The Bet

Best Of JeTi
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

"Fany ah i have something to tell you" Taeyeon said while smirking.

"What is it boo?" Tiffany ask as she blowing her nails.

"Do you see that nerd under the tree?" Taeyeon point her index finger towards the girl who is too focus reading her book.

"Jessica? What's with her?" Tiffany ask not interest with the topic.

"I heard she like girl" Taeyeon excitedly said.

"So?" Tiffany divert her gaze towards her cousin.

"I want you to make her falling in love with you" Taeyeon said with full of excitement in her voice.

"What?! You are crazy Kim Taeyeon! She's a nerd while i'm a diva okay" Tiffany said and show her arrogant face.

"I know but if you can make her fall in love with you i'll give you the car that you want a few days ago. If you don't win this bet you will be my slave for one year. How is it?" Taeyeon ask while raising one of her eyebrows.

"I will win this bet Kim!"

  After recess time, Tiffany make her way toward the library to find a nerd girl. She saw Jessica still focus with the book she read earlier.

'She really like books huh? Oh! A bookworm nerdy" Tiffany jokingly thought.

"Can i sit here?" Tiffany ask as she smile to Jessica.

"Of c-course y-you can T-Tiffany ssi" Jessica stutter.

"What are you reading Jung?" Tiffany ask after she take a seat in front of the blonde girl.

"How to be on top and it's about business" Jessica said while staring at the book.

"Can i see it?" Tiffany ask.

"Sure" Jessica give the book to Tiffany and the brunette take it without forget to make their hands touch. Jessica quickly pull her hand and look away. She's blushing when Tiffany look at her in the eyes. 

"I don't understand anything" Tiffany thought while creasing her eyebrows and pout her lips.

"Do you really like business?" Tiffany divert her gaze from th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter