Bumped into me

KIDNAPPING THE EYE WITNESS ( ON HOLD)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He couldn't run fast enough, but thankfully he stayed far enough away. His feet carried him towards the class he knew he shouldn't miss, though he would rather miss than be bullied by Taehyung. His torture was unconventional, usually in the form of physical exhaustion for some reason. Somehow, in all of the distress as Jimin turned to check where Taehyung was he ended up colliding the side of his face and his chest into something rather hard, and rather painful. The blow caused him to be pushed backwards and it hurt him as he caught himself. The minor pain was nothing compared to what he saw when he looked up. Jaw dropping open, pink hair framing his face as he realized the mistake he just made. Despite the handsome features of the man standing in front of him, it drove fear into his heart.

Jeon Jungkook...'.' he internalized his fear, trying not to show it knowing that predators usually could sniff out fear and take advantage of it. A lot of good that did him considering a moment later he was all but shaking at the words.

Jungkook was looking at him with a gaze that froze Jimin in place, his jaw was stuck open until he snapped it shut with the harsh words. "Watch where you're going, er." He said, shoving the mochi backwards. Jimin caught himself for a second time. No one was stupid enough to bump into this guy, but apparently it was something he did and now his palms started to clam up.

 "I-I-I'm so s-sorry!" Jimin said, the stuttering sound like pop rocks in this mouth. Jungkooks aura enveloped him and made him feel small in the worst way possible. 

The whole school feared him and no one ever dared to talk yet bump into him ,not even girls. His scary and deadly aura even kept teachers from provoking him or to punish .
"Watch where you are going er"Jungkook pushed the pink haired again making him lose balance and fall back.

Why did it have to be him......I am dead for sure ....I am sorry Hyung if I don't make it.

"You piece of , you're so dead!!" Taehyung deep voice yelled from across the hall closing in on them quickly causing Jimin to curl inwards.

Oh no Taehyung ....Hyung Goodbye......

Jimin was about to run away but suddenly a pain enveloped his wrist and he yelped. Jungkook wasn't done with him, it was his tight fingers that now clasped his wrist and made him whimper in pain. 

Oh .

"And where do you think you're going? You didn't notice?" he pointed to his jacket, and Jimin remembered he had a coffee in his hand. "Oh god... I'm-" Jimin was cut off, his words internalizing themselves. 'Great, I bumped into him and even spoiled his costly blazer... my funeral is around the corner... I can feel it.' 

Jimin tried speaking again but was cut off by a deep voice muttering the name of the man that held him right now. "Jeon...Jungkook...?" Taehyung's entire status changed, immediately stopping his pursuit it seemed he knew how dangerous Jeon was as well. 

"What?" He said, the words were bitter and harsh, as if underlining that Taehyung was the one bothering him.

"Did this guy bother you?" Taehyung moved forward grabbing Jimin's pink hair yanking it backwards. The little yelp from Jimin's plush lips only gave him pleasure. 

"Ahh l-let go please....It hurts "He cried.

"Let him go." Each word coldly accentuated with an unseen threat that Tae could tell wouldn't stay a threat if he didn't listen. His hand let go and his eyes showed a hint of fear of Jungkook, widening slightly as his jaw tensed. "Can't you see I am still talking to him?" Jungkook continued, his voice growing deeper. "I despise people who interrupt me...." 

Tae new he was better off not fighting this one, Jungkook wanted this kid now - he was off limits at least for the present moment. "When you are done with him... can you... give him back to me please?" He loathed having to roll over and belly up for this Jungkook, one day he would destroy him, but that day wasn't going to be today. "I'm Kim Taehyung, nice to finally meet you..." he decided to introduce himself though it was left on the end of his tongue as no reply was offered. Feeling a little humiliated and ticked off he turned and strolled off leaving the pinky to his doom. 

Jungkook brought his hand up to soothe the coffee from his jacket and Jimin flinched. Jungkook noticed it and part of him grew curious watching as Jimin turned away turning his cheek towards Jungkook. The corner of the youngers lip turned upward and he lightly smacked Jimin's cheek, not even hard enough to mark him. "Go away loser." he said. "And tomorrow you better bring me a soda... I don't expect anything more or less. Get lost." He released the shorter male's wrist and disappeared down the hallway. 

--

After his part time job Jimin returned home after he bought some spicy rice cakes knowing that his brother would adore him for it. He was so naive he didn't even remember the morning's events, it was as if they never happened according to his mind. All he had to do was smile and bring Jungkook a coke for tomorrow, that's all. He balanced the bag in his teeth lifting one leg to support the bottom of it on his thigh as he unlocked the door. As he walked in the door, shutting it behind him the clock opposite of him exposed how late he was. An hour and a half and he hadn't called his brother. 

"Jiminie?" A head poked out of one of the side rooms up over the side of the couch a cell phone lay forgotten on the opposite side of the room. 

"Jin hyung... what are you doing...?" He had a fake smile on his face and his eyes were showing that he was clearly very scared. "... Hyung?" 

"...I...." 

"I brought food Hyung, a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter