and grabs her car keys on the table at the living room.

"Goodbye.." Jessica walk out from the house as she go straight to her car and get inside it. She drive the car whenever she wanted to.

SM ENT PRACTICE ROOM

"Fany ah you didn't bring Sica with you here?" Yuri who was exhausted from dance practice ask the eye smiling girl.

They are gathering in the practice room after done with the dinner earlier.

"I think she is already sleeping at this hour now. She is a sleepyhead for nothing" Tiffany said while looking at her Baby-G watch.

"It's still too early for her to sleep Fany ah.." Sooyoung said while munching her snacks.

"Maybe she's in her office room right now?" Tiffany said once again and everyone were looking at her.

'Do you still love her Fany ah?' Hyoyeon thought.

"I remember something! Sica unnie always prepare your dinner and her but why are you still coming with us tho?" Yoona suddenly ask.

"Because of the promise. I never broke my promise girls" Tiffany answered while looking straight into Yoona eyes.

"Fany ah you shouldn't come with us when she already at home and always prepare everything for you.." Taeyeon softly said.

"Are you blaming me now TaeTae? Do you wanna say that i am a bad wife to her?" Tiffany ask with an angry tone.

"I'm not!" Taeyeon roll her eyes.

"What my Taengoo said it's true Fany ah..you should spend some of your time with her because she is not here anymore to take care of you everyday. We are always busy until we forgot someone was waiting for us at home" Sunny who is in Taeyeon's embrace said.

Tiffany stay silent while Sunny words keep playing in her mind.

"Take us to your mansion Fany ah. It's been a long time we didn't go there" Sooyoung said.

"You just want to eat Soo" Hyoyeon nudge her stomach.

"Meh!" Sooyoung playfully stick out her tounge.

"Okay then.." Tiffany answered.

"Nicholas oppa can you bring us to their house please?" Taeyeon beg to their manager with full of aegyo and the tall man just nod his head in agreement.

'This is all Sunny unnie fault! That's why our leader keep doing aegyo these day' Yoona and Seohyun thought the same thing.

An hour later, they has arrived at JeTi's place. Tiffany feel weird when the light didn't turn on like usual and she quickly ran inside to see what happen. The others were following her from behind after notice her worried expression.

"Jessie is not here! I've check the other rooms but she is not there and i only find this small note in our room.." Tiffany said while stare at the goodbye note from Jessica.

"Can you call her Yul?" Hyoyeon ask worriedly.

"! She didn't even pick up my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter