I Will Keep Loving You

Best Of JeTi
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

​​​​​​Jessica's POV 

    We know each other from wattpad. You always chatted me after the first day you introduced yourself to me. Day by day, we become closer and i really like talking with you. We are always making a silly joked and sometimes being sweet towards each other.

    One day, i confessed my feeling towards you but you said you were not swing that way. You don't know how broken my heart that day. I said it's okay because i just wanted to hide everything what i felt that day.

    We stop talking after the day i confessed to you but one week later you sended me a message. You said you missed me and i felt the same too. We started talking and be friend again.

   You asked me if i have someone in my heart. How can i have someone if my heart wants you and i need you in my life too. I said to you like that and you finally said the three words that made my life changed. We started dating and i promise to go to your country and see you. I wanted to hug you and hold you closer between my arms.

    One year later, i went there for real and you came to fetched me in the airport with a guy. I asked you who is he? You said he is your boyfriend and i was shocked. The gift that i bought for you fell from my hand. You said sorry but i stood there like a statue because i couldn't say anything. I was still too shocked with the news.

    "I really like you Jessie but i need him more. I love him more than you and he can give me every

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter