Spy?

KIDNAPPING THE EYE WITNESS ( ON HOLD)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

JUNGKOOK POV

 

"Oh my god you are so cute? ..." Mom cooed ushering Jimin to come closer as we entered in.

"T-thank you "he stammered blushing. And he smiled.

Beautiful......I mean of course he is Bit good looking ..

I never thought I would like a boy who would blush. ...No I don't like him ...its like I appreciate his presence ...

"Whats your name pretty boy ?"

"Mm...Park Jimin...."He said bowing down a bit .

" Its the first time Jungkook brought someone with him.... He sounded so excited on phone" Oh god no mom are you planning to make me embarrassed till toes.

"I wasn't excited ....I was in a hurry to tell you "I huffed in annoyance and she giggled. 

"..How did you find him Jungkook?....Tell me who confessed first?" And now my mom is really  embarrassing me. 

"Mom! " I whisper yelled hugging her from behind.

We are not together !

"What? .... Don't tell me you are not together because I could see you both like each other"she said as it was most casual thing on Earth.

And started laughing.

She looked more weak , wasn't the treatment was about to make her better . I frowned feeling her protuding ribs . How her heart weakly pounded against her chest as she laughed. Wasn't she supposed to get healthier  what's this .? 

"Mom!" I gasped "We are just friends....what make you think that? ....Sorry  my mom likes drama ...."I apologized but I didn't missed how he frowned slightly.

What...?

"Oh......These generation kids are so .. stupid..  no romance and drama.*sigh* future is doomed....-- "

"Jimin....How old are you?" She asked .

"Mom come on ,lets talk about it later . Time for your medicines "I helped her sit up and she coughed violently shaking ....Not again...this means her lungs are still not healed ...

"Mom! ..... Wait let me call doctor" I rushed out followed by Jimin who went to get the nurse . 

 

 

"Doctor ....you said that is should be okay but why is the cough still persistent?" I asked .

He furrowed his eye brows in deep thought but followed me none the less.

"Stay outside for a while I will check up her "he left me outside and sighed before entering in.

After 10 minutes he came back sighing loudly . 

" Jungkook -Shi , she may be skipping medicines . Please talk to her ....I am sorry but if that continues we won't be able to save her " he pressed my shoulder firmly before leaving.

Does that mean .....she is not looking after herself and no matter what I do ,it won't be useful ..... about that dream...Is she really going to leave me ?.......does--....I am killing countless people just to save her AND SHE IS KILLUNG HERSELF !

"NO ...son ..I took my medicines " She interrupted and entered the room fuming , I glared at her .

Lies ....all lies....She is gonna leave me like everyone ,  ....leave..like my dad ..... Leave me all apone again ....to die. ... questioning my life ... regretting my choices ......

Jimin walked out of bathroom holding wash cloth and water bowl .....So she is having fever as well.... everything is back to square one .....  .....

Absentmindedly I moved towards her .

"Mom !...... Please don't do this ....You have no idea what I am going through .... Please ... Please ...Stay with me .... Please ! PLEASE TRY TO UNDERSTAND ME ! I NEED YOU !!!  WHY ARE YOU SELFISH ! CAN'T YOU SEE. I AM DYING HERE FOR YOU TO STAY ...AND YOU JUST--  ...." I shouted .

"...Y- You are scaring her ...."Jimin pushed me still holding water bowl and the nurse beside him gawked at me .

I glanced down to find my mom weeping silently , I hadn't realized that I was holding her frail arms tightly , violently shaking her .

What Am I doing ?

I rushed out of the room panting .

No No mom you can't do this to me ....I am covering my hands in filth just to keep you alive .... I am doing what I can ....And you want to leave me .

Don't want to know the one responsible for dad's death .I am doing it for your sake ....god please....please don't take her away from me .You already have my dad ,my elder brother and my baby sister with you ....whatelse do you want ??? .Don't I deserve to be happy ....see her happy , see her smile , back in home .No matter what I won't die until I take my revenge ...no and I won't let you take her from me ....I hate you god.

I started running up and down on stairs of same floor ,I just wanted to pent up my anger and best was hurting myself .Don't know how long I kept doing that until I collided with something soft .I glanced down to find Jimin hugging me and realized I wasn't able to breathe , panting hard I hugged him back with trembling arms .

Suprisingly it felt nice even though my breath was ragged ,my knees weak and clammy.

"Everything is going to be alright "He whispered rubbing circles on my back.

I just gulped trying hardest not to cry.I don't want to cry again and why is he helping me ? Why ?Why? What did I do to deserve you ,what did I do that mom is suffering ,where I went wrong?

Feeling numb I crashed down on floor pulling him along with me who yelped holding me .

 

 

 

 

 

I must have fallen asleep because when I opened my eyes again, I was on the couch, leaning his petite body, who was curled up beside me holding my hand.... Wait what? I glanced down again to find our hands intertwined.I gulped moving away from him pulling away my hand, which was warm now.


Smiling slightly I patted his pink hair, brushing the locks.He seemed so peaceful while sleeping as if I didn't kidnap him and he was on his own.HE could have run away.
 I remember the first time I bumped into him.

That was soft as if someone just threw a pillow on me, but when I glanced down it was actually a human who made my coffee in a beautiful designed stains on my blazer. I felt annoyance in my stomach. Seriously, who can feel annoyance in their stomach?.... May be it was something else.... Oh right I must've have been hungry. 

Pink delicate soft hair falling on his eyes as he stared at me horrified. Haha nice memory.....he actually looked cute ....No the word is funny .

And when I caught him in that alley how my stomach tickled in annoyance?....Yes annoyance .How for the first time I thought before attempting to kill and how it pained me to think that I had to kill him an how quick I made a reason to not kill him . If it was someone else recording me or attempting to record .....I would have killed him without any second thought.

And how annoyed (happy) I was when I had to kidnap him and keep him to myself.

And... When I held him captive he reminded me of days when I was weak as him no one ever showed mercy putting me through same again and again till I broke and felt nothing.

I thought I enjoyed his cries , ....I usually do enjoy when I hurt people or thats what I thought but everytime my chest tightens and there is a thick lump which I try to swallow  . But won't let anyone know. They would think I am too weak to be a serial killer if I didn't hurt them.? Wouldn't I be weak ....weak..

When I untied him he ran away like most of the people in my life ....running away from me.... I thought he would stay with me .....He tried to run but of course failed .I wanted to punish him but he was too fragile for that and that would've been too early to hurt and pu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter