I Can't Lose You

Best Of JeTi
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

  Jessica is an innocent girl. She didn't talk much with the other people in her workplace. She look so cold outside but inside she is so fragile girl. Tiffany is a big boss in Hwang Corp and she is a playgirl. She never thinking about other feelings.

  One day, Taeyeon and Sooyoung challenge Tiffany to made Jessica falling in love with her. She take the challenge seriously. She started to get closer with the blonde girl. From day to day, they become closer and she got to know a lot about Jessica. Jessica doesn't like cucumber, hate hot weather, love aircon so much and her mom passed away when she was only 7 years old. For the first time Tiffany doesn't feel like to play with this girl feelings.

  Six months later, Tiffany successfully made Jessica falling in love with her and they started dating like a normal couple did. Tiffany really love the latter and never did the other girls could made her heart beating faster except for one person, Jessica Jung. This blonde girl really change the big boss from her bad behavior. She never go clubbing anymore and never get drunk like before. 

  Tiffany wanted to tell her girlfriend about the challenge Taeyeon and Sooyoung made but she is afraid of Jessica leaving her. Thinking of losing Jessica made her wanted to kill herself.

  Hara is Tiffany worker too and she like her boss since the first day she saw that brunette. She know Tiffany secret and made her decision to use those secret so she can separate them apart. 

  "Hey Sica!" Hara stand in front of Jessica to stop her from walking further.

  "What do you want from me?" Jessica ask in a cold tone.

  "I don't need anything Sica ah..i just need to tell you something and it's really important" Hara smirk.

  "What is it?" Jessica ask again while take a glance at her watch. 

  "Tiffany is just playing around with you. Do you know that she is a famous playgirl?" Jessica immediately look at Hara with an angry expression.

  "I don't believe you! You

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter