Easy Murder

KIDNAPPING THE EYE WITNESS ( ON HOLD)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The streetlights were dim, flickering madly casting an eerie aura over the street below. In the gloom a few footsteps were heard, panting taking over the silence.

"Please, no!" A man who had been running since that evening held his hands up. His chest tight, hands clammy and slick. His hair stuck to his brow, making it impossible to see clearly through the dampened tresses that marred his view.

 

Slowly, his footsteps came to a halt. Cornered the prey started to beg. The victim looking back to the aggressor, fear lacing his expression. He stopped running, ready to face the demons at his back. Everyone wants to be a lion until it was actually time to be a lion.

 

The man turned, lies falling out of his mouth like a row of set up dominos. "I have a family! A wife, Children!" The unnamed man screamed back at him.
"No children, and I'm sure your girlfriend will miss you too..."

"Please, Please don't kill me!" he sobbed in a fake whimper. "I beg you..." the victim held his hands over his shoulders shuddering in fear. Incredibly arrogant, selfish.

"I'll give you everything! I have money!"
"Your Wife needs it. And your children you've never had." The man responded, holding his weapon against his palm, his foot tapping on the ground, a slight raise on one side of his lip as it twitched along with his foot in irritation. "Just die already ..." he said, snapping lightly, this man was a parasite, he'd done unforgivable things.

 

The man that had been chasing him had hardly even broken a sweat. He was tall, dark and handsome as most would call him. Granted, he was only dark because of the time of night and his choice of clothing to blend in. "Shut up. You think I'm going to believe any sob story you give me?"

 

"I've never done anything illegal!"

 

"Oh, so we didn't find that child in your possession after you stole him from the school... and you haven't beaten your wife and girlfriend, and you most certainly didn't swindle money from my boss."

 

"Sleep with the rest of the filth..."

 

With that, the trigger was pulled back and the shot rang out. Jungkook couldn't look at the man's body as it collapsed.

 

He later blew the edge of his gun in an almost cowboy like way before turning away like he hadn't just shot one of the most disgusting pieces of trash he'd ever met. The audacity, of anyone ever touching a kid. It sickened him.

 

Jeon Jungkook was the most feared criminal in rumor, but what made him so terrifying is no one ever proved his misdeeds. And the only name he was known by was the 'Shadow Killer.' The only people that knew his name were ones he had nothing to worry about. Other mafia leaders and gang members; people that wouldn't be turning him into the cops. When he kills someone the only thing people see is a silhouette and a man walking away. To the people, the onlookers who think nothing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter