Why?

KIDNAPPING THE EYE WITNESS ( ON HOLD)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------

Sometimes life gets unfair.

It will be hard to bear.

What would you feel when someone you love dies?

Dejected.

Thats how Jungkook feels now.

He is confused about his feelings towards a pretty young sleeping on the passenger seat beside him.He hates himself for being rude to him .He hates himself for running away thus costing the love of his life Gracie.He hates himself for not being their with his mom right now who needs him more than anything.

She was diagnosed with Blood Cancer two years back .He still remember that day.How after a week of working in bar to gain money for treatment he failed .How he found himself a mafia boss who gives him assignments to killl.How difficult it was at start and how he got used to it.Time sure flies by .

All thanks to his boss his mom is somehow getting better by advance costly medicines.But may be he have to serve for his boss as he signed lifelong contract.

His boss was actually his dad's partner but he betrayed him and killed him along with his best friend.But Jungkook doesn't know this.

Jungkook sniffs as a single tear rolled down his eye ,He sighs closing his eyes letting the rest of the tears to fall off.

He is scared .He misses his mom's warm hugs.......Why can't his life be any better.

 

After getting off the car he lifelessly drags his body far away .Not bothering about the sharp twigs piercing his knuckles and palm as he pushes the branches aside to walk ahead. Don't know how long he had walked, may be he is tired because his legs gives away as he crashes down on ground curling up under the tree.

Gracie......I am sorry......I am a pathetic boyfriend.... sorry....Omma forgive me too....I....I am sorry......

On the other side . Hoseok hisses when Gracie yanks his hair backwards and kisses him passionately.

"Gracie stop.....I am busy"he groans between breath.

"ummm No! You promised to reward me after my death!!! Don't you?"She winks at him bitting his lips later.

"Yeah but your fake death is useless now .....I guess he didn't like you much as he ran away before anything else"

"Thats no fair I did my best to seduce him ,he is my boyfriend.....But its you guys failed catching him even after my fabulous acting bae"

"I AM your boyfriend....He is NOT ..."he kisses her roughly before pushing her away to check on his device for any location possible by faint radio signals.

She huffs in annoyance.

 

Jungkook had ran 100km away in dense forest .It could be dangerous with wild animals but he needs some time to hide and get hold of himself .

Same afternoon.

Jimin was tired sitting on same seat plus he is thirsty cause he hadn't tasted water since yesterday .So he moves out with empty water bottle slowly searching for his kidnapper ....He could escape be doesn't know where he is because this forest is dense and scary ....

"J-jungk-Koo-k"He coughs .His voice is hoarse and his throat fry as steel.So he decides to search for water first.

He goes and picks up a marker from the dashboard to make signs on the way so that he won't get lost.

Muddy water on ground is making it almost impossible to make out any footsteps on it .He sighs and starts walking in straight line , occasionally marking the barks of tree .

Maybe after walking years (15min) he finds this lake .More like stagnant lake which looked with fresh water . He instantly bends down and gulps through his mouth before storing some of it in his bottle .

He must be thirsty too..... He completely fills the bottle and writes Jungkook on it with his adorable hand writing.I am getting dumber day by day.......Haha

After completely filling the bottle he smiles to himself 'Thank you Jimin' he Imagines Jungkook saying it .

Its been long since his kidnapper have talked to him after that 'sorry' that night .He kind of misses him even though it's stupid to miss your own kidnapper .

He moves away to get back to his car .....He humms while walking back following the marking ......

It was just 5 mins but he halts when he hears a faint sound of branches breaking under weight and low thud behind him .He shivers as he slowly glances back .

He came face to face with two baboons who were too close to his comfort.

"Eeeeekkkk" He shrieks before running away with inhumane speed .

Those baboons jumps back with weird response before they chase the short boy.

May be after running for half an hour he finally loose them now he crashes down on ground breathing hard .He quickly stands back up to go back to the car

But His surroundings look unfamiliar .

Oh no! I  lost my way .....how do I get back ?...Will Jungkook notice?...Or will I die here ?No!!!........Jin Hyung!!!!! Save me!

 

 

 

Jungkook finds himself under a tr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter