A Goodbye Letter For You

Best Of JeTi
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  Tiffany has a perfect girlfriend and her name is Jessica. She is a happy go lucky girl and can made all girls also boys smile when they see her smile. They are so sweet towards each other especially Tiffany. She would do anything for Jessica even a stupid things because she really love her girlfriend so much.

  Without her knowing Jessica has been cheating behind her back with Hyuna their friend. One day Irene accidentally saw Jessica and Hyuna kissed in the music room. She quickly ran to find Tiffany and she found the girl in the library reading her favorite book. She rush to the brunette.

  "Fany.." Irene hold her hands made the book fell on her lap.

  "What is it Irene?" Tiffany raised her head up to look at Irene.

  "I saw Jessica and Hyuna kiss earlier" Irene bite her lower lip.

  "What? Where are they?"

  "Follow me.." Tiffany gathered her things and follow behind Irene.

  They get inside the music room and were shocked to see Jessica is laying on top of Hyuna.

  "Jessica!" Tiffany pulled the latter and slapped Hyuna hard on the face.

  "Yah! What are you doing?" Jessica push Tiffany until she fell on the floor and help Hyuna to get up.

  "I hate you Tiff!" Jessica and Hyuna leave the music room.

  Irene immediately give a tight hug and let Tiffany cry on her shoulder. She didn't expect that Jessica will do that to her. 

  It's been one month Tiffany didn't attend the sc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter