Mom

KIDNAPPING THE EYE WITNESS ( ON HOLD)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

"Jungkook..... Don't waste your money on dead body of mine.....let me go...Your dad maybe missing me there...."

"Mom! Don't say that .....I promise you will be fine in no time.....Please .."

"Jungkook I never knew that you kill others to keep me alive....I hate you"

"Mom....Please don't say that I---"

"Your dad helped and worked for keeping people alive and sacrificed his life for others and look at you killing don't know how many innocent ! I am ashamed to be your mother"

"Mom thats not it.....I kill bad people.....listen to me ......"

"I am tired here on bed all day ....you never come to see me .....what kind of son you are?.....Your dad will be ashamed...good or bad guy ....Killing is a sin!!!" she uses her hand hitting herself headon at the edge of bed.She cries

Jungkook is not able to move like he is glued to the ground.

"Omma please stop hitting your self ....!!!"

"I will die this once !!! Let me die !!!Kill me"

She snatches his gun and aims her own forehead and before anything *BAM*

"OMMA!!!!!!!!!!!"

He freaks out his worst nightmare screaming scaring the out of poor boy on him .

"Jun-Jungkook....what happened ? are you ok?" he asks moving away touching his forehead.

He doesn't reply and faints under his touch.Jimin gasps and quickly moves out of bed to bring water .

"Jungkook ....wake up" he sprinkles the water slowly shaking the boy who writhed under his touch.

"omma....no...please.....*sob* I am sorry.....ommaa...*sob* please stay...." He cries in sleep restlessly moving.

Jimin places a wet towel on him , Smoothing his hairlocks successfully calming the boy.

...He is missing his mom...is she ok?.....

This time Jimin questions his own claims of Jungkook being a bad guy in his head wondering what exactly went wrong. Why does Jungkook work to kill people and why is underworld's mafia after him.

Jungkook had been through alot lately.

Jimin's PoV

I stare at his peaceful face for don't know how long he looks young and carefree this way......how come i never noticed his perfect eyelashes......

Its already 6am now.

We shall move away as soon as possible this place isn't safe....

His mom....I just she is ok.... Don't know why it hurts to see him cry.

I hate when Jin Hyung cry ....never thought him crying will affect me.

He never smiles.....nor laughs.....what is his past.

Jin hyung!!!...omg.....

AUTHOR POV

He wets the cloth once again in lake water before placing it comfortably on Jungkook's forehead

​​​​​​Time passes by and Jimin feels droopy at 7 30 am he ultimately dozes off on other seat with bowl of cold

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter