We Are Not Meant To Be

Best Of JeTi
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  It's not all love stories end with a wonderful ending. There's a happy ending in a relationship and sometimes there is not. They found a right person but at the wrong time. Sometimes there are full of lies in our relationship that we have.

  Tiffany Hwang is a professional designer in Tiffany & CO. She's married to Seunghyun her childhood friend and they got a cute baby girl after two years married. Choi Taeyeon is the baby name. Their married life are full with happiness until one day they are drifting apart because of work.

  They are busy and sometimes they forgot to take Taeyeon home from daycare. They are always fighting over a small things when they met at home. Seunghyun start to ignore his wife and busy himself with a lot of work while Tiffany keep going into the bar without letting her husband know.

  Tiffany always go to the nearest bar after she is done working and order a lot of whiskey like she always does. She keep drinking and want to get drunk just to forget all her problems with Seunghyun. 

  Suddenly a hot chick come in and then sit beside her. Tiffany stare at the girl without blinking her eyes. The blonde girl sweetly smile to her.

'I've never seen her before.. Who is she? Why this girl look so perfect like a doll' Tiffany thought.

"Hey i'm Jessica" The blonde girl said.

"Tiffany.." She keep staring make the girl beside her chuckle.

"Why are you looking at me like that? Am i that gorgeous?" Jessica jokingly said.

"Uhh sorry.." She finish her whiskey.

"You looks like you have a lot of problem" Jessica stated.

"Maybe.." Tiffany shortly reply and Jessica just stay silent because she don't want to interfere with this girl business.

"Please make me forget my problem" Tiffany drunkenly said.

"W-what?" Jessica panic when Tiffany body keep leaning closer to hers. She admit she is lesbian but she don't want to take advantage when a girls get drunk like this brunette.

"Help me Jessie.." Tiffany passed out in between her arms while her head perfectly landing in Jessica chest.

'What a night' Jessica thought as she bring Tiffany to her house since she don't know this girl address.

  The next day she woke up while groaning in pain. Her head hurts because she drink too much.

"It's hurt" Tiffany whine while looking around this big room."This is not my room" She murmur.

"You're awake Tiff" Jessica enter the room while bringing a tray full with foods and a glass of water also painkillers.

"Who are you?" Tiffany ask.

"Jessica Jung and you're in my room right now. How do you get

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter